Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum

The grandparents also ask people to refrain from sending donations or flowers at this time.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270555333010714624?s=21

Dear @osu,

Thank you for this information.

The grandparents are so lovely and kind. Whenever I saw them on television, it was hard not to see the hope in their eyes that the children would be found alive somewhere - even when the situation seemed utterly hopeless.

May they hold one another close with love and strength during this unfathomable time.

East Idaho News
Kay and Larry Woodcock, the grandparents of JJ Vallow released the following statement Tuesday night:

“We got this news early this morning that Police and FBI had served a search warrant at Chad Daybell’s property and have been in touch with law enforcement throughout the day. We were notified that law enforcement had discovered human remains on the property. This is obviously a very difficult time for our family, and we ask that you respect our privacy as we wait further news with heavy hearts.”

Details: https://www.eastidahonews.com/…/chad-daybell-will-appear-i…/

Not sure that I can name here, as I don't know that he has been named in media, but he is a friend of Chad's and the founder of the AVOW site that Chad wrote for
I'm sure someone better informed than me has or will chime in but I believe CP bought the website(s) Chad was involved in. CP is not the founder.

This is unrelated to anything, but I'm curious, do we know what led to Lori adopting JJ? Obviously his biological grandparents were involved in his life. I'm kind of wondering how a woman like this was approved to adopt a child. I know she wasn't always this way but still, she clearly has had issues for quite some time.

I didn’t realize LVD received monthly SS money from both children. Possibly social security put a stop to payments after the children went missing. She is a evil being!
I thought that I read that Lori continued to cash the checks. If the children are found to be deceased, I hope that fraud will be one of her many charges.

Well.... I don’t even know what to say but just damn it.

Most of us knew how this would end with these beautiful children, but it sure doesn’t make it easy for any of us.

The ones who held out hope are equally upset with this outcome. It is so unbelievable that it was HIS backyard.

It confirms for me that CD and LVD are both guilty no matter how they may try to spin this.

Praying for ALL family and friends who are devastated tonight.

The hole is so deep: must have been machinery to bury a body that deep, I would think.

Actually that's not deep at all, I'm shocked he was that dumb.

close-up-png.250602

I read elsewhere that the title of the movie should be The Grave Digger and the Gold Digger.
We often wonder, "What did Lori see in Chad?".."What was she using him for?"
It's his freak'n grave digging skills..

Chad you're gonna be heartbroken when you figure it out, she wasn't enamoured with your breath taking visions, she was just using you for your ole' ditch digging skills

Last edited:
This is unrelated to anything, but I'm curious, do we know what led to Lori adopting JJ? Obviously his biological grandparents were involved in his life. I'm kind of wondering how a woman like this was approved to adopt a child. I know she wasn't always this way but still, she clearly has had issues for quite some time.
JJ is the bio grandson of KW & LW, he is the bio-great nephew of CV. KW& LW cared for JJ his first 9 months but the family thought he would be better cared for in the with LV & CV - who agreed to adopt this little guy with a lot of special needs.

I just found a few more pictures via Idaho press photo gallery.... It looks like possibly 2 sites where the remains were found, here's the pic's:
1) looks like a site near the pond
5ee0187151a0b.image.jpg
2) you can clearly see the photographer in the right corner of the dig documenting the remains
5ee018721c00d.image.jpg
here's the link to all 11 photo's
Photo Gallery: Investigators find human remains at Chad Daybell's residence

At this point I'm less inclined to believe they were burned.... Wow so very sad! I always knew they were no longer living, but really thought they were much better hidden....

Yes, we know what led her to adopting JJ. JJ is related to her former husband Charles Vallow. Charles is the brother of Kay Vallow. Charles wanted to adopt JJ. At that time Kay believed Lori to be a good mother so she and her husband agreed to an adoption by Charles and Lori.

JJ is the bio grandson of KW & LW, he is the bio-great nephew of CV. KW& LW cared for JJ his first 9 months but the family thought he would be better cared for in the with LV & CV - who agreed to adopt this little guy with a lot of special needs.

Ahh, makes sense! I thought I saw somewhere that CV was KW's brother. Thanks for clearing that up!

Yes, we know what led her to adopting JJ. JJ is related to her former husband Charles Vallow. Charles is the brother of Kay Vallow. Charles wanted to adopt JJ. At that time Kay believed Lori to be a good mother so she and her husband agreed to an adoption by Charles and Lori.
Glad to see you back! I enjoy your posts!

Charles wanted to adopt JJ. I am not sure if all of the special needs were evident at the time of the adoption. Autism is usually diagnosed later than at 9 months old.

I just found a few more pictures via Idaho press photo gallery.... It looks like possibly 2 sites where the remains were found, here's the pic's:
1) looks like a site near the pond
View attachment 250613
2) you can clearly see the photographer in the right corner of the dig documenting the remains
View attachment 250614
here's the link to all 11 photo's
Photo Gallery: Investigators find human remains at Chad Daybell's residence

At this point I'm less inclined to believe they were burned.... Wow so very sad! I always knew they were no longer living, but really thought they were much better hidden....
If two sites, don’t you think that would mean two different times of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010