Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear
This RN sees what looks like femur (thigh bone) completely broken in half. It's at the bottom edge of the orange thing between the white bucket and the balled up orange material. Femur "head" looks like a cartoon bone. Something like this V

I saw the same. I only had to look for a few seconds before I saw it. I am a pretty strong willed person, but it was enough to put tears in my eyes.

I cannot thank you enough for making the distinction between the two. So often, people lump personality defects in with mental illness, and it frustrates me to no end. Moo.
Again, I wasn’t speaking of her refusing a competency hearing. LE just simply took her word and Alex’s word that Charles attacked Alex and was abusive to Lori. Nothing was further from the truth.

IMP, Lori isn’t mentally ill

I cannot thank you enough for making the distinction between the two. So often, people lump personality defects in with mental illness, and it frustrates me to no end. Moo.

Ita! It's one of my pet peeves.

The mental illiness excuses are only afforded to female offenders. No such excuse is given if the vile offender is a male nor should it be.

Rarely are murder suspects mentally ill no matter the gender.

If anyone watches any of the true crime shows even a little bit should know all too well neither gender is immune from being deadly dangerous, and evil to the core.

Many of the most evil murders ever committed have been done by individual females or a team or gang of females or killer couples who team up with the most violent males imaginable.

Many times it is the female murderers who are the masterminds behind depraved sadistic very violent murders.

Jmho

Thanks. Just seemed premature and overreaching as my first reaction
Yes, I understand and agree to some extent. However, every criminal case has two diametrically opposed sides and both are required to zealously represent their clients (defendant or the state). If a defense lawyer isn't pushing the envelope or overreaching I would question his or her competence. He HAS to do everything in his power to represent her. That's his job and as long as he is acting as her counsel he MUST behave with her interest as his paramount obligation.

So if Lori is being held on abandoning the children and we now know the children are dead, can they still hold her on these charges? I would think they would have to charge her with something else ASAP so they can continue to hold her. Does anyone know? Maybe one of our attorney’s here? @AZlawyer do you know? MOO

That's probably why her lawyer met with her today. This might be sticky indeed.

I managed to snag the image and zoomed in as much as I could and I'm going with your original observation. That orange thing on the blue tarp came out of the hole the photographer is standing over. It is too dirty to be an evidence bag and it wouldn't be on the tarp if it was an equipment bag. The attached images are cropped from the same photo at the same resolution and the hole looks a little smaller than the "orange thing" but the photo is taken such that the "orange thing" is closer to the camera both in elevation and in X-Y distance (azimuth?), as in even if the hole was at the same elevation the orange thing would be between the camera and hole in the ground. The shapes are too similar, IMO, to be a coincidence.

And speaking of grisly, you do not want to know what I see in that orange bag when I stare at it for a few minutes.

View attachment 250761
View attachment 250761

Best resolution of the original image I found is here:
https://kutv.com/resources/media2/o...3-45fa-83e6-ac0da9d93b61-AP20161819344065.jpg

ETA: and thanks Friday Fun and others who pointed out the size/shape/condition. Good work everyone.

We are WS! Some comfort on this very sad day. And I think I do see that same grisly thing as you:( I agree @Friday Fan is an awesome sleuth!

Good point, although that really does look like a severed femur
Whatever it or that big orange canvas-looking thingy are, I hope CD's and LVD's DNA and fingertip prints, and maybe some of their hair too, are all over them. I hope it takes books full of pages to document all the evidence left there.

RSBM... Yes, I now understand the added charge explanation which helps in declaring him a flight risk... the added charge is a bonus in that regard. But, I still can't consider it "smart" by LE to decide "oh let's let him flee to bring about extra charges", unless there's something more I'm missing. JMO
You May be missing the fact that roadblocks had been set up. Chud had no chance of getting away. Zero risk to LE and the community.

Oh dear
This RN sees what looks like femur (thigh bone) completely broken in half. It's at the bottom edge of the orange thing between the white bucket and the balled up orange material. Femur "head" looks like a cartoon bone. Something like this V

Would a body decompose that quickly to bones? I hate to ask the question but I’ve been wondering what kind of condition the remains are in.

RSBM... Yes, I now understand the added charge explanation which helps in declaring him a flight risk... the added charge is a bonus in that regard. But, I still can't consider it "smart" by LE to decide "oh let's let him flee to bring about extra charges", unless there's something more I'm missing. JMO

Re BBM and IMO
Yesterday we discussed a few reasons why LE may have waited for him to be on the road before arresting him. These are the ones I can recall being discussed as possible reasons and adding a couple that I can think of. Just possible reasons and they may not be correct.

-If they would have tried to arrest him in a home then he may have been able to barricade himself in a room or take hostages. Risk to others in a home.

-Perhaps more chance he would have committed suicide in a home if LE went to the door trying to arrest him. Maybe when someone is driving there could be less risk of suicide because the person driving is preoccupied with the driving.

-Being in the public domain rather than a private residence helps eliminate any concerns about LE not having authority to enter a private home if he was inside someone else's house down the street.

-They perhaps really did not know exactly where he was so maybe they just blocked all the exits on the road and bingo there he goes.

-When driving a vehicle LE has a better chance to see if the driver is trying to go for a weapon. Maybe its safer for LE.

All just guesses. Not sure if any are correct or not. It would be a great question to be able to ask the LE officers that were at the scene making the detainment of him.

https://twitter.com/KimPowellTV/status/1270840982716612610
The attorney representing Lori’s mother and sister, Janis and Summer, as well as her niece, Melani Pawlowski, just released a statement. #azfamily #JJandTylee

3:11 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

And the family didn't say the quiet part out loud "glad we got in there with our plausible denialability before this hit the fan" IMO the next statement will be something along the lines of "Lolo? Who?"

FAA has a No Fly Zone over the Daybell house, I guess they didn't like Nate flying around yesterday.

0/8157 NOTAM Details
That appears to be aimed at shutting down drones, not helicopters. It identifies the no fly zone being from ground level to 400' above ground. Helicopters typically operate at higher flight levels. Two, it specifies that any "unmanned" aircraft (i.e. drones) found in violation of the restricted fly zone are subject to damage, destruction, or seizure. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics