Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been reported/proven that she actually is pregnant w/Ian’s child or do we only know that she told LE that (according to Ian)? I wouldn’t put it past her to lie, nor would I completely rule out her getting pregnant by someone else and telling Ian it was her baby. Chad seems like the type to believe his spawn would be uber special and Melani seems deluded enough to buy it. I could see her thinking she’s “chosen” if she carries Chad’s baby and don’t think she’d hesitate at all to lie to Ian and say it’s his.

MOO
Well, in all fairness, Chad is a prophet so...how could a girl refuse? ;)

But seriously, that is a fantastic theory. In this case, I would not be surprised at all for it to pan out. Good thinking.

This is from Ian's notes about said religion, suposedly.

"Spells and curses in Harry Potter are real and require great focused will to use."
Imagine saying and meaning this? ( supposedly FROM IP"s computer)

And there are people dead and missing children and this is part of the doctrine description. Unreal.

READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News

Last edited:
I’m not sure how confident those attorneys are right now. They have to be rather chagrined at the least. Attorneys normally make bold and seemingly outrageous statements at times but IP’s account undermines their assertions.
I would recommend a look back at the video on Justin Lum’s facebook of her lawyer speaking after her custody hearing. His explanation of why Alex was not the shooter as pretty pathetic along with Melani’s facial expressions. It’s even more pathetic IMO now since Ian’s statements have come out and even less believable.

Okay maybe I am losing it but I think I remember it being reported (has to be here because I do not look at SM regarding this case) that when Charles was trying to have Lori committed she was avoiding the appointment, tried to reschedule it, then showed up early. Have we ever learned what happened at that appointment - it should have been a mental health evaluation.

Okay maybe I am losing it but I think I remember it being reported (has to be here because I do not look at SM regarding this case) that when Charles was trying to have Lori committed she was avoiding the appointment, tried to reschedule it, then showed up early. Have we ever learned what happened at that appointment - it should have been a mental health evaluation.
This is from the timeline Gardener1850 has made, is this what you are looking for?

30 July 2011 – Lori was originally scheduled for a court ordered pysch eval in relation to a custody case concerning CV’s 2 sons. She canceled this saying she was going out of town (KSLTV).

31 July 2011 – A psychologist decides to call Lori to schedule an appointment earlier after a concern that Lori is a “flight risk” was brought up in court (KSLTV).

1 Aug 2011 - Lori showed up early for her psych eval appointment (KSLTV).

5 Aug 2011 – Lori’s Ex-husband, JR, files “Petition to modify child custody, parenting time and child support” in Maricopa County, AZ Family Court (Court records).

2011 - A civil court again finds Lori in contempt and charges her with judicial interference for disobeying a child custody agreement with Joseph Ryan in regards to Tylee (Feb 2020 bond reduction hearing).

So obviously LV will now reveal the location of the kids rather than risk dying of the virus in prison ...

right?
Nope. She’s a transcended spirit and transcended spirits can’t die. The virus isn’t a threat to her. It’s just a tool to take out or frighten her enemies. The virus is all part of her plan.

she willingly went answered a few hours of questions, and released.

Also, it took me a while to find it, but here is the media thread post about the Community Bridges episode, with documents from Gilbert Police:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
...The officer said Lori was confused about how “someone could make up information to get her involuntary committed.” The officer explains to Lori why she needed to handle the petition and if she didn’t, he would have to take her to Community Bridges...
...A follow up reveals Lori did check herself into Community Bridges before being discharged a few hours later...

and we are certain of this??? i have wondered where the kids were. So just want to know for certain that they were with her at that time. She was living in some other place too , right? The place where she and alex threw away all the kids stuff?? I have never seen such a bunch of folks that just keep moving to cover up their crimes! And misdemeanors.

It's mentioned in the divorce documents - see link in below post.

He took the older kids to school, handed the the younger kids off to Melani, then went to the gym.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Back somewhere in this ocean of information, she did talk to someone and not to be misleading, I thought it was the cops and she appeared "competent" but I may be wrong and it was a healthcare proffessional . She probably used a Harry Potter spell on them. wink

Nope. She’s a transcended spirit and transcended spirits can’t die. The virus isn’t a threat to her. It’s just a tool to take out or frighten her enemies. The virus is all part of her plan.
As a god, she can also open portals when she pleases to get into other place. So I guess the fact that she remains in jail is because she wants to and likes it there (there is a good food there, no?) :D
ETA: And Chad is visiting whenever he pleases through portals, his libido should be most high according to IP's statement :cool:
Sorry for OT :)

Yes.

The mental health professional, as others have answered for me below, questioned Lori for several hours.

After which they apparently thought "Nothing to see here!", so let's just imagine how scary an experience this was in retrospect to interview Lori, knowing what we know.

After all the discussion we had here at WS about whether or not Chad even knew about JJ and Tylee, now that we see statements from Ian, Melani, and Brandon it is clear Chad was considered family from the get go. Melani repeatedly refers to him as uncle, and from the documents in the link below we have this:

"Melani has been told by Chad and Lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies." Pretty clear Chad considered JJ and Tylee to be his children despite them being missing since before he married Lori.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Yes.

The mental health professional, as others have answered for me below, questioned Lori for several hours.

After which they apparently thought "Nothing to see here!", so let's just imagine how scary an experience this was in retrospect to interview Lori, knowing what we know.

Psychopaths are very good at fooling psychiatrists.

Maybe she just denied everything and appeared normal. She must have learned to keep her beliefs within the cult and only reveal them when it suited her.

So Chad's writer friend, who likes to record podcasts in her car, made sure to distance herself from his beliefs in the media. But how much do her beliefs really differ from Chad's? (She reveals the answer in an episode.) ETA my impression: Not that much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members