Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reading these two motions....just want name does Lori want to use
Daybell or Vallow....? When she was first arrested way back when she wanted to be known as Daybell. Now that her husband is arrested she goes back to Vallow? She wants her cake and to eat it too.

“LORI NORENE VALLOW, AKA LORI NORENE DAYBELL DEFENDANT
Case No: CR 33-20-0302
MOTION FOR RELEASE TO DEFENSE COUNSEL RE: Search Warrant No.: 2020-68.
Electronically Filed
6/10/2020 10:51 AM”

and then this....

“ COMES NOW THE DEFENDANT, Mrs. Lori Vallow (Daybell), by and through her Attorney of Record, Mark L. Means and moves this Court for an order of release to Defense Counsel the....”

It could be that she hasn't changed the name on her social security card, or legally, so they have e to use both names

I say LVD & CD were just lousy at math. Doomsday of 6/22/2020 - he was 2 weeks off from the actual date that his and Lori's life as they knew it ended forever. - 6/9/2020. Of course, it could have been someone's free agency that changed the dates on him. Like the free agency of all of those 100's of shared prayers for the missing children. RIP dancing hula images of these two

I don't know that case or the amount of the policy or if a civil suit with the insurance company is pending etc. I don't even know the criminal case, but insurance companies have to act in good faith and if they get sued and this guy gets acquitted, they would have to pay pre-judgment interest if they had wrongly withheld that money. That's my guess and the only thing that makes sense of what you described.

O/T

Again, I don't know the details... just learning myself. But, there is a great deal of coverage of the Frasch case/Slayer Rule on a YT channel by "Mentour Lawyer" (Mentour Lawyer's YT has been allowed by WS in the Dan Markel murder case discussion).

I am so worried about Colby and his sweet wife.. He has lost both siblings, his father (though step, they were so close) his "mother", Lori's family obviously won't be there for him. I hope there is someone they are close to and they are getting the help and support they need.

What an example of a stand up young man. He came out quickly and strongly as what he stood for... for all the world to see.

I stand up and applaud him, when he did so knowing that he would have adversity from doing so among his own family.

I agree - I don't think I've ever had so much pain for someone I don't even know.

That is what separates humans that have empathy and conviction from animals that are in sheep's clothing. We suffer in pain for those we don't know.

I find it VERY hard to believe Lori new nothing about what had happened to the children. I can't get the image of her dragging that heavy bag, tote in and out of the storage unit. :( I believe Chad, Lori and Alex new exactly what had happened to the children and were complicit in the act. JMO of course.

ITA. Lori definitely knew what happened to the children. But from MM’s filing today, I just don’t think Lori is the one that led LE and the FBI to the children. But I’m sure she is dying to know who did. No pun intended. I couldn’t think of a better word to use. Sorry. MOO

Someone tweeted an old newspaper photo of CD digging a grave. He called him Mr. Potato Head. I would share it but I don't know about copyright and sm sharing. It's a creepy pic as he is looking right at the camera while standing chest deep in a grave and digging. It does nothing to help the case here except to prove he really did have experience digging graves.

Someone tweeted an old newspaper photo of CD digging a grave. He called him Mr. Potato Head. I would share it but I don't know about copyright and sm sharing. It's a creepy pic as he is looking right at the camera while standing chest deep in a grave and digging. It does nothing to help the case here except to prove he really did have experience digging graves.
Of course he had experience digging graves. He used to work as a sexton (grave digger) in a cemetery.

YES. I had to quit watching when Nate asked Chad what happened to Tammy. They knew. They knew! And still acted like that.
Leaving his own children with the bodies in the backyard, after (Most LIKELY), he took their beloved, good, kind Mother. Playing the ukulele, and hula dancing.... I can’t even comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member