Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have asked the same question...does Lori own the house? Is her name on the deed?

I think she is not on the deed or she would be using that towards her bond. Chad does not want to share. I bet there is some friction going on between Chad and Lori
JMOO

Fremont Appraisal District records of the Daybell home located at 202 N 1900 E—where remains were found.

Attachments

• A5ECC0B3-88B2-459A-AD26-6A5AF17C0824.jpeg
    A5ECC0B3-88B2-459A-AD26-6A5AF17C0824.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 124
That’s unfortunate. Though I can’t imagine many wanting to purchase a home where someone passed away and remains were recovered. It’ll be tough to sell that’s for sure. All jmo
But think of the selling points; quiet street and only a 2 minute walk to Rexburg Cakes!

Sorry, it is getting late and I really need to stop reading this forum so I can get some sleep...

I think it’s interesting that it was brought up here because it begs the question- what is a quantifiable delusion?? I think it could be argued that the sect LV and CD belong to is delusional, but is it an actual delusion? (Or is it perhaps the marketable fancy of two narcissists seeking power?) If you can’t tell, I’m a good exceptionally cynical about these two.

oh yeah i get your point, its interesting could a religion be counted as a family structure? could it belong to that definition BUT i don't personally think these two are mentally challenged or affected and i think thats just a poor escape route for their actions

not everyone who does evil things are mentally insane and vice versa

so its hard to know we'd need to see a psych test issued for both of them

Proof that he was never in an Upwardly mobile career. I think he only made lateral moves in his employment since high school (ie: cemetery sexton title remained on the resume only the addresses changed).
Unless you count the fiction . . .
Which brings up another question - does Deseret books have to reclassify his published works to be shelved under "religion", self help, do it yourself, or true crime?
Deseret Books stopped carrying his books a long time ago, although I realize you are making a joke.

LMAO! Thank you, I so needed to laugh today!!

Has anyone seen the Skippy Mug made by Gray Hughes?? He took Chads double chin flipped it and made a nose and eyes with his real hair on top.... Lori is on the reverse..
Here's a pic:
View attachment 250808 View attachment 250809

They are great.

I shared it here and provided link when he first created them but my post was removed for name calling... So be aware! Just saying!

What was the date LV moved stuff into the storage unit? I can't remember, was Alex seen there also?

They got the Unit at the very beginning of Oct. 2019, and visited it ten times total. Yes Alex also visited the locker a few times, alone and with Chad IIRC.

Here's a link to enhanced video.
Enhanced surveillance video shows 'Doomsday Cult Mom' Lori Vallow and her soon-to-be-husband Chad Daybell together on a suspicious trip to a storage locker — while Lori's kids were missing - Knewz

From the article:
After first renting the unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg on October 1, Lori would return to the locker 10 times through November 24. On that last date, she and Chad dropped off items belonging to her biological daughter Tylee Ryan, 17, and her adopted son JJ Vallow, 7.

oh yeah i get your point, its interesting could a religion be counted as a family structure? could it belong to that definition BUT i don't personally think these two are mentally challenged or affected and i think thats just a poor escape route for their actions

not everyone who does evil things are mentally insane and vice versa

so its hard to know we'd need to see a psych test issued for both of them

Same page. I’d love to see a biopsychosocial done on each, purely for interest. I think these fools had a vested interest in keeping out those who posed any sort of threat to the message and lifestyle they were after.

I’ve seen it noted here that Tylee was nearly 18 and could have made her own way (and there was a way ahead for JJ as well from family members who obviously loved him very much), so there was no need to murder them. My personal opinion is they didn’t want anyone close refuting their ridiculous claims or speaking on their past deeds. LV and CD are cold blooded narcissists IMO.

No. I can't give the reason it was planned for today other than I know from multiple sources that it was. No. They were surprised of everything, the search, the arrest, the human remains. No it wasn't planned yesterday, but before June 1--prior to the search warrant filing. They didn't know this was coming. They are distraught. No. It isn't yet know if she was killed, nor by whose hand. Not MOO–we don't know yet.

I feel almost as sorry for Chad's children and extended family as anyone. They have to live with the knowledge of what their father did for teh rest of their lives. I don't think there is any getting over that and we have absolutely no reason to think that any of them are bad people or they deserved any of this.

Several posts wondered how fast can a body decompose in the winter.
There are a lot of variables.
These sites were used a lot by WS in Caylee Anthony’s death

If you Google “Body Farm”, you can find out a lot of info, however some of it is can be gruesome.

here are 2 links with some info

https://www.crimescenecleanup.com/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-body-to-decompose/

2 months skeletonization
——————-
How Body Farms Work

the above tells how a body farm works
——————-

Body farm - Wikipedia

Body farms in the US....google anyone for more info

Texas State University
Western Carolina University
Sam Houston University
Southern Illinois University
Colorado Mesa University
University of South Florida
University of Tennessee

Several posts wondered how fast can a body decompose in the winter.
There are a lot of variables.
These sites were used a lot by WS in Caylee Anthony’s death

If you Google “Body Farm”, you can find out a lot of info, however some of it is can be gruesome.

I would assume that one or both of the bodies were burned in that firepit and reduced to bones, so I don't think natural decomposition is relevant in this instance. Sorry to be graphic...MOO

I went back to look at Gardner's timeline and I forgot about this...

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

Chad wanted to sell the house. I wonder if he wanted to sell it because he knew the kids were buried on it... JMO

just think IF Chad sold the house, IF the children were buried on the land when the house sold, at some time there would have been construction, a smell, or something else happen. Can anyone imagine what the new home owners would think, how they would feel? LE would be searching for Chad and Lori. I don’t think they would be far because they always needed money. They would have been caught sooner or later and I am glad it was sooner.

I disagree. In the 2 pictures you show there appears to be 1 person actively looking in the firepit with another (supervisor, no doubt) standing by. At the same moment in the picture on the left there are 16(!) people staring at the oddly shaped hole the photographer is standing over that may be where the orange bag/tarp came from. In the picture on the right there are 7 people standing essentially shoulder to shoulder over that hole. Whatever came out of that hole that is shaped like the orange bag or orange tarp is THE thing going on in these pictures. MOO

I believe they were not concerned about concealing anything from helicopters, planes, or drones because they did not expect to encounter those things in Salem, Idaho. When they realized what was happening they got the No Fly Zone implemented for today.

One thing that bothers me is if that orange thing contains what I fear it contains, why on earth would someone trying to conceal human remains carry them around in or bury them in something blaze orange?

The hole is shaped like a body lying in a fetal position. [MOO] Absolutely horrifying.
29428042-8403181-image-a-32_1591748430678-jpg.250804

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members