Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, BECAUSE OF infrared technology. Disturbed ground is warmer than the surroundings and sometimes a shallow grave has warm decomposition gases escaping.

I think that's "thermal" technology and not "infrared" technology. I agree that active decomposition might create a slight temperature difference in the ground, but how far below the ground would the body need to be to be detected? I'm slightly familiar with thermographic scanners that are used just after the sun goes down on flat commercial roofs to pinpoint where leaks are, because the water beneath the roof's surface will cool down more slowly than the surrounding roof. But, that's right beneath the surface of the membrane and by morning, the scanner can't pick anything up. I don't know of any drones fitted with thermographic scanners, but I'm sure it's possible to do that. MOO JMO

No but I would look wayyyyyy back into CD’s past.
If he profited$ from any mysterious deaths.
You don’t just wake up one day and start offing people.

MOO

Lori's past, too. It doesn't have to be his past. ANY side 'character' in all of this actually accidentally dying where there was a profit. Someone in Tammy's family? One of Lori's in-laws, siblings, husbands, etc. MOO

I about died when the judge went ahead and read a detailed description of all the charges after mr narcissist said he didn't want it , hahahahahaha!!!!!!

he didn't skip a beat. LOVE HIM. mOO
I'm expecting a repeat of what Lori did. ask for new judge and ask for lower bail. That is if he can't afford to bail out.

moo

If the bodies were in storage, wouldn't the odor of decomposition would have been detected in the areas around that particular facility?
Dates are available in the timeline.
If it's not climate controlled (ie totes put against the wall is basically the outdoors temperature) The temps don't have to be FREEZER temps, just refrigerator temps to delay significantly. MOO

In the Savannah Spurlock case, she was hidden during the winter on the perp’s parents property. This property was searched by LE and dogs early on.

It wasn’t until spring and thaw that the odor was noticed, and his poor father called it in, IIRC.

Saying that, do you think it’s possible this is what happened here? MOO

There were large totes and something that looked like a really large duffle being moved to/from storage in early October. Will see if I can find the video.

What was thought early on to have been a "really large duffle bag" was later alleged to have been the folded rear seat from the Jeep Wrangler that was used in the Oct 2 attempted shooting of Brandon Beaudreux. That folded rear seat was moved with the spare tire into the storage unit (by CD and LVD) and then later the two items were moved back out (by AxC and LVD). It is generally believed the two items were removed from the Jeep to provide room for the shooter to maneuver as he/she lay in wait to shoot out the open rear window of the Jeep.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he can't communicate to his wife, even through a lawyer and vice versa. I know they said no contact with the victim's families, however, are we sure there is no technicality that would allow that? Has anyone seen this in any other case?

Just passed the women’s center where Lori is being held, Mark Meas is there. Quite surprising that he is t at the Fremont County jail preparing for Chads hearing. I know it’s not far from here, but which client is his priority here (Lori doesn’t have anything today that I know of)? Did Chad get a new lawyer or are we expecting to see Mark Means at the hearing today? All jmo

'Must have been a very interesting meeting that MM and LVD likely had at the women's center today. I'm sure he didn't stop by just to say "hello".

Ok so how did she convince CD to bury them in his backyard? This pretty much shuts down the theories of the kids being hidden due to threats from Vallow's business associates however. Sadly, how I wish that was the case now though.
Absolutely. The discovery yesterday and the identity confirmation that we will hear shortly completely changes my mind. C&L did it to get the kids out of the way.

1 million bucks bail lol good judge! Well I would suggest he just save his coins once the cops release the cause of death for Tammi assuming there was foul play there he will just get busted again, then hopefully the cops will do a good job and get a murder charge on both of them. 10 years for this crime is just nowhere near enough. So now the question is who will roll? The early bird gets the worm.

that will cost him 100K I think and you do NOT get that money back, you only get a refund if you post the entire amount until the trial is over, hope he likes Bologna and Peanut Butter on stale white bread

This case has been too painful for me to follow closely. I am also unfamiliar with Idaho and its doings.

How long will it take for them to upgrade the charges against this pair? Isn't it clear there was a conspiracy to murder and cover it up? I guess they really have to wait for the autopsy but what if there's no clear CoD?

Any predictions?
I think the fact the bodies were buried/hidden would point to murder. If it was natural causes why conceal them, unless LV just wanted to continue receiving the SS and thought noone would notice them missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member