Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he wasn't Manson like at all in any way or form. Much too boring. Springville is a fabulous place, not weird like that at all. No weird vibes, no weird cults, no unnatural relations with goats lol! I never even heard of AVOW or PAP before this, no white tent cities. Chad also has just the absolutely nicest, kindest, most normal family ever, his parents are amazing and adorable, great siblings, even great salt of the earth aunts, uncles, and cousins lol. But no, no kool-aid stuff going on at all. MOO
I def got a Manson vibe from both of them watching them walk to the beach in Hawaii knowing those babies were murdered. And buried in the backyard or being hidden somewhere else first. JMO

They had to establish probable cause to search for bodies. They somehow achieved probable cause in the past 48 hours.
To coordinate a backhoe and the amount of manpower needed to be out there.

Still many pages behind this thread but absolutely, some incredible new probable cause came to light. I counted 32 law enforcement vehicles including an FBI Mobile Command Center on scene yesterday. That kind of response tells us LE got blockbuster info from a credible source or very good info corroborated by more than 1 source. No way would "a neighbor smelled something funny" have resulted in what we saw. MOO

No. I can't give the reason it was planned for today other than I know from multiple sources that it was. No. They were surprised of everything, the search, the arrest, the human remains. No it wasn't planned yesterday, but before June 1--prior to the search warrant filing. They didn't know this was coming. They are distraught. No. It isn't yet know if she was killed, nor by whose hand. Not MOO–we don't know yet.

I truly appreciate your insight as I know many others here do too. I know how hard this must be for you and I’m soooo sorry. I don’t think anyone means to disrespect Chads kids or you. I just think because there are so many questions and the kids actions have been a lil weird, it just adds more questions. Do you know if just the kids planned on moving out or did Chad plan on moving too? Do you know why they were moving out? Sending you big hugs @RexburgSleuth! MOO

Granted this is a very emotional case. There is a line in an old (family favorite) movie - The Labyrinth with David Bowie where one of the characters (Jim Henson's muppet type) says something to the effect of 'do not step in the bog of stench. don't ever step in the bog of stench, if you do you will never get that smell off of you'.
CD and LVD's family members and supporters stepped in the Bog of Stench and now are having a difficult time getting it off of them. (IMO)

LOVE that reference!! I had such a crush on Bowie after that!! :oops:

There were a few friends and family members on "Team Chad" that really were abhorrent in this case. Terrible attacks on the Woodcocks, and Ryans.... Along with anyone and everyone who didn't believe their narrative. Calling people Demons and evil is not very 'god like'...

As I said earlier, it's the Angry self righteous bile they kept putting out, while essentially being guilty of everything they accused 'the other side' of doing that makes a lot of us finally feel a bit vindicated (and very sad to have been correct). It would be easier to be sympathetic if they hadn't been so nasty about it.
MOO.

How is that different than most co-conspirators that roll on the other?
Not the person who originally commented, but Folie a Deux is exceptionally rare- ie probably not the case here. The documented cases do not show the level of planning that are apparent in this case. Folie a Deux (as outlined) is shared delusion. A case that comes to mind is the one of twin women who acted erratically and ran into traffic, both (I believe) hit by cars. One ended up murdering a man after her hospitalization and the other recovered upon her own release and separation from her twin. Total assumption on my part, but what we know of the character of LV is consistent with a person who is out totally for herself. I’m not convinced she rolled on CD, but her history paints a picture of a (sub)human who thinks only of her own well-being.

How is that different than most co-conspirators that roll on the other?
In the cases I've followed, a co-conspirator will implicate the other if it will drastically reduce their sentence, but normally they won't finger them. No self-respecting jewel thief or drug dealer has ever claimed they only did it because they were in a weirdly intense and delusional relationship with someone.

IIRC there were 3 adult kids living there, Chad himself wrote about this in one of his posts right after Tammy died. Two of his boys and maybe Michelle??

He and Tammy had 5 kids, one of the boys was on an LDS mission and did not return for Tammy's funeral. One of his daughters in married and lives across the street, IIRC.

I think the timeline might have more info. on this but I know CD's blog also mentions them in Oct. 2019... MOO.
Do you have a link handy for the blog?

Reactions: osu
:confused: Huh? It's an established fact that Chad worked as a gravedigger/sexton. He even wrote a book about it called "One Foot in the Grave". Here are some MSM links:

SPRINGVILLE SIBLINGS DIG IN TO GET GOOD EDUCATION

LDS author uses the past to influence the future in new book - The Daily Universe

Not all is grave for a sexton

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

I know that he did the job but like I said it hasnt been something done by hand for a very long time. So in my opinion it seemed far fetched that he was anymore qualified to dig one than you or me.

Last edited:
Folie a Deux is exceptionally rare-

Agreed

its really rare and so few documented and verified cases have actually been found

last year the Canadian manhunt teen's were said to have this shared psychosis by members on here and when you think between the two cases, the Canadian teens probably are closer to the definition than anything lori vallow and chad daybell are

but i want to add, it doesn't mean others outside of chad and lori may not be experiencing this, sharing in the delusion because apparently you don't just have a Deux you can have an entire family as well aka folie à famille

Last edited:
LOVE that reference!! I had such a crush on Bowie after that!! :oops:

There were a few friends and family members on "Team Chad" that really were abhorrent in this case. Terrible attacks on the Woodcocks, and Ryans.... Along with anyone and everyone who didn't believe their narrative. Calling people Demons and evil is not very 'god like'...

As I said earlier, it's the Angry self righteous bile they kept putting out, while essentially being guilty of everything they accused 'the other side' of doing that makes a lot of us finally feel a bit vindicated (and very sad to have been correct). It would be easier to be sympathetic if they hadn't been so nasty about it.
MOO.
My kids and I would often make references to that movie when they were growing up (in fact we still do). Lots of good moral lessons - including learning that putting all your trust and faith in someone or something without actually seeing it with your own eyes, can really hurt your progress in life. (ie: getting directions to the castle in the movie).

I’ve been wondering the same thing. What on earth made him change into this depraved person?

It is very likely Chad has always been depraved. His deceased wife was very likely abused psychologically, monetarily, emotionally and spiritually her entire marriage culminating in her death. He has likely never taken mercy in a covert campaign of abuse he sells as being pure holiness, and to which his children have been subjected to as being the highest form of intimate relationship model for their entire lives.

No he didn't just wake up yesterday like this. He has always been this, meeting men who are like him online and in the "we aren't a cult" cult groups around him gave him more focus for it and encouraged him to develop it further. Chad was almost certainly covertly and subtly abusing the wife he murdered until he finally disposed of her as being inconvenient now that his kids are grown and a "beauty queen" was ga-ga over him.

I don’t know the Frontier Town story and I can’t find the original posting. What did Chud do?
IIRC it's from Chad's autobiography. He describes being visited by the spirit of Tammy's beloved grandmother. Apparently the grandmother had an urgent message that Tammy should "get off her butt" and stop spending the hour or so playing a video game called Frontier Town that she enjoys. This so that Tammy can do some Temple work for Chad and then he can do the important work of writing his books. IMO ugh. Tammy already worked full time; bore and raised 5 kids and ran the publishing business. I can totally imagine what @Redvines86 meant when she described young Chad as arrogant prideful and a jerk. JMO. Poor Tammy

I know that he did the job but like I said it hasnt been something done by hand for a very long time. So in my opinion it seemed far fetched that he was anymore qualified to dig one than you or me.
Respectfully that is not true. My nephew just got hired in a small town in Ohio to dig graves by hand. With a shovel. My sister made him do it as he was troubled and she wanted him to get some life lessons. So, it is still done that way in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double