Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative around Joe's death is changing! First he had a "heart attack". Now he's been found dead alone and he was decomposing already. Deemed unsuspicious.
The two aren't incompatible. Perhaps he died alone from a heart attack. The FBI is still looking into his life insurance, according to his sister, who has been interviewed by them for 3 hours, alhough it is unknown when.

Did anyone notice Lori's phone log for 3/29-4/1 attached to Lt. Jared Willmore's affidavit?

She has numerous 30 minute calls to area code 808 (Hawaii).
There is a call to the 480 area code (Arizona).
And two calls to another 480 number that didn't answer.
She is on the phone a lot.

Also, she had a female visitor. Hmmm.

eta: The parents lawsuit was filed in Hawaii. Maybe she is talking to bio family?
Any ideas?

Attachments

• LVcall log.PNG
    LVcall log.PNG
    214.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Thanks. I wonder if, as in a lot of cases, someone is posting here in defense of Chad and Lori’s beliefs? Always gets my antenna up.
I haven't seen anything like that. But I haven't kept up the last couple of weeks.

I've had this thought for awhile, let me know if this has been explored before or if there are any contradicting theories or evidence.

If Chad believed that "Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events" as written in IP's document, what if the masked man incident at Tammy's car wasn't an attempt at murder and was instead an attempt to "traumatize" her spirit out of her body? MOO

Personally I'm not sure if Chad really believes this zombie stuff, but if so this could be a twisted way to get some justification for any future negative action toward his wife. MOO It makes me sad to even imagine this.
All he believes is that it is a money spinner like all the others writing about similar stuff. Universal Model is the latest thing they are selling IMO.
Supposedly Melani also knew in the days previous that he wasn't feeling well. Why would Alex call Lori, in HI, before his own wife--someone who could actually get him medical assistance? Or, even, 911? Was it to say to her, "What.... Have..... You..... Done...?!?"

ETA: just reviewed dateline. There is no indication Lori and Alex had a phonecall wherein his death was imminent. It's left open that possibly Lori was using her magical Spidey-sense which told her Alex was not ok. I assume if that's the case she has been bitten by a radioactive Black Widow.
MOO
Is there a link to the info showing Lori was aware of Alex being ill?
I must have missed that somewhere. She was in Hawaii at the time I believe.

Did anyone notice Lori's phone log for 3/29-4/1 attached to Lt. Jared Willmore's affidavit?

eta: The parents lawsuit was filed in Hawaii. Maybe she is talking to bio family?
Any ideas?

If Chad went back to Hawaii, I wonder what he could be doing. They didnt have alot of possessions out there. That would suck for her if he's ouy enjoying life to the fullest.

If Chad went back to Hawaii, I wonder what he could be doing. They didnt have alot of possessions out there. That would suck for her if he's ouy enjoying life to the fullest.

FYI I edited my post after you replied, but I was thinking that maybe he had bought a new phone while they were blowing through Tammy's life insurance $$ there, not that he was physically there now.

Who else is in Hawaii besides her parents (possibly), or would have a Hawaii phone number that she is close to?

FYI I edited my post after you replied, but I was thinking that maybe he had bought a new phone while they were blowing through Tammy's life insurance $$ there, not that he was physically there now.

Who else is in Hawaii besides her parents (possibly), or would have a Hawaii phone number that she is close to?

Whatever it is, it's a Kauai #. It may be a Verizon cell. Jmo

So lori was next of kin on her ex husband joe ryans life insurance policy despite not been together for over 10 years? His body wasn't found for a week after he died, then he was cremated. Did she change his info on his will as well?

Joes sister claims joe wasn't prosecuted for the sexual assault claims due to inconsistencies in colbys story at the time. Could colby have been fed this story by lori?

I'm just going to post a few facts.

