Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that this does not just name Lori as a defendant but Chad also.

@GoneGoldfishin' I see you have already mentioned this. Named as defendants in an investigation of conspiracy, attempted murder and murder.

I remember with the Danielle Stislicki case they had a preliminary trial for the judge to decide if the evidence was strong enough to go forward. Is that likely to happen here too I wonder?

Oh yeah, right on the first doc:

Name of Defendant/Matter: Chad Daybell, Lori Daybell/ Conspiracy, attempted murder, murder.

Let the games commence!

I just noticed that this does not just name Lori as a defendant but Chad also.

@GoneGoldfishin' I see you have already mentioned this. Named as defendants in an investigation of conspiracy, attempted murder and murder.

I remember with the Danielle Stislicki case they had a preliminary trial for the judge to decide if the evidence was strong enough to go forward. Is that likely to happen here too I wonder?
This article might answer your question -

The role of grand juries in Idaho's criminal court system

Idaho is one of 25 states in which a prosecutor has a choice about whether to present a case to a grand jury or use a public preliminary hearing instead. In 23 other states, certain criminal cases must go before a grand jury by law. Connecticut and Pennsylvania are the only two states in the country where grand juries have been abolished for criminal indictments; Connecticut passed that legislation more than 30 years ago.

Prosecutors at the federal level must use a grand jury in all felony cases. In Idaho, a prosecutor can present their case to a grand jury before or after an arrest has been made.

(much more to read at link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member