Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this jumping the gun?.. asking for discovery in relation to charges that have not yet been filed?
You took the words right out of my mouth. I don't think he knows what he is doing, except trying to lose himself under a mountain of paperwork so that he can say we just can't go through all of this at the jail. Has Chad hired him now? Good grief! Someone needs to take his batteries out, I don't see that he has even complied with the notice to properly serve the prosecutor with the last discovery request.

However, I do note - Idaho Criminal Rule 16 a/ "The prosecuting attorney must also disclose the general nature of evidence of other crimes, wrongs, or acts, it intends to introduce at trial as required by Rule 404(b) of the Idaho Rules of Evidence.

Although -

g/ Prosecution Information Not Subject to Disclosure - (1) Work Product.

ICR 16 - I.C.R. 16. Discovery and Inspection | Supreme Court

Rule 404 (b) - Rule 404. Character Evidence; Crimes or Other Acts

MOO

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
34 mins ·
GOOGLE: And finally, a subpoena for Google to produce all documents, communications and emails connected to Charles Vallow and his email address. The entirety of his inbox, sent, spam, drafts, etc from 1/1/16-present.

93289154_1574448662718145_6427329760015155200_o.jpg
93409500_1574448679384810_4986074950365347840_o.jpg

93999541_1574448746051470_6018868848223059968_o.jpg

State of Idaho should make sure that LCRVD gets a criminal defense attorney to supplement her current choice because this family law/personal injury attorney is NOT cutting the mustard and the good citizens of Idaho (and victims in these cases, as well as their loved ones) deserve better than to have an eventual conviction thrown out for such obviously ineffective counsel.

They sure do. Jmo

34 mins ·
GOOGLE: And finally, a subpoena for Google to produce all documents, communications and emails connected to Charles Vallow and his email address. The entirety of his inbox, sent, spam, drafts, etc from 1/1/16-present.

93289154_1574448662718145_6427329760015155200_o.jpg
93409500_1574448679384810_4986074950365347840_o.jpg

93999541_1574448746051470_6018868848223059968_o.jpg

Does he understand he's a defense attorney, not the prosecutor? This is overkill. Jmo

Does he understand he's a defense attorney, not the prosecutor? This is overkill. Jmo

What does Charles Vallow's email have to do with the attempted murder and conspiracy to murder of TD anyway? That's nothing to do with the Fremont County investigation is it? What am I missing here? Is this anything to do with the pretend email CV found that had been written to Chad supposedly from CV?

What does Charles Vallow's email have to do with the attempted murder and conspiracy to murder of TD anyway? That's nothing to do with the Fremont County investigation is it? What am I missing here? Is this anything to do with the pretend email CV found that had been written to Chad supposedly from CV?

I honestly am slack jawed. I don't see how it ties in either. He's requesting it from the provider like he's running his own criminal investigation. He needs to be called down. Jmo

More nitpicking: Means refers to Charles L. Vallow. His name is L. Charles Vallow.

I also notice on the actual charges LV is currently in jail for the state calls her Lori Vallow while the Conspiracy/Murder paperwork refers to her as Lori Daybell. I guess Idaho believes the marriage to be legal and not just a commitment ceremony?

If that's the case, and I believe it, why is Means requesting discovery on a person he doesn't represent? Is that even legal? Jmo

I think he is just citing the conspiracy case. It takes two to conspire.

I bet that's it exactly, tresir. That email predates Tammy's death, and it helps establish that the CD/LV relationship existed prior to her death.

It is also requested back till 2016. Did they know each other that far back?

Maybe... According to Gardener's amazing timeline:

Approx 2016 or 2017 – Lori and Chad may have met for the first time as early as 2016 or 2017. Lori’s friend says in a Dec 2019 interview that Lori first became “obsessed” with Chad’s books about 4 years ago. JJ’s grandmother, KW says in a 30 Jan 2020 presser that she believes Lori & Chad may have met in 2016 or 2017. (Friend interview, Fox7 Austin, & KW’s Presser video).

I believe that Charles's sister was tipped to the wedding ring purchase in the course of going through his Google accounts; not just email, but everything he logged into using his Google credentials. The implication is that Lori was using those credentials after his death and in the runup to Tammy's death. Her knowing his Google password is consistent with the way he shared online banking passwords with her, both before he filed with divorce and after they reconciled.

Justin Lum Fox 10 @jlumfox10
1m

SUBPOENA II: This one is for Fremont County Prosecutor. Again, Means wants all records on investigation into Daybell couple including computer/electronic records taken from Chad’s home. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10 @jlumfox10
4m

Attorney Mark means wants all these documents and records by 5/6 1PM.

34 mins ·
Snipped to remove some images as there's apparently a limit per post...

Pardon my ignorance, but who exactly is the one doing the subpoenas? The letterhead reads as if it's coming from Mr. Means, but just under the letterhead and in the body of the document it sounds like it's the State of Idaho doing the subpoena, and it's signed and sealed by Angie Wood the Court Clerk? So what exactly is going on here? Is Mr. Means demanding the information? Is the State of Idaho demanding the information be given to Mr. Means? Or is Mr. Means pretending to be the State of Idaho and demanding the information for himself? Not sure how to read those. Because as someone pointed out it reads just like Mr. Means' writing - spelling and grammar mistakes and all. But why is it saying that the State of Idaho is the one commanding the information be turned over to Mr. Means? Surely the State wouldn't do such shoddy writing, or are they simply copy/pasting Mr. Means demands? I'm confused... o_O

I believe that Charles's sister was tipped to the wedding ring purchase in the course of going through his Google accounts; not just email, but everything he logged into using his Google credentials. The implication is that Lori was using those credentials after his death and in the runup to Tammy's death. Her knowing his Google password is consistent with the way he shared online banking passwords with her, both before he filed with divorce and after they reconciled.
Yes you're right and the purchase of the wedding ring was before Tammy had encountered the paintball assassin, and before her eventual death. Premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298