Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question and have not followed the case other than generally. If Kay Woodcock was Charles' sister (and Lori's SIL) and JJ was her grandson and Charles' grandnephew, was JJ the biological child of a sibling of Charles and, if that's correct, who are JJ's biological parents and have they been named, interviewed, etc?

EDIT: Scratch that. JJ must have the child of one of Kay's children (a boy) who was Charles' nephew?

So confusing.
It's more convoluted than that, but close enough!

I wish there would have been camera footage on LVD when they told her that her children's remains have been found and identified as children on CD's property. Vividly remembering video of Casey Anthony feigning fainting when they broke the news to her in the jail.
However, LVD would probably just look away - holding her head up and reply softly "that's great".

I was wondering how she heard. Does the county jail have TV? Does she get that privilege? Maybe her, now old, attorney? Fellow 'roommates'? Does she get to talk to them or maybe just pass notes? *Don't forget to flush!*
With her 'that's great' response I'm totally picturing her with the infamous Jolly Rancher lipstick. o_O
Just my inquiring mind, a little sarcasm and MOO!

I keep thinking about the change is last name. Will she now file for divorce?

I don't even know if those two are legally married. Does anyone know? And as things stand now, it would not be surprising to see LE encourage friction between the two as they are being prosecuted. I don't mean this in a disrespectful way. It may be one of the only ways to figure out what happened.

I was wondering how she heard. Does the county jail have TV? Does she get that privilege? Maybe her, now old, attorney? Fellow 'roommates'? Does she get to talk to them or maybe just pass notes? *Don't forget to flush!*
With her 'that's great' response I'm totally picturing her with the infamous Jolly Rancher lipstick. o_O
Just my inquiring mind, a little sarcasm and MOO!

I'm guessing her current attorney.

Well what a few amazing days, right? While exploring many internet sites, it does seem that so many are betting on who the tipster was... most think Lori. But in reading so many differing views, there is so much credibility to just consider "the obvious" that trained and professional LE would be considering. There are photos "out there" that show interesting growth of grass around that very spot where the first digging was going on at Chad's property. Basically saying that FBI/LE were looking at these possible conditions all along. I am basically saying...this is not my great ingenuity...rather my interpretation from differing points of view THAT LE/FBI was always considering Chad's property as being a possible destination for these kids. I am currently trying to research a great forensic thinker, William Bass, who talks about these things--how you can tell where bodies may have been buried. So as we all keep thinking that someone flipped, there are other scientific forensic considerations to think about. And then again, ha ha ha, maybe someone flipped....

Yes and remember, Chad also thought he/they were ‘safe’ because after the search warrant served in January because of his first wife’s death, then no activity, he thought LE was finished with the house and land....he thought he was free and clear. He never expected LE to come back with search warrant for the children. No, he Thought he was to clever.

Also remember in the MG interview, they truly believed that a massive earthquake would hit Utah at the end of 2019, so massive it would distract the world from "lil old LV/ CD" and they could go about their life scott free... So at least initially they believed it to be a good idea.... and maybe it was just recently that CD decided he needed to destroy the evidence better, or move them.

Statistically a majority of bodies are buried within 2 miles of the perps property.... There was even a whole show devoted to it titled "Buried in the Backyard"... No joke!

MOO.

Question- when Lori arrived in Idaho, at her hearing they insisted she was not a flight risk because she and her husband had THEIR home in Salem. If that is the case then wouldn't Lori be able to face the same charges as Chad? The bodies were found on the property of her home too? Maybe I am stretching for a reason to make sure she is charged...

Is Lori actually on The tile to ‘their home’?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I am worried about the possibility of the fire pit being used, and maybe what actually led to Chad getting caught was a recent action to dispose of evidence....

There was def. some very dark burnt matter in that pit.

MOO.

Earlier I threw out the idea that Chad had gotten wind that authorities were about to discover the bodies and relocated them to his backyard from another location. Now I'm wondering if it's possible Chad got wind of the search warrant getting signed 6/5 and, following your line of thinking, attempted to use the burn pit between then and when authorities showed up 6/9.

Last edited:
I wish there would have been camera footage on LVD when they told her that her children's remains have been found and identified as children on CD's property. Vividly remembering video of Casey Anthony feigning fainting when they broke the news to her in the jail.
However, LVD would probably just look away - holding her head up and reply softly "that's great".

Either that or ask for her lip gloss!!

How many people sit squarely in the camp of "all the religious stuff is made up bull crap that Chad doesn't really believe"?
Does anyone think that Chad and Lori really believe this stuff?
The reason I ask pertains to the way that Tylee may have been disposed of (hate to type that).
There was something in the documents that IP had on his computer that describes a dark level spirit that was "now sealed away" or something to that effect. Does anyone remember that? Was it Nick Schneider that was referring to? I can't remember for sure and can't locate the document. Maybe it was in the email Chad sent Lori when he rated her family members? Lori (Chad) claim that JJ was light and then turned dark, but Chad has said Tylee was dark from the get go. I'm just wondering if there was some way that a particularly dark spirit would be "sealed away". MOO.

Edit by me.

Well, I think that they had 143,991 folks to go, and they only had 9 for the 144,000 goal.

MOO

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270877649477365760

@LaurenSnews
at the home of Chad Daybell. Family moving out.
Quote Tweet

Qi9Z6JNO_normal.jpg

Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews
· 1h
You can see family moving furniture out of Chad Daybell’s home. Police turned the home over to them not long ago. @fox13

5:36 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member