Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I have this nagging fear that Tylee and JJ are stashed somewhere and that our drama queen is going to unveil them at some point and embarrass and sue the government entities and MSM to the great glee of those around her who harbor antiestablishment sentiments and possibly supported her and Chad in the charade.
Absolutely! I couldn’t agree more. That’s why she was smiling in court, because she’s confident she didn’t kill her kids and she knows she’s going to be famous and get rich writing a book and making a movie. All before the world ends, of course ☺️Moo

:eek::eek:
Oh WOW-- I am on here every day and did not read about that . I must have missed a few posts or pages, although I do try to read everything posted.
Now I want to go back through to see if I can pick them out--or.... someone can direct me LOL
Same! I haven’t seen this but would love to see it.
Oh wow, I can't believe we missed this. What despicable people...

Lori's sister and mother say that's nonsense. They claim Lori stockpiled JJ's medication, so he didn't need that pill bottle found by police. And as for Bailey?

Janis Cox: I don't think Bailey's an issue, as far as JJ is concerned.

Jonathan Vigliotti: There's a lot going on that just doesn't add up —

Janis Cox: OK. I — I do know about the dog. I was over there a lot. Charles loved Bailey. JJ was not really attached to it—

Summer Shiflet: He was fine without him.

So basically... "somebody" "thinks" Bailey is/was a pet.

Isn't that conveeeeeeenient???

Clearly Bailey was needed; because clearly JJ is autistic; and we've seen his unguarded, untended reactions on the infamous Ring camera footage, when he had no Bailey.

Plus, what about Kay's (? I think) statement that Bailey was supposed to keep JJ from getting out of bed and leaving the house at night?

IMO CBS missed a golden opportunity to return to Bailey's trainer and ask what the dog was trained to do; though perhaps too deep a dive is against HIPAA, because it sounds like nonsense to me.

Charles and Kay have told us that Lori said she "cannot handle" JJ.

In case we wonder what Lori meant by this and can't trust the evidence; people have already helpfully pointed out that Lori's showing up in Hawaii with Tylee and not JJ, proves independently that Lori in fact couldn't handle JJ; which means that someone (or some pet) has to.

Lori also separated JJ from his iPad with the calming apps on it, which JC never bothered to mention (probably "Grandma-of-the-Year" doesn't know of its existence); so there's another strike against Lori, because to hammer the nail home once again, Lori has removed every support pillar from JJ that (it now seems likely) Charles was the one to push for.

Not to say that few to none of these things actually helped JJ; for all we know, all this stuff helped him, and the only reason JC is saying it didn't is because circle-the-wagons around Lori. But now I'm starting to wonder if the Cox family is anti-doctor/medical treatment in the bargain; because it certainly doesn't seem like Alex believed in regular physicals, assuming he in fact did die of natural causes, because it's also starting to seem weird to me that Alex's trucking employer didn't require their truckers to have regular physicals.
I think it was EIN who had an interview with another girl who was part of this group or another that was similar. Anyway, she mentioned this group convinced her she didn’t need to be gluten free because she was “healed” and was fine but turned out she was basically damaging herself and he health by listening to these people. Imo it wouldn’t be too far of a stretch to see Janis or Summer believing into this ideal.

Agreed. I have this nagging fear that Tylee and JJ are stashed somewhere and that our drama queen is going to unveil them at some point and embarrass and sue the government entities and MSM to the great glee of those around her who harbor antiestablishment sentiments and possibly supported her and Chad in the charade.
Absolutely! I couldn’t agree more. That’s why she was smiling in court, because she’s confident she didn’t kill her kids and she knows she’s going to be famous and get rich writing a book and making a movie. All before the world ends, of course ☺️Moo
I could possibly consider that the kids are in hiding if Lori was missing too. The fact that she went off to have fun in Hawaii instead of stay with her kids that are supposed to need protecting to me says, faulty theory.
Are there any other cases where the kids were actually put into hiding but the mom wasn't with them? Maybe there are, I would be interested in reading about those cases.

JMO
I also think they will call all the people that have been told by either Lori or Chad that either she did not have kids or that Tylee had been killed. Also with Tylee getting ssa benefits that Lori will need to show some type of proof that Tylee’s money was used for Tylee.
I thought it was JJ who was on SSA (I could be wrong) it’s possible that the children aren’t under any government benefits anymore. Not to mention, you would have to prove those funds are used accordingly (annually). Even if the child(s) guardian is now an adoptive parent, I’m guessing the state would be able to look that info up and this wouldn’t be a case at all. In my opinion, I think she sent the gives off to someone she trusts and is going to ride this wave until the end. She seems like the type of woman who will pride herself til the end

BBM: So, (1): any ideas on who were the "Utah people"?

(2), what about "going on for four or five years" (!!)?

I think this seems likely to mean "Lori involved in PAP/AVOW" and that those were the "Utah people", than it does mean "Lori directly involved with Chad", but; who knows at this point??
I think this could be possible. But imo from some of the things we’ve learned throughout the case, Lori seems hung up on Chad for some reason

Same! I haven’t seen this but would love to see it.

I think it was EIN who had an interview with another girl who was part of this group or another that was similar. Anyway, she mentioned this group convinced her she didn’t need to be gluten free because she was “healed” and was fine but turned out she was basically damaging herself and he health by listening to these people. Imo it wouldn’t be too far of a stretch to see Janis or Summer believing into this ideal.

There are a lot of people associated with this group who are into healthy living, natural healing, and so forth. There are at least 2 chiropractors closely associated. I personally don't have any problem with that. But it could certainly explain some of the groups beliefs and avoidance of medication.

Why is there no crying tears emoji??

These videos have been the hardest, of everything, for me to watch. Seeing Charles so concerned about his children, wondering about his recourse with a spouse he's afraid had gone so far off the deep end she may hurt his children. And to know that she (and her accomplices) killed him, and probably did the same to those kids he's so worried about. Ugh!!!! :mad:

I assume this nephew is the one speaking out on Twitter against his aunts, but I can't believe he hasn't mentioned that HE WAS THERE for at least some of this drama! I'll be watching to see what hits his feed in the next few days.

I was surprised Charles indicated this had been going on for 4-5 YEARS (obviously not to this extent, but he's been concerned). And going to the temple daily, totally bizarre.

I was right in guessing that GB held a position of authority in CVs congregation. He was reaching out for help as one would expect. Heartbreaking.

This makes me angrier at the officers on the morning shift acting all shady about the psych eval.

Also, I'm pretty sure while he's trying to kick in the door he jokes, "this isn't going to end up on tv?" *Insert bawling emoji*

And he mentions Bailey almost never barks due to his training. That *may* explain why we don't hear him July 11?

ETA: Charles may not have known that CD was based in ID (at this point). That could be why he says UT. Or, he could certainly mean the larger group(s), or even just their affiliation with Mormonism.
Maybe that’s why he was listed on the witness list. Jmo

So. Lori was going to the Temple daily. While that doesn't necessarily mean she has a temple recommend (I think you can access parts of it no matter what) it still shows the importance placed on Temples. Jmo
She would need a recommend if she was going anywhere in the temple. If she was going to a visitor center instead (possible) she would not need one. Also imo possible going to the temple was a cover for other things. Also imo possible she had a temple recommend and was going about her own ideas. She may be that conniving. All jmo

So. Lori was going to the Temple daily. While that doesn't necessarily mean she has a temple recommend (I think you can access parts of it no matter what) it still shows the importance placed on Temples. Jmo
Also, if I remember correctly, there was a picture of the temple in the empty (except multiple mirrors) living room where Charles was shot. There is certainly some significance here IMO.

There is a word that keeps coming up associated with many of the people connected indirectly to this case, "warrior." One place of course is the podcast Lori was on was called "Warrior Up." But I keep running into it in other places. I wonder, is that a common term used in the LDS church? Or maybe in the prepper community?
This is the most common way I think of the word warrior: Stripling Warriors

Imo these people have taken some ideals of mainstream LDS culture and cranked the volume up to 1000. Imo extremists exist with everything.

Why is there no crying tears emoji??

These videos have been the hardest, of everything, for me to watch. Seeing Charles so concerned about his children, wondering about his recourse with a spouse he's afraid had gone so far off the deep end she may hurt his children. And to know that she (and her accomplices) killed him, and probably did the same to those kids he's so worried about. Ugh!!!! :mad:

I assume this nephew is the one speaking out on Twitter against his aunts, but I can't believe he hasn't mentioned that HE WAS THERE for at least some of this drama! I'll be watching to see what hits his feed in the next few days.

I was surprised Charles indicated this had been going on for 4-5 YEARS (obviously not to this extent, but he's been concerned). And going to the temple daily, totally bizarre.

I was right in guessing that GB held a position of authority in CVs congregation. He was reaching out for help as one would expect. Heartbreaking.

This makes me angrier at the officers on the morning shift acting all shady about the psych eval.

Also, I'm pretty sure while he's trying to kick in the door he jokes, "this isn't going to end up on tv?" *Insert bawling emoji*

And he mentions Bailey almost never barks due to his training. That *may* explain why we don't hear him July 11?

ETA: Charles may not have known that CD was based in ID (at this point). That could be why he says UT. Or, he could certainly mean the larger group(s), or even just their affiliation with Mormonism.
That moment where he said "the cars are all gone.. She's gone.. I don't know where my kids are.." was just absolutely gut wrenching. :(

This is the most common way I think of the word warrior: Stripling Warriors

Imo these people have taken some ideals of mainstream LDS culture and cranked the volume up to 1000. Imo extremists exist with everything.

Thanks, I realized as well that I frequently get requests of FB to pray for someone and they often are addressed to "prayer warriors." These are mostly from non-LDS people so it could be just a fad term zealots are using to describe themselves and has nothing to do with them being LDS or not. It just seems to be a frequently used term by this group. Maybe no significance.

There is a word that keeps coming up associated with many of the people connected indirectly to this case, "warrior." One place of course is the podcast Lori was on was called "Warrior Up." But I keep running into it in other places. I wonder, is that a common term used in the LDS church? Or maybe in the prepper community?
Yes, absolutely. In many LDS contexts. Saturday's Warrior, in particular was a hugely popular movie/stage show when I was young. There was a remake a while back. Then there are the stripling warriors, which is where most of the podcast ties into. MOO.

There are a lot of people associated with this group who are into healthy living, natural healing, and so forth. There are at least 2 chiropractors closely associated. I personally don't have any problem with that. But it could certainly explain some of the groups beliefs and avoidance of medication.
2 chiropractors? Links please. Somehow I may have missed this.

I’m not saying natural healing or healthy living is bad. But imo there’s a time and place.

Thanks, I realized as well that I frequently get requests of FB to pray for someone and they often are addressed to "prayer warriors." These are mostly from non-LDS people so it could be just a fad term zealots are using to describe themselves and has nothing to do with them being LDS or not. It just seems to be a frequently used term by this group. Maybe no significance.

I would agree that it's just something they've latched on to. I did some googling and it appears to be a fairly "of the moment" phrase. I can think of a few random things that include "warrior" but I would not characterize it as a popular LDS catch-phrase, especially for adults (the "stripling warriors" pointed out above were teenagers, so occasionally there might be something comparing modern teens to the warriors in the story, but I wouldn't call it a Thing.) MOO.

Can't speak to preppers.... or crazies ;)

Yes, absolutely. In many LDS contexts. Saturday's Warrior, in particular was a hugely popular movie/stage show when I was young. There was a remake a while back. Then there are the stripling warriors, which is where most of the podcast ties into. MOO.
I would argue that Saturday's Warrior is from 1973, even though I watched it well into the 80s. :) And the 2015 remake didn't do well, as far as I've heard. A few months ago I was hanging out with a group from UT and CA (it's state of origin) and no one but me had seen it.

But, I haven't heard the podcasts (I started the one posted here but could. not. stand. it.) So if it is based on the Stripling Warriors, I stand corrected.

MOO

So watching that video and learning so much about what happened the night before the "purse incident", I am wondering again about TR being disappeared (in whichever way) because she has been a witness to so, so much. CV was only gone for a day and a half on business, and Lori was able to get rid of all his things, move the money (by setting up a new account), coordinate where she, the kids, and the nephew would go stay all in that short period of time? It was clearly pre-planned, and IMO Lori sadly involved TR in this horrible plan, which continued into the morning. TR talked about CV texting her around midnight, WELL YEAH, that's when CV had just confirmed no one was at the house. We saw how worried and desperate he was.
So if she had been pressured to be involved in this plan (then conveniently taken away to Hawaii so she wouldn't talk much about it), then was again involved in a much worse set-up that ended up in CV's death, I can definitely see where TR may have been having a really hard time dealing with that emotionally (since despite what Chad and Lori think, she is a bright and beautiful spirit) and Lori felt she was losing emotional control over her. Ugh this whole thing just makes me so angry. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member