Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why, when she was arrested, there wasn't a plan put in place for her children by DHR/CPS. I thought that if a child's parent or guardian were arrested and jailed, there had to be a safety plan in place for the child. I have a friend who was arrested under false domestic violence charges and dhr immediately came and took her child and a safety plan was put in place for the child. It was a nightmare and a manipulation move by her ex because she escaped an extremely abusive relationship. But I just don't understand how LVD can be locked up and still not reveal where her children are! Logically one would think that because their only living parent is in jail, there has to be an appointed guardian that has to know where they are. Right? Just my thoughts and opinions. I don't have a good feeling about the kids being found or alive. She appears to be the most cold hearted individual.
The state already had custody of the children before Lori was arrested. All of that is sealed information, although when you look at the docket you can see it progressing through the court.

We just had an earthquake here in Idaho. I'm from California and have never felt one as strong as this one. 6.5 outside of Challis. I hope Lori is sitting in jail gnashing her teeth because she's locked up and can't be a god for her followers.

We just had an earthquake here in Idaho. I'm from California and have never felt one as strong as this one. 6.5 outside of Challis. I hope Lori is sitting in jail gnashing her teeth because she's locked up and can't be a god for her followers.

I felt it too! Scary! Especially since it is snowing outside.

I'm the only one at my house who felt it, but one of the first things I thought once I knew I hadn't dreamed it up is that I knew a couple "prophets" who saw this coming. :)

MOO

This isn't directly related to the kids, but I can't help wondering. When I read that Lori and Chad claimed/thought that some major end-of-the-world drama was about to happen -- given all that's going on with COVID-19, I can't help but wonder whether she/they think THIS is what they were waiting for.

Or maybe the earthquake, like Big Al said? Actually there have been several unusual quakes in the last few months -- I wish we knew whether C + L are feeling vindicated...

And, if so, "gee too bad" that she has to experience it all from prison instead of wherever she thinks she should be.

Bolded by me-- I feel the need to point out again that Kay and Larry are NOT trying to get custody of JJ at this time. The state of Idaho has legal custody of JJ and Tylee currently. Kay and Larry filed for guardianship, which would allow the state to temporarily place JJ with them instead of a foster home if he's found alive. The guardianship they originally filed for would only be for 6 months after he was found and they would have to ask the court for custody after that, depending on how Lori's court case works out. I guarantee LE is not waiting for the outcome of Kay and Larry's case. The opposite is probably true, however, that the family court judge might not be making any ruling on JJ's guardianship placement until Lori's case is decided. MOO.

Some source links: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Grandparents of JJ Vallow file for guardianship as state agency investigates children's safety | East Idaho News

ETA one more source- this is where I got the "6 months" info from: Woodcocks seek temporary custody of grandson J.J. Vallow
(ignore the word "custody" used incorrectly in the headline as the article talks about KW & LW filing for guardianship)

Thank you. I was all kinds of confused for a bit.

So I remember when the bondsman (lady) gave an interview about how she had talked to Lori about getting bond. One of the things she mentioned as a possible scenario was if they bonded Lori out that they would have one of their employees with Lori 24/7. What if the trailer is for the bond company’s employee??? I would like to think there is no way Lori is getting out of jail. But the thought of the trailer being for the bond company’s employee did cross my mind. MOO

Correct me if I am wrong, the Salem house is where they moved from to Rexburg, not the Rexburg home where Tammy died?

That is the house where Tammy died, a few miles outside of Rexburg. Chad hasn't actually lived in the city limits of Rexburg. In fact, it is technically in the next county (but barely). That's why the Fremont County sheriff has been involved in Tammy's death whereas the Rexburg PD and (possibly?) Madison County Sheriff have been those involved with the missing kids.

I'm the only one at my house who felt it, but one of the first things I thought once I knew I hadn't dreamed it up is that I knew a couple "prophets" who saw this coming. :)

MOO

I recall in IP’s document, that AC and ZP were in LasV last fall “preparing” the earthquakes, and as we all know ZP has “control over the elements”. <face palm>

We felt it in Salem, I'm sure Chad noticed.

I thought it was the 40 MPH wind gusts we'd been having all day.

I just have to say it’s nice to hear from you, Rex. It’s been a while and I’ve wondered how you’re doing. Hope all is well in your little corner of the world and you’re doing OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics