Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I read about these cases (2 people involved) my thoughts are the same; this is what happens when you get to sociopath/psychopath narcissists together. Lots of horrific and now famous cases out there. Sometimes they are equally evil, sometimes one is lead by the other (but still evil), but generally both are psycho to some degree.

I thought perhaps that the righteousness of LVD and CD may have been because they knew the children were alive. Most of the time thought that the children were long deceased and permanently hidden somewhere obscure in the wildlands of ID, AR, NM, CO, or UT.

It is most surprisingly irrational that the bodies were buried in CD's yard.

Re BBM
I was fooled early on too with LD's cockiness.

One of the lessons I learned from this case is to never let the arrogance and cockiness of a suspect influence whether we believe they are innocent or guilty.

If the prosecutor is saying just one set of remains was concealed in an egregious manner, I’m thinking they tried to (or did) burn one of the bodies.

Or, maybe, as others have indicated, one of them was stored in a storage container. How horrifying to think we might have actually seen it on the storage video.

If so, they were all so calm. Not a care in the world. That butt slap when Tammy was still alive.

I keep wondering if that orange thing at the edge of the tarp in photo #8 in the link is some kind of duffel bag that may have been used to conceal the egregiously concealed remains. It's hard to even think about this
Prosecutor: Remains found on Chad Daybell's property are children

Family Court Case Information - Case History
Party Information
Brandon Boudreaux Petitioner Male Bradley Crider
Melani Boudreaux Respondent Female J Scoresby

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
6/8/2020 NSC - Notice of Substitution of Counsel 6/9/2020

**Totally my opinion...Melani is the one to keep an eye on. Now switching attorneys after her last ones held a press conference making accusations about ex husband Brandon (who was actually shot at in a drive by that included a vehicle owned by Charles Vallow) She knows more and was living in Rexburg when the children were killed.
She replaced one attorney but is still represented by Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith (the two were present for her media interviews).

I thought perhaps that the righteousness of LVD and CD may have been because they knew the children were alive. Most of the time thought that the children were long deceased and permanently hidden somewhere obscure in the wildlands of ID, AR, NM, CO, or UT.

It is most surprisingly irrational that the bodies were buried in CD's yard.
Incredibly stupid to literally bury the remains in his own backyard.

But if you look at it within the context of their end of the world POV (July 22, 2020), it makes more sense.

Why worry about bodies in the backyard, the exhumation of your dead wife, the appearance of marrying your side piece so soon, Law Enforcement & the Courts. The world is going to end and CD & LV wouldn't be accountable for any of that silly stuff.

Chad is probably taking credit for Covid19 :rolleyes:

we know that JJ was seen after Tylee’s last known sighting.
Was JJ kept alive longer? If so did he know Tylee died? Since Chad deemed him as being “light” on their weird dark/light scale, were they going to keep him alive, until they realized they couldn’t with Tylee missing?
did they bury them both at the same time?
Was the Yellowstone trip a red herring, with Lori knowing there were a lot of people that could have confirmed the kids were alive that day, and that LE would go through photos?
What does LV’s family have to say now! what about Chad’s!

Ugh I have so many questions!
Lots of good questions here that I am curious about myself.

IIRC, in MG's interview with Nate, she said she visited Lori sometime after Tylee went missing (Lori said Tylee was away at BYU-I) and before JJ went missing - so sometime in mid-September 2019. MG made the ominous statement that Lori told her JJ had "turned into a zombie" the day before MG arrived, though MG thought JJ acted normally. MG said Lori indicated she was going to ask Kay to take custody of JJ again, and later told MG an elaborate story of how she turned JJ over to Kay.
Does anyone know more details of when this trip took place (I need to go back and check the timeline)?
Either way -- sounds to me that JJ's murder (MOO) was a hasty decision. Unsure whether they always planned to kill JJ (like you say, he was rated Light after Tylee was rated Dark) or if that decision came after (maybe JJ started asking too many questions about Tylee). MOO.

Last edited:
I keep wondering if that orange thing at the edge of the tarp in photo #8 in the link is some kind of duffel bag that may have been used to conceal the egregiously concealed remains. It's hard to even think about this
Prosecutor: Remains found on Chad Daybell's property are children
If you look at the last 2 pictures here you see someone in a bright orange coat. I stumbled upon a private Search and Rescue company in Idaho Falls that has cadaver dogs and their "uniform" is bright orange hats, coats, vests, even bright orange dog gear. I chalked up that bright orange thing as some part of their gear. JMO

The company is Snake River Search.

Snake River Search raising money during annual Oktoberfest | East Idaho News

He may have been getting in shape for his next wife....seems to move on quickly.
How can you sleep with someone who kills, or after the fact possibly dismembers, burns your children?! For sure bury your children in his backyard! Did Chad have his bio kids over ? With deceased children in his yard? The horror of it all and for CD to sit there with his lawyer all defiant today ...he should be hanging his head and crying. He should start talking ,like yesterday!

MOO

BBM. Technically, it's Lori's backyard now, too. So her kids are buried in her yard as well. :( JMO

Back to reading.

Obviously LE has tons of information that we are not aware of, but what we can surmise is that LVD is a narcissist, she's unstable, she loves attention, she loves money and she seeks constant edification. CD who is a self made, self lifted up God in his own eyes who, I believe, was so lifted up and elevated by his followers and readers that when he became in heat, like a female dog, and LVD who was worshiping him, he quite simply wanted her and went after her. He used all of his crazy thinking, made up thinking, perhaps, to get her.

Even though she thinks she is strong, she's weak and she needs a man to control her and tell her what to do. I think CD put an idea in her head concerning all this convoluted thinking, we've all read it, and the two decided that in order to be together that the kids needed to go and not to worry, they would be in a better place, that they would be protected and they would be together taken care of safely in a bunker.

In order for this plan to come to fruition certain people had to go and other certain people who had life insurance policies had to go in order to fund this plan. The July 22 end of the world talk, in my opinion, is neither here nor there. They wanted to be together and they were going to do whatever it took to make that happen. And they did it in the context of using whatever belief system that was currently in place with their families and loved ones.

I know this sounds pretty simple Simon, but due to the fact that these bodies were found on his property, tells me that this was the work of two people lusting for each other, not thinking very well or thinking through things very well, using people along the way as collateral damage because they viewed it as the end justifies the means....we want to be together, but our doctrine states we cannot be married to more than one spouse so they had to take care of business.

In my experience with pastors and priests is that when they have followers and congregants that look up to them and elevate them it gives them this sense of hierarchy that they are above all not only in status but they feel they are exempt to all and any rules that are in place for everybody else.

They will have their day in court.

The innocent blood that was shed, cried out from beneath the ground and was found, justice will be served!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7