Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melani is involved in a custody dispute in AZ so it would make sense she was there, I read she was staying with a member of her family. IDK who. This is jmo because I cannot remember where I read but will look for a link. As much as I believe Melani capable of being the shooter or driver with the attempt on BB I don't think she was, I do believe she conspired though. She knows BBs schedule he was coming home from the gym in the morning, sounds routine, also the biggest reason I don't think Melani was in the jeep was because she had her 4 children with her. She could have had a babysitter but then that would involve someone else. I read this somewhere legit about her having the kids with her at the time of the shooting, I will try and find links but jmo for now.

I've looked at the scientific article and I can find no reference there to malachite green being a product of malachite. It's talking about the toxic dye called malachite green.

Malachite green is an organic compound that is used as a dyestuff and controversially as an antimicrobial in aquaculture. Malachite green is traditionally used as a dye for materials such as silk, leather, and paper. Despite its name the dye is not prepared from the mineral malachite, and the name just comes from the similarity of color.
Malachite green - Wikipedia

Don't get me wrong, I've seen that people are saying malachite in its pure state is toxic, and I'm not personally knowledgeable about such things, but that case study you linked was about the synthetic green dye named malachite green, unrelated to the mineral stone. The patient of the case study didn't die after consuming it to try to commit suicide and additionally the report states "there is no case report published on malachite green toxicity in humans."

Nevertheless we are discussing malachite, not malachite green. I think you need to find a scientific article or other source referencing the mineral malachite, to back up your assertion here.

moo

The previous article describes people in India grinding up malachite and spreading it on their faces and other parts of the body as part of a religious celebration.

This link describes a jeweler breathing malachite dust. Malachite is a poison. Understandably it's not one that has been extensively studied or written about

Malachite poisoning?

Melani is involved in a custody dispute in AZ so it would make sense she was there, I read she was staying with a member of her family. IDK who. This is jmo because I cannot remember where I read but will look for a link. As much as I believe Melani capable of being the shooter or driver with the attempt on BB I don't think she was, I do believe she conspired though. She knows BBs schedule he was coming home from the gym in the morning, sounds routine, also the biggest reason I don't think Melani was in the jeep was because she had her 4 children with her. She could have had a babysitter but then that would involve someone else. I read this somewhere legit about her having the kids with her at the time of the shooting, I will try and find links but jmo for now.
If Melani wasn't the driver, then we have another co-conspirator who has not been mentioned yet. I'm thinking about another family member who also belongs to the cult, but none are as apparent as Melani.

I can't find the link yet either.. But maybe living with Summer? I still want to know how they are getting by. He has other kids to support, as well as Melani now. Oh how I wish his ex-wife would do a sitdown with Nate!

If Melani wasn't the driver, then we have another co-conspirator who has not been mentioned yet. I'm thinking about another family member who also belongs to the cult, but none are as apparent as Melani.
How about the obvious one to be paired with Alex.. ZP? I think she has hired a criminal defense attorney. Moo.

I can't find the link yet either.. But maybe living with Summer? I still want to know how they are getting by. He has other kids to support, as well as Melani now. Oh how I wish his ex-wife would do a sitdown with Nate!
Justin Lum commented on his fb on February 23: Melani and Ian are believed to be living here.
Justin got Melani's number and called her. She picked up and said it was the wrong number.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Nate Eaton - Reporter

A message from Kay Woodcock to Chad Daybell.
95656639_10221236461094926_2787691859688816640_n.jpg

Kay Vallow Woodcock is with Maggie Grimes and 99 others.
37 mins

FB friends PLEASE SHARE!!!

CHAD DAYBELL:
I beg you indulge us by reading our letter.
This letter is in no way, shape, or form meant to be embarrassing, slanderous, accusatory, defamatory nor insinuate any other negative connotation. We need to talk & this is the only way to hopefully reach you, while ensuring accuracy of our thoughts & feelings, while validating this is authentic.
MY Facebook has not been hijacked!!!
If this doesn’t get directly to Chad via social media, we pray someone, somewhere, somehow get this to him to read. Perhaps a level-headed, compassionate, TRUE christian Daybell family member or dear friend he will listen to would be optimum. Thank you.

Our JJ history:
Jj has been enveloped with love 24/7/365 by everyone in his life. He has been a very special child from the moment he was born, Larry & I would have happily raised him. He is a welcomed blessing in our lives. Once Charles expressed their interest, after lots of soul searching, we chose to allow Charles & Lori to adopt him. There were many reasons, the first being Jj’s overall BEST interest. A major consideration was we retain the role as Jj’s grandparents. They were amazing parents, all the while reinforcing our grandparent role.
Once they brought JJ home, we mourned him not being the center of our daily world anymore. Every minute, hour, day reminding ourselves “it’s what’s best for JJ”. We love him enough to have endured the agony to do this for him and God knows it was agonizing.
With his “new” life, surrounded by 4 adoring siblings & nurturing, loving, dedicated, active Christian parents has allowed him to thrive & flourish.
Charles & Lori were amazing parents, all the while reinforcing our grandparent “role”. There was never a visit / call / FaceTime that cast a doubt we made the best choice for JJ. EVERY visit, Lori thanked us for blessing them with JJ. She was very grateful for the gift of JJ being entrusted to her.

Chad, as a father & grandfather, I ask you delve deep into your heart, your soul, & share with us:
1. How to understand who you are?? from what we’ve heard, you are a Christian, admirable, overall great “family man” & Dad.
2. How you are in this circumstance today?

How we see things:
You & Lori met. Since, there has been utter DEVASTATION to countless lives surrounding y’all. (i can’t speak on behalf of your loved ones, although we all know they have suffered the tremendous loss of Tammy).
This cascade of events began, Tylee & JJ are missing for nearly 8 MONTHS, murders, attempted murders, mysterious deaths, divorce(s), stolen money surrounding y’all.
I must also mention our beloved brother Charles ambushed & murdered on 7/11/19.

Chad, as a dad, grandfather, human being, How does a sweet & innocent child turn ”dark”?? (dark as in the context you & your followers relate). We cannot wrap our brains around this! Perhaps because it is NOT within the realm of normal thinking. Children aren’t dark. They are the LIGHT of this world. It is people around them who are DARK!!!!!!!

CHAD.
HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL TO NOT SAY, SHOW US IF TYLEE & JJ ARE OKAY & WHERE THEY ARE?? The anguish of everyone who loves Tylee & JJ is suffering day after day after month,... it never ends. It is PURE HELL. If Lori has done all this to hurt us, please tell her she has accomplished her goal!!!

Addressing things I believe were told to you by Lori (perhaps you two made these lies together)

*The lie about her hiding them due to a custody battle is debunked. The state of Idaho has JJ & Tylee’s custodial rights, therefore if found we won’t have custody.
*The lie about us being horrible, mean, evil grandparents is a lie!! We all got along beautifully. We loved her & she loved us. Ask anyone who knows us what kind of people we are.... Please. Daybell family, I’ll ask for volunteers to validate. Please call & talk to us!!
Lori is a prolific liar!! She has lied to all of you!
CHAD:
*How do you look at yourself in the mirror? In GOD’s name, please tell us how this is being a Christian?
*How do you, in good conscience, look at or hold YOUR grandchildren? Due to you & Lori, we can't see or hold ours?
*It looks as if you are playing GOD. Are you?? Looks like it & I feel most everyone in this world agrees with us!

JJ turns 8 y/o on 5/25. I am begging you, CHAD end this NOW. Recover them, give them to law enforcement. If you can’t because they have been harmed, then by GOD be a REAL MAN, own up to your crimes & confess. Chad, you have the POWER to STOP THIS NOW. Lori has lied and NOW is the time for YOU to speak out. If this situation continues, you will truly wish you could portal your way off earth. Another galaxy won’t be far enough to keep you safe!!! If you think your
darling wife won’t start singing to save her hide once you’re both in jail, think again. You have NO idea who you married. We don’t know what’s happened to the Lori we knew, but she is gone. “GODDESS” Lori is evil & “DARK” !!!!
Chad, time to start thinking with your brain. Show Lori & the world a REAL MAN exists in you. DO THE CHRISTIAN THING, END THIS NOW!!! If you want to talk further we will happily oblige you. JJ’s pic below, how is our baby anything more than innocent?????????
Not safe on any galaxy. Yeah, time to arrest Chad by high noon.

They married two months later. Were they even a couple? Why didn't ZP move to Rexburg with Alex?
He was hot-footing it out of there.

Remember the text from IP to NP saying Melani's "uncles" were "telling her she needs to move to Ammon" and "they think it has something to do with jurisdiction".

He also said "they made the attempt, failed and told her about it after the fact". I wonder if Dateline deliberately didn't ask him and MP about that.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

It does make the most sense that Melani was the driver but than who was watching the kids. Jmo
IIRC Brandon dropped off the older two kids at school before going to the gym. He was shot at when he pulled into the driveway after the gym. That still leaves the two kids too young for school unaccounted for. At least in my memory.

Those are good questions. No, I've never heard of people being rated by spiritual brightness or darkness (prior to or outside this case) in any manner. Ever. So, no. I've never heard of such a "family history".

I have heard of a concept of "discerning of spirits". But it's nothing like what is reported. Look in the bible for by their fruits ye shall know them to get a sense for intents of people. To most/all true faithful LDS there is no distinction of people by any level of light or dark spirit. We are all spirit children of our Father in Heaven. As such, we have the ability to choose to DO or say good things or bad things. That choice doesn't make one bad or good. We are all able to repent because of Christ's atonement. So even a deathbed confession of a murderer is worth something to a loving Father in Heaven and our Savior. There is no LDs dictrine to back up ranking people in this way especially to justify killing them to accomplish God's work.

MOO: it sounds like an excuse to behave poorly.
TY for responding. Now I think of it a bit more, the only other people I have heard speak of this is actually a couple of his authors .

OFF TOPIC
But I have no place to talk about this...there will be a major announcement this afteroon about an unsolved 1982 Idaho murder case of a 9 year old girl. There is no thread.

respectfully snipped and bolded for focus

now would be an excellent time to run those tox samples if they still around....o_O

fingers crossed!

moo
This was discussed earlier and Gardener hit the nail on the head. A tox screen is possible with liver and muscle samples but we have no idea if those samples were kept. There are laws regarding length of time to hold evidence but the death was never considered suspicious so it is not likely to be held as evidence. They might still exist but they are just as likely to have been disposed of 2 years ago shortly after they were taken. MOO

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

He was hot-footing it out of there.

Remember the text from IP to NP saying Melani's "uncles" were "telling her she needs to move to Ammon" and "they think it has something to do with jurisdiction".

He also said "they made the attempt, failed and told her about it after the fact". I wonder if Dateline deliberately didn't ask him and MP about that.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Melani basically told IP everything and now it's just a haze. She'll claim that she was "confused".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni