Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tortoise, you are so good! Yes, had Chad put the mobile home on top of the burial area no one would ever have found the bodies. In fact, just filing for a permit on the property could lead one to surmise what was going on. Someone a lot smarter than me though would have put that together back then.
Oh I forgot about the mobile home he was going to put out there!

Is Press privy to the visitation records? I would be curious how often Chad has visited Lori in the past few weeks.

I wonder if jail visitation has been suspended during the CV-19. That would make Lori feel even more isolated.

If they talked on the phone, they may have talked in "code" to avoid detection. If that happened, you can bet that someone was monitoring their calls.
He could not have visited her in jail.

"Inmates are only allowed face-to-face visits with attorneys and clergy. All other visits are done through a video chat system with each inmate receiving an hour of free calls each week. Extra visiting time can be purchased by those inside or outside the jail."
Lori Daybell won't be back in Idaho for 'a few days.' Here's how she'll spend her time at the Madison County Jail. | East Idaho News

I believe Nate Easton's EIN interview with Melanie Gibb was the genesis of today's events. Nate has been trusted by Law Enforcement to be a bull dog in ferreting out information. Right after watching the MG interviews, I felt like the intent of this was to get a confession. It is more than likely Lori because Lori and Melanie were close friends. While many of us were upset at Melanie's seeming lack of concern for the children, I felt like the entire point of the interviews was orchestrated by Law Enforcement to get that confession. Melanie seemed nervous. She expressed multiple times she didn't want to do the interview. She even said she hadn't watched the news for 16 years. Her focus in the interview was in speaking about being deceived by the destroyer. Melanie expressed that Jesus atoned for all sins. In my mind, this was a direct message to Lori to confess. While Lori may not have access to TV to watch this on her own, I suspect LE could interview her and show her these tapes and ask her questions at the same time. We will find out eventually if that indeed happened.

In any case, this is an incredibly sad day for all who hoped that the children might still be alive.

It is also heartbreaking for close family and friends of Lori and Chad who have persisted in their trust of them. Very earth shattering to have your father's or your mother's lies exposed like this.

Melanie definitely seemed to be targeting an audience of "believers." She was very sympathetic while also urging the audience to see through Chad's dangerous teachings specifically. This seems plausible.

As is often the case in these strange mysteries the answer is the perps just got very lucky rather than any convoluted plot.

This is definitely the most bizarre murder case I have ever followed but at its heart they were just killing their victims in an unsophisticated way

IMO they just got lucky with Charles and Tammy

Me too. The only thing that makes sense to me is that Chad and Lori never thought it would come to this. They were arrogant, and believed law enforcement wouldn’t even look for the kids in the first place.

After things blew up, they were essentially trapped.
Yes, and thanks to the love and determination of Kay and Larry.

Trying to manage my expectations here...thinking about other searches where there seemed to be something important found...search of Ron Logan's property in the Delphi girls' case, nothing found. But they didn't have tents up there.
Kelsey Berreth case, they found evidence but not her.
Suzanne Morphew case recently, when they searched a property her husband had worked on, were there tents up then? Nothing found as far as we know.
Hope this is different. The fact that tents are up is hopeful. But not holding my breath.
Mackenzie Lueck=Damning evidence found in the perp’s backyard “fire pit”. :(

MOO but I think they’ve been helping him all along.
I hope you're wrong but I fear you're right. I just hope they'll have a come to Jesus moment, because they'll need it either way. Either to repent themselves for enabling and protecting him, or for healing at the betrayal of their trust and the pain and suffering they must be facing knowing their dad is involved in this whole tragedy. Perhaps both. I hope the best for them. MOO.

If LE did recover the bodies of the missing children. Both Lori and Chad will face charges of murder. Since the capital punishment is legal in the state of Idaho, I would believe the DA’s office will seek the death penalty in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty