Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be Tylee and JJ. It can't be anyone else. They had to have had a tip with the exact location IMO. So it had to be Lori realistically, unless Chad has done a deal to get the lesser charge of evidence concealment. Only those two would know the location IMO.

Unfortunately I see a defense here. Alex killed them on his own, Chad disposed of the bodies, and Lori only found out after the fact. That makes her innocent of the abandonment charge, her only felony. Both are innocent of murder. So they only charges anyone would be convicted of would be a few misdemeanors of lying to police. Yes, Chad is facing a felony with a five year maximum sentence so he would do some time but I doubt 5 years. We'll see.

I don't think that is how it went down. I just think that is the story they will tell. Most people here are convinced AC did the actual killings so I don't think it will be hard to cconvince one juror that iss what happened.

This is unrelated to anything, but I'm curious, do we know what led to Lori adopting JJ? Obviously his biological grandparents were involved in his life. I'm kind of wondering how a woman like this was approved to adopt a child. I know she wasn't always this way but still, she clearly has had issues for quite some time.
It was a private adoption within the family. I don't think any real approval was needed. It went through the family courts but there would not have been an agency involved, just an attorney and possibly a family court hearing in a judge's office.

Unfortunately I see a defense here. Alex killed them on his own, Chad disposed of the bodies, and Lori only found out after the fact. That makes her innocent of the abandonment charge, her only felony. Both are innocent of murder. So they only charges anyone would be convicted of would be a few misdemeanors of lying to police. Yes, Chad is facing a felony with a five year maximum sentence so he would do some time but I doubt 5 years. We'll see.

I don't think that is how it went down. I just think that is the story they will tell. Most people here are convinced AC did the actual killings so I don't think it will be hard to cconvince one juror that iss what happened.
Well, LE indicates they weren’t finished with charges for chad.

Your assumption would only be valid if no one talked. No recorded convo that picked up truth, no phone data with truth, no cell mate confession. These two aren’t getting off. No way.

They openly spoke about portals, becoming translated beings, and FEMA setting up essentially Satan's deceptive version of white tent cities, which meant they were essentially concentration camps.

I cannot conceive of people believing this. Perhaps someone who does or knows someone who does can help me understand.

Unfortunately, I agree..

Yes, I agree. The murders will be pinned on Alex. The defense will push for reasonable doubt. I don't believe that Lori and Chad were innocent and unknowing. I actually believe Lori orchestrated it.

After all the disheartening and downright heartbreaking news we got today, with way more to eventually come, I got a good chuckle at this and thought others might too.
On one of the EastIdahoNews FB live-streams earlier the Self Storage Plus business page was also watching and they commented “watching from the storage units....if anyone is talking to Lori remind me that she still owes us money”. OF COURSE these two fools have unpaid bills to the storage company, sigh.....

Here’s a screenshot if you missed this when it happened. I hope some others might get a good laugh at their comment and get some rest before we all tune into his 11am hearing tomorrow.

Attachments

• 75C1F541-1CEC-4B25-8586-E8BC744F7CD9.jpeg
    75C1F541-1CEC-4B25-8586-E8BC744F7CD9.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 211
Replying to myself.

2) If the bones found do happen to be human bones then the media is going to try and spin it to be those of the children. :eek:

Seriously, you can't make this garbage up! I guess he didn't get the memo, from the police themselves, that it was indeed human remains they found. One has to wonder at this point if he himself isn't involved in some kind of conspiracy. *Shaking my head as I make the obligatory MOO disclaimer*

It's crazy! I'm not sure where this "bones" narrative started. The police used the term "remains" and indicated an autopsy would be done. You don't do an autopsy on bones. I don't think CP is very bright.

Looking at the aerial pictures the gravesite by the firepit doesn't appear to be very deep - hip high to the guys standing in the hole maybe? Wondering if this made and easy target for cadaver dogs to hit on. I hadn't the 2nd dig site out by the dry pond until just now. That explains the 2nd set of remains to me. I bet they found items burned in the fire pit. MOO

5ee0187151a0b.image.jpg

Second location.

After all the disheartening and downright heartbreaking news we got today, with way more to eventually come, I got a good chuckle at this and thought others might too.
On one of the EastIdahoNews FB live-streams earlier the Self Storage Plus business page was also watching and they commented “watching from the storage units....if anyone is talking to Lori remind me that she still owes us money”. OF COURSE these two fools have unpaid bills to the storage company, sigh.....

Here’s a screenshot if you missed this when it happened. I hope some others might get a good laugh at their comment and get some rest before we all tune into his 11am hearing tomorrow.
We’ve known that for awhile. That’s how they got the pics inside the storage unit.

I could be wrong, but I don't see the Lori turning theory as likely. I don't think that would have happened unless/until she was convinced that her back was completely against the wall. Nothing about the last few days or weeks suggested that to me she would have felt such a significant change in circumstances.

There was some great work done on an earlier thread documenting the ins and outs of people and things in the storage locker over time. How did those dates line up with Chad's residence in, visits to, or absences from his property?

There are a lot of routes that could have led to today. A tip, a hit from a dog, some other type of evidence. Looking at the size of that property, it sure seems like they knew where to dig, but it seems too early to say exactly how they knew.

I just saw this -- one more article -- Damm, what a mess this is.

Lori Vallow's Husband Taken into Custody After Police Find What Appears to Be Human Remains at Home

Authorities have not yet publicly identified the remains or confirmed if they belong to more than one person

By Harriet Sokmensuer......June 09, 2020 03:21 PM

What is believed to be human remains have been found at the Rexburg, Idaho home of Chad Daybell, the husband of Lori Vallow, police announced Tuesday.

Rexburg Assistant Police Chief Gary Hagan told reporters at a press conference that investigators had made the grim discovery during the second search of the property.
[...]
Daybell is currently under investigation for potential murder, attempted murder and conspiracy charges in the death of his first wife. His current wife, Lori Vallow, is behind bars on a $1 million bond after being arrested in February for failing to produce her two missing children, 7-year-old Joshua “J.J.” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, to police.

--------------------------------------
More here:
Lori Vallow's Husband Taken into Custody After Police Find What Appears to Be Human Remains at Home

Wow, Sheriff Humphries looked very somber and dejected. You could see it in his countenance that the worst has happened. This more than anything else today struck me of the sad reality of the situation. :(

Have to agree, his body language at the very end of his portion. Also, I'm not sure the name/title of the other speaker, but notice how he's phrasing stuff in a way that suggests this is the end of the case?

Looks like his murder/wedding diet and grooming routine may have lapsed?
Define “grooming” in your context: “grooming” as in prepping someone over time for something nefarious; or “grooming” as is taking care of one’s appearance and not looking like a potato with hat head. Cuz I read your statement in that order. JMO.

If two sites, don’t you think that would mean two different times of death?

Yeah, It had to be because JJ was seen aprox a month after Tylee had disappeared IIRC. She died shortly after or at Yellowstone.... He was still alive when the nanny was hired and told Tylee was at BYU.

I assumed it was AC and LV with Tylee, and possibly CD and LV with JJ but really Alex could be the one they pin both deaths on...

Yeah, I kind of think that might be the case. But just a guess on my part.
It's also possible that they were kept cold by the weather as soon as they were buried and it has recently gotten warmer, decomposition started, and someone smelled something and reported it. I realize it has probably been warm for a while there but the report could have been made a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876