Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment..I am in your camp... they really have to stay "thick as thieves".. There are so many others that had info, clues and more...

HOwever.. I do want to try to follow the religious part of this story.
They say Lori was a totally devout LDS... She was able to use her religion to get her INTO this mess believing all the End-Times and power crappola.. Nate Eaton also said she spends all her time in the jail reading scripture and singing hymns. I could see her rolling everything backwards and knowing her only way out of this is her traditional mainstream lds teachings.... In the end, as crazy as she seems to me... I could see her going this route. "her and God" And nothing else left at this point.
I don’t think she is the source. I really don’t. Not sure who is.th
It seems like the storage containers was the kids is they moved the bodies to his property.
Yes. It seems that way - going back to watch those videos and look at the time stamps

Is the bail amount required in full in cash? I know in some cases they can get a bond with 10%? I hope he needs to pay every cent in cash.
I didn't hear anything that would imply this. Should be a standard surety bond. He'll pay (typically) 10% which he never gets back. That's the fee the bondsman charges to guarantee the full 1 million.

In addition, a bondsman is going to want there to be enough assets to collect should he jump. I think it's been determined he doesn't have 1 million in assets so he's going to be a risk.

It's not as simple as giving them $100k and them adding the remaining $900k. They're not in the business to lose money

Last edited:

[URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10[/URL]
1m

"We have asked the probable cause affidavit be sealed. But I would ask the court to take note of paragraphs 39 and 40 and the manner of concealment of one of those bodies which the state finds to be particularly egregious both an aggravating factor and character.” - Rob Wood

the teeth retain DNA and the shape of the teeth can even tell race
LEO already have JJ's and TR's dental records IIRC.

The bond is going to be very hard for CD to raise because he hasn't been able to raise enough for LVD, if he has enough for himself - can you imagine how much that might anger LVD if he gets out and she stays behind bars. Given they are married and now have joint assets - gonna be a tough row to hoe.

At this moment..I am in your camp... they really have to stay "thick as thieves".. There are so many others that had info, clues and more...

HOwever.. I do want to try to follow the religious part of this story.
They say Lori was a totally devout LDS... She was able to use her religion to get her INTO this mess believing all the End-Times and power crappola.. Nate Eaton also said she spends all her time in the jail reading scripture and singing hymns. I could see her rolling everything backwards and knowing her only way out of this is her traditional mainstream lds teachings.... In the end, as crazy as she seems to me... I could see her going this route. "her and God" And nothing else left at this point.
I don’t think she is the source. I really don’t. Not sure who is.th
It seems like the storage containers was the kids is they moved the bodies to his property.
Yes. It seems that way - going back to watch those videos and look at the time stamps

I know Chad. I disagree. I sensed no disrespect.

ETA: No formality such as "your honor" or "sir", but I didn't sense he omitted those out of disrespect.
I am so sorry for you and all that thought they knew Chad. You have been the only verified member that has stuck with us here up to this horrific point.

I can not imagine how you have been feeling as you watch this unfold. Thank you for being here. MOO

Wow what a whirlwind of activity in past 24 hours. Can’t believe their bodies were on Chad’s property all along. Someone must have started talking, and even though I never thought Lori would talk, that is who I am guessing now
I am not so sure the childrens' bodies were on Chad's property all along. They very likely could have been relocated there.

Last edited:
LEO already have JJ's and TR's dental records IIRC.

The bond is going to be very hard for CD to raise because he hasn't been able to raise enough for LVD, if he has enough for himself - can you imagine how much that might anger LVD if he gets out and she stays behind bars. Given they are married and now have joint assets - gonna be a tough row to hoe.
they collected 400 grand off Tammi's death, bless her soul. They may have blown through a lot of it but it was noted he didn't show any interest in getting her out. Probably told her to put those teleportation skills to good use LOL Sorry, it's just so sad and so ridiculous the things I read about this case. I was like, wowsers, this is worse than one of those Lifetime movies...

MSM yesterday reported his older children live in that home.

With grandchildren, possibly?

It's difficult to imagine they didn't notice anything odd about the "backyard" area.

Could even Tammy have noticed something before her untimely death? There are pictures of her, a grandchild, and her ducks outside on her Facebook, so I'm sure she spent lots of time out there...

Tammy Daybell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members