Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attorneys normally make bold and seemingly outrageous statements at times
RSBM

I don't like the way MBP's attorneys made their outrageous statements. "Brandon Boudreaux has a history of victimizing women..." attorney Garrett Smith added...

All the substance in the entire statement is in quotes referenced to one attorney of the other, but it is written by these same attorneys. This is the equivalent of me writing "I can claim whatever I want" stated CuriousQuiet1. Why are they quoting themselves throughout their own statement? Is this normal? And can they make any allegation they want regardless of basis in reality? If any of what they say is true or even if it is innuendo they must have heard it from Melani, so why don't they attribute the accusations to her?

Statement from Melani Pawlowski's lawyers

So Chad's writer friend, who likes to record podcasts in her car, made sure to distance herself from his beliefs in the media. But how much do her beliefs really differ from Chad's? (She reveals the answer in an episode.) ETA my impression: Not that much.
ITA, My impression is their beliefs didn't differ much except the writer friend was public with the stuff she knew would get her in trouble with LDS while Chad kept that same stuff "kinda" private and maintained his relationship to the church. Why was staying in line with the church, publicly, important to him?

ITA, My impression is their beliefs didn't differ much except the writer friend was public with the stuff she knew would get her in trouble with LDS while Chad kept that same stuff "kinda" private and maintained his relationship to the church. Why was staying in line with the church, publicly, important to him?
Family and social standing. Another possibility: Greater chance to recruit followers from within the LDS community.

This entire case has so many people, plot twists, levels, background information. The book could be split up into at least 4 different volumes, to make any sense.

The sheer amount of information to this situation is staggering.
1. Background information of LDS beliefs, and cult beliefs that stem from LDS church tenets, which goes into the Prepper groups.
2. Lori Vallow, her history and background.
3. Discussion of each of LV's spouses, how they died.
4. Alex Cox, history, relationship with ZP, how he died

This just goes on and on with the people involved. And we haven't even gotten to the trials. This is definitely a solid 2 or 3 years of research and writing to get this entire story in print.

I wonder who will take on this task? @Gardener1850...

If @Gardner1850 doesn’t do it maybe Lawrence Wright would do it!

Home | Lawrence Wright

RSBM

I don't like the way MBP's attorneys made their outrageous statements. "Brandon Boudreaux has a history of victimizing women..." attorney Garrett Smith added...

All the substance in the entire statement is in quotes referenced to one attorney of the other, but it is written by these same attorneys. This is the equivalent of me writing "I can claim whatever I want" stated CuriousQuiet1. Why are they quoting themselves throughout their own statement? Is this normal? And can they make any allegation they want regardless of basis in reality? If any of what they say is true or even if it is innuendo they must have heard it from Melani, so why don't they attribute the accusations to her?Statement from Melani Pawlowski's lawyers
I noticed this too and felt it had way too much hyperbole. I'm not a lawyer, but I'll guess that they're doing the sound and fury thing because they don't really have a good case. Blame the victim, muddy the waters, etc etc. The facts aren't on MBP's side.

Unfortunately this viewing the children as "possessed" fits with LVD (re: CV was possessed by Nick Schneider, etc).
Wonder what the Paranoid Schizoid with Delusions of Grandeur's excuse is for TD's death?
This indeed is a horrorshow dating game:
Here is smiley strapping CD, the ghoul from psychotic depths of the gravedigging futuretelling bunker of death,
and LVD the Schizoid golddigging chosen one from the hills of San Bernardino...
Johnny, what do we have for our contestants?
.... An all expense paid trip to KAUI! courtesy of deceased spouses and rippedoff Life Insurance Inc.
Followed by a Beauty Spa treatment for LVD courtesy of the fine taxpayers of Rexburg at the County Jail.
Well CD and LVD, coming up next... what's behind Door number 1, 2 or 3?
Come on CD, stop smiling, you think you know, but do you really know?

Unfortunately this viewing the children as "possessed" fits with LVD (re: CV was possessed by Nick Schneider, etc).
Wonder what the Paranoid Schizoid with Delusions of Grandeur's excuse is for TD's death?
This indeed is a horrorshow dating game:
Here is smiley strapping CD, the ghoul from psychotic depths of the gravedigging futuretelling bunker of death,
and LVD the Schizoid golddigging chosen one from the hills of San Bernardino...
Johnny, what do we have for our contestants?
.... An all expense paid trip to KAUI! courtesy of deceased spouses and rippedoff Life Insurance Inc.
Followed by a Beauty Spa treatment for LVD courtesy of the fine taxpayers of Rexburg at the County Jail.
Well CD and LVD, coming up next... what's behind Door number 1, 2 or 3?
Come on CD, stop smiling, you think you know, but do you really know?
On the other hand, their belief system could be similar to many of their AVOW pals' beliefs, with a slight adjustment that legitimizes murder.

On the other hand, their belief system could be similar to many of their AVOW pals' beliefs, with a slight adjustment that legitimizes murder.
Do people on AVOW believe in people becoming zombies or possessed by evil spirits when their soul gets ousted from its body? Because AVOW has a paywall, I haven't seen what things they discuss there, though I've read what others who have been on the site a long time have had to say about it. AVOW has thousands of active (and former) users, and I didn't think they all necessarily believed the same things. Are there any people on AVOW just to discuss extreme prepping? Do you think the thousands of people who go to PaP gatherings are interested in all of the topics discussed? and believe in all of the ideas discussed?
I was wondering if CD shared ALL of his beliefs with his special group of followers on AVOW. Do you think that is the case? I figured maybe he saved the zombie/dark spirit possession and avenging angel, the 50 dark translated beings stuff for those closest to him (people he wanted to manipulate - like MBP, AC and LVD, maybe a few more).
How many do you think are "many pals"? what else would they have to believe to justify murder like Lori and Chad? do you think Chad told them about the 50 dark translated beings walking the Earth with Cain to prevent the second coming?

(moo)

I

If Melanie and Ian were aware that JJ and Tylee were ( by Chad and Lori) dubbed "zombies" and that they were to be murdered , aren't these members all accessories even if not present to the act ?
Further , If you witness or aid a premeditated murder, aren't you also thereby considered a murderer.

Such is the importance of finding where the kids are. And , for the teeth chattering members- of shrugging and saying they have no idea.

Do people on AVOW believe in people becoming zombies or possessed by evil spirits when their soul gets ousted from its body? Because AVOW has a paywall, I haven't seen what things they discuss there, though I've read what others who have been on the site a long time have had to say about it. AVOW has thousands of active (and former) users, and I didn't think they all necessarily believed the same things. Are there any people on AVOW just to discuss extreme prepping? Do you think the thousands of people who go to PaP gatherings are interested in all of the topics discussed? and believe in all of the ideas discussed?
I was wondering if CD shared ALL of his beliefs with his special group of followers on AVOW. Do you think that is the case? I figured maybe he saved the zombie/dark spirit possession and avenging angel, the 50 dark translated beings stuff for those closest to him (people he wanted to manipulate - like MBP, AC and LVD, maybe a few more).
How many do you think are "many pals"? what else would they have to believe to justify murder like Lori and Chad? do you think Chad told them about the 50 dark translated beings walking the Earth with Cain to prevent the second coming?

(moo)
I personally think as someone on here stated previously, Chad possibility has brain damage from one of those near death experiences...and Lori...she doesn’t believe most of it as her interests and beliefs change like the wind/men...she just uses these crazy beliefs to justify her evil deeds..

(moo)

bbm

I was reading through the media thread since I am a latecomer to this case and noticed that somebody who showed up on a PaP podcast list (Player FM) had done an episode on unclean spirits which " clarifies the confusion of demonic possession, priest craft, and why you can't be healthy, happy and whole with evil spirits still apart of you" :eek: and I subsequently discovered that said person had wiped everything from all of their associated websites. No live links anywhere except to their latest book.

Deletrius! (HP eradication spell)

Why didn't MBP wonder where the kids were or ask Lori, Alex or Chad about them when she arrived in Rexburg? Didn't she notice the toys on the front porch either? She arrived and Lori and Chad took off to get married on Nov 5th. Didn't she wonder what had happened to Tammy or even what had nearly befallen Brandon?

(moo)

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell

This article describes what those following Chad and his circle believe. They know the LDS church does not support these beliefs yet it is allowed to continue.

Why didn't MBP wonder where the kids were or ask Lori, Alex or Chad about them when she arrived in Rexburg? Didn't she notice the toys on the front porch either? She arrived and Lori and Chad took off to get married on Nov 5th. Didn't she wonder what had happened to Tammy or even what had nearly befallen Brandon?

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members