Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people sit squarely in the camp of "all the religious stuff is made up bull crap that Chad doesn't really believe"?
Does anyone think that Chad and Lori really believe this stuff?
The reason I ask pertains to the way that Tylee may have been disposed of (hate to type that).
There was something in the documents that IP had on his computer that describes a dark level spirit that was "now sealed away" or something to that effect. Does anyone remember that? Was it Nick Schneider that was referring to? I can't remember for sure and can't locate the document. Maybe it was in the email Chad sent Lori when he rated her family members? Lori (Chad) claim that JJ was light and then turned dark, but Chad has said Tylee was dark from the get go. I'm just wondering if there was some way that a particularly dark spirit would be "sealed away". MOO.

Edit by me.

I thought it was Joseph Ryan that was sealed away. Jmo

If you look at the last 2 pictures here you see someone in a bright orange coat. I stumbled upon a private Search and Rescue company in Idaho Falls that has cadaver dogs and their "uniform" is bright orange hats, coats, vests, even bright orange dog gear. I chalked up that bright orange thing as some part of their gear. JMO

The company is Snake River Search.

Snake River Search raising money during annual Oktoberfest | East Idaho News
I blew it up...it just looks too torn up and dirty to be part of any crew. My hunch is it was something that was buried, but it wasn't put into evidence right away. I don't necessarily think it had human remains in it, it could have just been clothing and some personal belongings.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270812170809307136
The complicated web of cases involved Rexburg, Chandler, Gilbert, Kauai police, Fremont Co. Sheriff’s Office & the FBI. The disappearance lasted nine months. And the story is far from over. #fox10phoenix
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 25m
BREAKING: Woodcock and Ryan family confirm the worst. JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan found dead. Official statements will come from authorities. #fox10phoenix
Show this thread

1:16 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

JUST IN: Matt Daybell, brother of Chad Daybell just sent me this statement on behalf of his family.

“We are devastated by today’s news and the apparent role that Chad has played in what transpired.”
View attachment 250751
That was a very heart-felt statement by CD's brother.

Interesting but also not surprising that there is a divide within the Daybell extended family.

Also glad to see the relationship between CD's brother and JJ's grandparents.

JMO
I agree and even if they try to blame on Alex the jury will be smart to realize who really had the motive here. Alex did not have a motive to get rid of the kids but the people who were claiming the kids were zombies and dark spirits sure did.

Common sense in the jury will prevail.

I could be 100% wrong and probably will be. But as of right now, I'm not convinced Alex had any involvement in the deaths of JJ and Tylee.

He strikes me as a family protector. He went after Joseph Ryan, CV, and probably BB.

I could be 100% wrong and probably will be. But as of right now, I'm not convinced Alex had any involvement in the deaths of JJ and Tylee.

He strikes me as a family protector. He went after Joseph Ryan, CV, and probably BB.
He went after the people that could have large amounts of money tied them if deceased?

If he believed them to be "zombies" then I disagree. And I think Lori could convince him of anything, and he would do anything for her.

I thought perhaps that the righteousness of LVD and CD may have been because they knew the children were alive. Most of the time thought that the children were long deceased and permanently hidden somewhere obscure in the wildlands of ID, AR, NM, CO, or UT.

It is most surprisingly irrational that the bodies were buried in CD's yard.

It's actually not that surprising that they were concealed somewhere the offender had control over

I think this case is a great example of people coming up with very complex theories to explain a highly unusual set of facts when the truth was much simpler

Often times in these cases the big mystery is merely because the perpetrator got lucky in concealing the body

In this case, the duo got away with 4 murders until their luck ran out

But in hindsight they are unsophisticated

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around why these bodies weren't found on that property months ago. Seems like the first place to check and I've seen that a search warrant was served there previously . Unless the bodies weren't there the entire time. Hopefully in time that will be revealed.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around why these bodies weren't found on that property months ago. Seems like the first place to check and I've seen that a search warrant was served there previously . Unless the bodies weren't there the entire time. Hopefully in time that will be revealed.
Search warrant was not for digging and looking for bodies.

The ground was under a foot of snow.

If you look at the last 2 pictures here you see someone in a bright orange coat. I stumbled upon a private Search and Rescue company in Idaho Falls that has cadaver dogs and their "uniform" is bright orange hats, coats, vests, even bright orange dog gear. I chalked up that bright orange thing as some part of their gear. JMO

The company is Snake River Search.

Snake River Search raising money during annual Oktoberfest | East Idaho News

I see that too. But zoom in on the orange thing at the corner of the blue tarp. That tarp is one of the places where evidence is being examined, thus all the dirt on it that looks like it's been sifted. The matter inside the orange thing looks like it came from the ground IMO. I've been a WS long enough to know that your analytical skills are top notch, @CuriousQuiet1 ! Do you think that the orange thing is Snake River Search equipment that contains (I really hate to write this) human remains that have been burned? I'm so sorry for being grisly :(

ETA spelling error

It's actually not that surprising that they were concealed somewhere the offender had control over

I think this case is a great example of people coming up with very complex theories to explain a highly unusual set of facts when the truth was much simpler

Often times in these cases the big mystery is merely because the perpetrator got lucky in concealing the body

In this case, the duo got away with 4 murders until their luck ran out

But in hindsight they are unsophisticated
IMO there were many red herrings because, after all, Chad wrote fiction and there were so many wild goose chases with the religious aspect because of him. The other thing is it is horrendous to think these two evil people could kill two innocent children and it is beyond the pale to think murdering the children for their own lust was even possible. I just can't wrap my head around that fact still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member