Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, who not just murder charges?

If they can’t prove that either killed the kids they might still have evidence for both that they conspired to and that one at least took measures to make it happen.

I wish @riolove77 could weigh in. She or he is a prosecutor and would know much better than I about possible charging scenarios for these people who seem to have a lot of dead bodies in their wake.

That's what has me doubting as well. Ordinarily I think it can happen fairly quickly through insect activity. But given the cold in Idaho I don't think it would happen as quickly.

Also, while I have never dismembered a body, I have cut up chickens. It is FAR easier to separate at joint than to cut through bone. And the femur would be one of the hardest to break.

Unless the act of murder caused the break :(:mad:

Maybe afterwards but CV came to the house to pick up JJ for school and he was waiting in the car while CV went back in the house to get his phone.

What I remember is that LV put JJ in a car just as this all went down and then returned to the house to get her cell phone. I keep going back to the shooting and wondering what those two kids witnessed or knew about it. Tylee may have still been in the house.

I'm going to take several long steps back. Did or did not Tylee and JJ witness a murder?

That story has changed a few times... Tylee claimed to have "heard the fight" and come down with a bat to defend Lori, the bat that CV then grabbed and lightly tapped AC in the head with, causing him to go get his gun and shoot CV in "self defense"....

Tylee in different accts was either, at the car with JJ, exiting the house or upstairs. IIRC. Cops said she "sounded coached".

That's really the only murder I think they could have been present for.
MOO.

IMO there is no way that's worth close to $300k with the age, sq ft., etc...Zillow is terrible for that

I thought the same thing! It would sell for much, much lower here. I looked ours up and Zillow was only 9k higher than the assessed value. Maybe it's not as far off as it seems!
Edited for a typo.

That story has changed a few times... Tylee claimed to have "heard the fight" and come down with a bat to defend Lori, the bat that CV then grabbed and lightly tapped AC in the head with, causing him to go get his gun and shoot CV in "self defense"....

Tylee in different accts was either, at the car with JJ, exiting the house or upstairs. IIRC. Cops said she "sounded coached".

That's really the only murder I think they could have been present for.
MOO.

Thanks.

I went back to look at Gardner's timeline and I forgot about this...

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

Chad wanted to sell the house. I wonder if he wanted to sell it because he knew the kids were buried on it... JMO

I'm going to take several long steps back. Did or did not Tylee and JJ witness a murder?
IDK if you are asking about a specific death. People are dropping like rain. Tylee may have gotten a sense that after Alex shot Charles that maybe her father's death wasn't what it seemed? Or getting snarky about Charles' death? Or even Melanie's mother's death years back. I believe Tylee and JJ disappeared on different days. Maybe they thought that JJ wouldn't ask questions or he got to be more trouble than LVD realized? MOO

re: whether they would have left remains visible

Not deliberately, certainly. But sometimes it happens by accident. Ref: Jessica Ridgway where the live news stream accidentally showed part of the recovery.

I'm seeing something quite graphic in that orange "coat" but I think it's the same as seeing meaning in an ink blot--now that the idea is in my head, I'm interpreting random shadows and blotches to fit.

I went to school with Chad, we're the same age, I was also friends with Tammy. I also knew the kids when they lived in Springville. Some people in my family are still friends with some of Chad's kids. I would describe the kids as socially awkward, but a couple as very logical and, while still trying to stay close to their siblings, more aware of what is truly happening here and that their dad has been deceived. MOO very much so.

Ah, so in the way that MG says Lori was deceived to commit horrors, they'd reverse the roles?

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

Chad wanted to sell the house. I wonder if he wanted to sell it because he knew the kids were buried on it... JMO

Bingo

Chilling find

I went to school with Chad, we're the same age, I was also friends with Tammy. I also knew the kids when they lived in Springville. Some people in my family are still friends with some of Chad's kids. I would describe the kids as socially awkward, but a couple as very logical and, while still trying to stay close to their siblings, more aware of what is truly happening here and that their dad has been deceived. MOO very much so.
So CHAD has been brainwashed?

Can you elaborate on "deceived"...I feel it's going to be difficult to be portrayed as a victim with dead children in the yard, a dead wife who has a pending autopsy (as one was never performed), pre-planned wedding prior to death and just flat out blatant lies.

I have been following WS for awhile and just recently started posting so I'm fairly familiar with your connection so I appreciate your insight. I guess I'm just a bit confused as to how he was deceived and what the "local perception" looks like especially within those who are family/acquaintances. I grew up in a town a little smaller than this and I can't even imagine!

IMO there is no way that's worth close to $300k with the age, sq ft., etc...Zillow is terrible for that

It does seem high. But then again, rural areas have shot up in value due to Covid19. We sold our house 3 years ago, different state, and it was right on the money. Jmo

I really think the last year of events is going to dramatically lower the value.

Last edited:
just a thought here.... but...

What if that Orange thing was a puffer jacket?! It looks pretty big, like Chad's size.... and it could be that color b/c of hunting season, which it was at the time I believe.

CD would certainly have a lot of trouble explaining that away.... Considering what it looks like was inside. Maybe someone living at the house saw it sticking out a bit under the ground?

If they can’t prove that either killed the kids they might still have evidence for both that they conspired to and that one at least took measures to make it happen.

I wish @riolove77 could weigh in. She or he is a prosecutor and would know much better than I about possible charging scenarios for these people who seem to have a lot of dead bodies in their wake.
She :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member