Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blew it up...it just looks too torn up and dirty to be part of any crew. My hunch is it was something that was buried, but it wasn't put into evidence right away. I don't necessarily think it had human remains in it, it could have just been clothing and some personal belongings.

Here’s a much clearer photo of the orange tarp.

Attachments

• 4A1018AA-9508-4861-91C9-336E092F1733.jpeg
    4A1018AA-9508-4861-91C9-336E092F1733.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 591
I hate to write this, but I think JJ was done for the moment LV learned that CV had changed the beneficiary designation on his life insurance and had likely also verified through the company that, even as CV's wife in a community property state, she would not be receiving a check without extensive investigation. Within weeks, LV had returned JJ's service dog to its trainer, disenrolled JJ from the school he'd always known and where he was valued, loaded TR and JJ up, and moved out of state. I think he was only kept alive long enough for her to establish an address and enroll him in school so as to appear to be taking care of him to keep the checks rolling in, but under the less watchful eyes of strangers who didn't know him, didn't know about the recent loss of his father to the violence of his uncle and mother, and wouldn't be following up if he disappeared. JJ was killed so the checks she was getting as a caretaker of a special needs adopted child would keep coming in. She was NEVER going to let those checks - the consolation prize after the $1 million was lost - be transferred to KW & LW as they would have been had JJ gone to live with them.
Agree. Her stupid beliefs were useful to her but secondary, killing the kids was just a cash grab and a way to spite others who got in her way. Hateful, vengeful, P*O*S.

I agree. Premeditated.

And, several people knew about her beliefs/warnings about Charles Vallow (Ned/Nick Schneider) before he was shot... and I don't think they seemed alarmed enough to report concerns to LE after he was killed by Alex. So, I guess Lori thought it would be okay to let her friends know she thought JJ was a zombie.

I keep thinking about this...

Months before Charles was shot, he described his wife’s frustration with her former life.

“I’m thankful she doesn’t see JJ…She wants him and for me to disappear. Seriously…,” Charles allegedly wrote an unidentified friend in text messages that were shared with Dateline freelance producer Luis Soltren.

He went on to tell the friend about Lori’s increasing fascination with the end of days and her involvement in groups he referred to as “woke” and “preparing a people.”

“She actually believes I am not Charles. She says an evil named Nick Schneider murdered me and is using me to violate her,” he wrote.

‘It Is So Unbelievable And Scary,' Lori Vallow’s Husband Allegedly Texted A Friend Just Months Before He Was Shot To Death

That named popped up when I was looking some stuff up on Lori. She has a connection to someone with that name in one of her past relationships. (From the 90s) So, that's where she drew that name out of a hat...

Another thought.
The charges read, in part, that the defendant (Chad) knew that "said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding, inquiry, and/or investigation authorized by law, with the intent to prevent it from being so produced, used, and/or discovered."
I'm sure this could cover Chad having buried the bodies back when JJ and Tylee first went missing ... but, with Chad's vehicle being impounded and guarded, the thought arose - is there any chance Chad *just* moved the bodies to his backyard suspecting they were about to be discovered elsewhere?

Seems unlikely, especially with his intention to build the mobile home on his property already (which I suspect was to cover the "gravesite"), but I thought I'd put the thought out there anyway. JMO, MOO

I think you could be right but prehaps not recently. Could we be talking about the orginal welfare check or another moment in time?

It does raise questions. Good spotting.

MG was there visiting from Sep. 19-Sep. 23. IMO, there was nothing hasty about Lori's decision to murder JJ; she had already returned his service dog and gotten rid of other things he needed before they even moved to ID. Completely premeditated. I'm not sure why she told MG (admitted her premeditation) she thought JJ had become a "zombie", but she obviously felt comfortable doing so.

I think your right. But I do think that there was a change in plans with JJ too.
Between from when the light / dark list was written and to when he became a "zombie" too. Originally JJ was light unlike everyone else who died or was shot at who have always been dark.
I speculated on when before but your reasoning makes just as much sense. To give cover to MG or told her the truth at the time? I guess we will never know...

I think they always planned to move on without him. However I think money was the deciding factor in his death. I think LW and KW were originally the plan for his future. Was it spite or money or both...

I see that too. But zoom in on the orange thing at the corner of the blue tarp. That tarp is one of the places where evidence is being examined, thus all the dirt on it that looks like it's been sifted. The matter inside the orange thing looks like it came from the ground IMO. I've been a WS long enough to know that your analytical skills are top notch, @CuriousQuiet1 ! Do you think that the orange thing is Snake River Search equipment that contains (I really hate to write this) human remains that have been burned? I'm so sorry for being grisly :(

ETA spelling error
I agree with you. Whatever is inside that orange thing came out of the ground. Quite honestly, I thought at least half of those contents (on the side toward the hole rather than toward the road) looked like a dead furry animal. Maybe CD buried a raccoon with the body there so he'd only be "half-lying" when he told TD that the reason he'd been digging out there was he'd buried a raccoon.

Another thought.
The charges read, in part, that the defendant (Chad) knew that "said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding, inquiry, and/or investigation authorized by law, with the intent to prevent it from being so produced, used, and/or discovered."
I'm sure this could cover Chad having buried the bodies back when JJ and Tylee first went missing ... but, with Chad's vehicle being impounded and guarded, the thought arose - is there any chance Chad *just* moved the bodies to his backyard suspecting they were about to be discovered elsewhere?

Seems unlikely, especially with his intention to build the mobile home on his property already (which I suspect was to cover the "gravesite"), but I thought I'd put the thought out there anyway. JMO, MOO

How did Chad know the "human remains were about to be produced . . . " I suspect Mr. Means had to notify him that he could no longer represent him. The implication of dropping him as a client would be that Lori had confessed. I believe that LE asked MG to do the interview in the hopes that she could get Lori to confess. Perhaps this is a hint that this indeed happened. I guess I just have to wait and see. After all, Chad had a new attorney today.

I can't stop thinking about the insurance policy. I would love for actual legal confirmation in regards to Lori's rights to CV life insurance policy. I know its difficult without the details of when it was purchased. KonaHonu has brought up very good information that in my opinion looks like the odds that she would have at least been entitled to 50% of the 1 million dollar policy would be pretty good. Do you think she never thought to research or dig deeper?

It makes me wonder if she contested that and was awarded $500k, would that have changed the fate of Tylee and JJ?

We still don't know the true motive(s).

MG was there visiting from Sep. 19-Sep. 23. IMO, there was nothing hasty about Lori's decision to murder JJ; she had already returned his service dog and gotten rid of other things he needed before they even moved to ID. Completely premeditated. I'm not sure why she told MG (admitted her premeditation) she thought JJ had become a "zombie", but she obviously felt comfortable doing so.

Just curious why LV didn't "do away" with the dog too instead of calling attention to herself and the disappearance of JJ by trying to sell it on craigslist/giving it back to the original trainers...I'll answer my own question...Imo $/greed and arrogance. She wanted to squeeze even a few hundred dollars out of selling that dog even at the risk of exposing herself. These are not human beings they're monsters. Look at their disgusting smiling happy relaxed well rested faces in their beach wedding photos even after all the death and destruction they caused to the innocents around them. Sickening! JMO

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around why these bodies weren't found on that property months ago. Seems like the first place to check and I've seen that a search warrant was served there previously . Unless the bodies weren't there the entire time. Hopefully in time that will be revealed.

They had to establish probable cause to search for bodies. They somehow achieved probable cause in the past 48 hours. What happened is unclear.

When Tammy died, they were not searching for a body, they were looking at clues into whether her death was foul play. That didn’t give them cause to dig in the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!