Ages of the children:

1996 - Lori filed for divorce from WL. CR was 8 mos.
2001 - Lori married Joseph Ryan. CR was 5 yrs.
2004 - JR filed for divorce from Lori. CR was 8 yrs 4 mos. Tylee was 22 mos.
2007 - Alex Cox assaulted JR. CR was 11 yrs. TR was 4 going on 5 yrs.

So, Alex Cox assaulted JR three years after JR and Lori separated. JR was fighting for full custody of Tylee, not CR.
That same year, 2007, cameras were allegedly ordered to be placed in the home regarding protection of children, amidst concerns by Charles' ex-wife over Lori's mental health.

Lori has form for poisoning Tylee's mind against Charles, IMO, making Tylee believe Charles was cheating and Charles was a physical threat so they had to leave to stay in hotels.

I think it's just useful to monitor Lori's patterns throughout.

Her lies and manipulation, disregard for right and wrong, and absence of empathy, tick all the boxes for ASPD, possibly other personality disorders too.

She absolutely victimized her children; her cruelty towards them was never more apparent than last year, before JJ and Tylee disappeared, so I ask why would she have been any different whenever these accusations were made? It's possible, but how likely, given the 3 year gap, who filed for divorce, and the story about who Alex thought the victim was. I don't know where that even originates from. Lori abandoned Colby after he married, cut him out of her life completely when she moved to ID/HI, faked texts to him from his sister, lied to CR and Charles' sons about his death, abandoned six year old JJ when she disappeared last year, ripped him away from his service dog, his services and everything familiar to him, parentifed Tylee, isolated her from friends and family, and showed her disassociation from motherhood when she called JJ her niece's drug baby. I don't know if she was ever 'associated' to become disassociated, or if motherhood was a temporary distraction for her, like a hobby, or all a thoroughly convincing display that she could turn on and off. Concerns about her mental health have been raised in courts several times since 2007.

MOO

Any ideas?
I would assume Chad and Lori got new phones in Hawaii... more privacy after the LE visits in Rexburg. They could all be Chad's phones for that matter!!! Not likely the 480, however.

I know we cannot really discuss, but it is nothing that important, either. However, there is a strong family history of being in Hawaii over the years. Military service etc... So I just think Hawaii meant a lot to the whole family.

what does this mean though? eta: The parents lawsuit was filed in Hawaii. Maybe she is talking to bio family?

Any ideas?
Could female visitation mean it was a visit at the women's jail, not the gender of the visitor?

I figured as much
thanks all
just when alex and lori who are siblings the main ring leaders in all this he wouldn't have booty fog about his sister.....surely?????:confused:

anyone wanna get down in the mud with me on this? lolo_Oo_O

for clarity the original poster pingtheroutier never said as much but that's where my brain took me :p

moo
Actually, I have wondered for a while if there might have been some sort of sibling incest history between Lori and Alex from back in adolescence. He is often described as very protective of her, and only her. He follows her state to state. He doesn’t seem to have a history of developmentally normal intimate relationships that have been described anywhere. I have also wondered about that loud argument in the street when she was staying with him and some statement overheard ‘bringing shame to the family’ by Lori was referring to maybe he made another pass at her? Or suggested they become a real couple? It does seem like his actions are like a boy/man in love, and not a sibling love. It may also explain why Lori never really got all in fully committed in multiple marriages.

I would assume Chad and Lori got new phones in Hawaii... more privacy after the LE visits in Rexburg. They could all be Chad's phones for that matter!!! Not likely the 480, however.

I know we cannot really discuss, but it is nothing that important, either. However, there is a strong family history of being in Hawaii over the years. Military service etc... So I just think Hawaii meant a lot to the whole family.

what does this mean though? eta: The parents lawsuit was filed in Hawaii. Maybe she is talking to bio family?

I mean, if her parents are in Hawaii, might she be talking to them? That relationship is such a huge question mark.
Can't wait to see the Morgan Loew interview.

I suppose it is possibly they made up after the big NO. I wonder if she would have to set up a pre-pay account to receive calls or if it can be done by accepting collect call from the jail/prison?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member