Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean....if CD and LVD know that the world is ending next month, they have no reason to be afraid of the law... let us know what happened, you will have no earthly consequences come July, right? o_O:cool:;)

I have been checking in sporadically and was surprised to read the latest on here!
I had such a hard time with all the initials and weird beliefs plus the nauseating honeymoon pictures.
Hope you don’t mind if I ask - has Chad’s home and property never been searched before?
The property has been searched but they were looking for evidence in Tammy's case and apparently were not looking for bodies.

Human remains found at home of Lori Vallow's husband Chad Daybell as he is taken into custody | Daily Mail Online

The Daily Mail article has some really large, detailed photos. In two of them, you can see everyone staring at a spot in the soil they dug up while they take photographs. Not sure if the detail will carry over to this post but will try.

29428036-8403181-image-a-30_1591748258044.jpg

29428042-8403181-image-a-32_1591748430678.jpg

Someone claiming to be familiar with LE/K9 procedure suggested elsewhere that when searches in a likely area of interest don't produce any hits, it's common to wait for warmer weather, i.e. when the soil is closer to 60F for another K9 search. Sounds plausible to me, but so does a slipped clue from a recorded prison phone call. It will be interesting to find out more about this.

After 13 long hours today of work, it's time to get some sleep for another busy day tomorrow as we expect to get more details relating to Chad Daybell's arrest. We still have no confirmation on what was found today other than human remains. #WhereAreTheKids?

Just one last update, under Idaho Law DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR CONCEALMENT OF EVIDENCE is a felony punishable by up to 5-years in prison. This is the charge that #ChadDaybell is being held on without bail.
https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1270546920650321920?s=21
https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1270546920650321920?s=21

If these are the kids I'm shocked and speechless that they were A. found at all and B. found on Chad's property. I honestly thought their bodies would never be found and we'd never know for sure.

I thought the same.

ugh my heart just breaks for Colby and Larry and Kay :( but they deserve to have answers, and they deserve to have justice if these are in fact JV and TR

If these are the kids I'm shocked and speechless that they were A. found at all and B. found on Chad's property. I honestly thought their bodies would never be found and we'd never know for sure.

Seeing them relaxed and living their lives care free in Hawaii, it is so hard to believe they would just leave evidence obviously connected to them.

Seeing them relaxed and living their lives care free in Hawaii, it is so hard to believe they would just leave evidence obviously connected to them.
I think it was way too late at that point. Once they realized law enforcement was on to them, there was no time to dig up and move the bodies.

They just fled.

Hmm. Her brother shot her husband and police just accepted self-defense story. Chad's wife died and autopsy wasn't even ordered until she was buried for almost two months. I think they didn't expect police to actually investigate anything.

I think a lot of criminals become emboldened by the lack of consequences for previous crimes...and then become careless.

They thought nobody would care about these two angels. And found out an entire world cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper