Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster here, but I joined to read up on this case. I’ve been through a lot of threads on this, and watched the Dateline show and other media. I think I’m somewhat caught up on this web of insanity.

I had to google Idaho death penalty to see if they had it. Glad to see that they do. 2 children buried in a back yard and a smug smiling mother deserve it. I just hope they don’t plead their way out of this and keep the truth of what happened to those kids from being revealed. I think it’s going to be horrific, but the truth of their most likely monstrous deaths should be told.

I think I’m supposed to add JMO so I am.
Welcome to WS Michael0808!
Great first post!
Good job on adding the "Just My Opinion" to your post so that people don't ask you for a link for facts (cuz that is kinda how we roll around here - but I am sure you picked up on that already).

Reading about the move made me wonder. Since they (some of his children) lived on the property with their father and given that the property is only 3 acres, I can't imagine no one noticed two large holes being dug on the property. I wonder if anyone asked CD what was going on with the holes being dug. After realizing the children were considered missing, didn't any one of them think to notify LE of the holes that were dug? I guess maybe one of them did notify LE..... ??
What? Some of CD’s children lived there with him during all of this? This case is so confusing and I apologize for asking what has probably been referenced many threads back. :(
I thought they were all adults, out of the family home, etc. That didn’t look like a very big house. JMO

Last edited:
Emma is the one making faces at news cameras while they searched for evidence in her own mother's death. She's a grown woman making faces at news cameras. She should not be allowed around children. MOO IMO . . Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com . .
Law enforcement searching Daybell's home - Local News 8

It is activity at the home of the POI's. The yard where THE ACTUAL victims were found. The way SOME of them conducted themselves makes me question their statuses. I'll wait on that.
You are entitled to your opinion. Just as all people are entitled to theirs, including these people who have exhibited peculiar actions. Unless such are named suspects or POIs, we may remark how strange that action is. But to extrapolate such actions into motive months later we are free to to in private, just not assert as warranted fact. I'm glad you added MOO and IMO to clarify such. I wasn't making a statement of opinion about the move. I was sharing something because of a number of posts relating to ideas that: 1) the Daybell adult children discovered something or tipped off LE to prompt the search, and 2) the move was prompted by the search.

I'm entitled by the TOS to make such statements because of my connection as an insider. ETA: You're entitled to believe them or not.

I hope this doesn't come across as an attack. I don't mean it as such. I mean to clarify what I said and address what you state.
Again, I was trying to be helpful and keep the discussion moving to a possible solution of the case. I haven't shared many things lately because this case is very close to home and it hurts to see people I love hurting and confused. They are victims. I don't mean to diminish the profound gravity to those who have lost lives, including their mother who we don't yet know whether she is an "actual victim" as you say or whether she died of natural causes. Either way, they are victims because she died. Yes, I appreciate that more than you know. Because I knew her as I know them.

I agree that it looks like the move was prompted by the search. Who wouldn't want to leave a place where human remains were found? However, look at the fact that everything that was moved out was in boxes staged already in the garage. LE/FBI had gone through every box in the open on the South-facing driveway literally all day then moved it back to the garage. KSL chopper was overhead multiple times. Check that footage when available ( center of the screen at 0:16 in this video you see the driveway packed with vechicles and trailers. To the right of the large white FBI moving van is the chicken coop/round silo then right some more to the small shed. In front of that are some of the white lids of boxes already packed to move). If you were able to see footage from the rest of the day you'd see every one of the boxes and totes staged there, searched, and returned to the house. Literally every box and tote. Finally, on the move: Can we agree that if the move was prompted by the search that moving three vehicles plus one trailer worth of stuff would take more than two hours given them to pack into boxes organize and load?

My comment on not speculating was more related to the nature of what prompted the search. We have no reported and confirmed information implicating the Daybell's prior suspicions, tip, confession, or whatever, as the reason this search was conducted or the timing. Claims all over SM, MSM, and even here that the Daybell children were brainwashed are against TOS here. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than a mob to attack all perceived to be involved by association. I was just suggesting we do better. I'm as guilty as many others. To set the example, I've already removed my signature.

I think it was both. No matter how much you love someone, when they mention killing someone you run as fast and as far as you can in the other direction (after calling LE). This came up with Krystal Lee in the Kelsey Berreth case. Sadly, I think people can only be deceived when they want to be for their own personal gain.

The children’s remain were concealed in HIS backyard.

They were HER children.

Placing blame reflects so much on those of us who will do it but judgment will fall on the shoulders of the potential twelve people (jury) or one person (judge) who will have to determine guilt.

In the end, the facts are the facts—HER children, HIS backyard.

Placing blame is easy because it’s an emotional response. But what we really want is for them to take accountability. Yes?

Thinking out loud wouldn’t the grave site be sunken ground? Our mastif passed away and we buried him in our farm. After a while his grave sunk and we filled in with more dirt. Wouldn’t it be obvious to the family living on the 3 acres to see this and put 2 & 2 together?
The weather is warming up. The grass would be greener in those areas. If less time were available to bury one than the other, maybe shallower and other issues the neighbors would notice/complain about.

I was thinking the same thing. Do we know if the kids went with Tammy when she went to visit her parents? Maybe he did it then. The other time I can think of is when they all went to Tammy’s funeral in Utah. Maybe Alex buried them there? Or over Thanksgiving weekend when Chad and his kids went to Los Angeles. Maybe Alex buried them there then? Soooomany questions! Lol :) MOO
The only thing I'm reasonably sure of is that now that Alex is dead, CD & LVD will try to blame this all on him. (and honestly, I believe he did have a hand in it along with the 2 of them). JMO

He wasn't a cop. The poster is mistaken and has not provided any link.

The poster isn't so much mistaken as likely a person who is part of the group of men that are like Chad and possibly from the group of religious/preppers online he interacted with. Sowing confusion for a bro so you won't focus on them and why they didn't step forward, went quiet, and covered for him. Keep everyone including the authourities from looking too hard at them.

These guys, they sort of look for women who are like Lori and Melani. Unstable but what they lust for. Poking here hoping to find a few fits the thinking of the most malignant organized ones.

First time poster here, but I joined to read up on this case. I’ve been through a lot of threads on this, and watched the Dateline show and other media. I think I’m somewhat caught up on this web of insanity.

I had to google Idaho death penalty to see if they had it. Glad to see that they do. 2 children buried in a back yard and a smug smiling mother deserve it. I just hope they don’t plead their way out of this and keep the truth of what happened to those kids from being revealed. I think it’s going to be horrific, but the truth of their most likely monstrous deaths should be told.

I think I’m supposed to add JMO so I am.

Welcome :)

This is the same law firm that is representing Melani in her custody case and had the press conference accusing Brandon of all sorts of things. At one point a document was filed (maybe a ses and desist) against these attorneys and both their wives were named...This all makes sense to me now and are probably friends of the family and everyone is on a retainer MOO

The date of May 8 on the statement is interesting. Obviously a typo but perfectly illustrates the "class act" we are dealing with. IMO

Thank you for the welcomes! I’ve been reading this all day... quarantined and furloughed lol!

I have a lot of questions but I just wanted to post a couple of observations so thank you for the forum. I have a lot of feelings and thoughts about the case, but I’m just going to keep reading and hopefully see this figured out and justice served.

Ooh. Do the Commandments. ... not being a smart alec ... I have a theory about the adultery commandment leading to breaking all the others, that's all.
How about this one:
Proverbs 6:16-19 NKJV
These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.

Granted this is a very emotional case. There is a line in an old (family favorite) movie - The Labyrinth with David Bowie where one of the characters (Jim Henson's muppet type) says something to the effect of 'do not step in the bog of stench. don't ever step in the bog of stench, if you do you will never get that smell off of you'.
CD and LVD's family members and supporters stepped in the Bog of Stench and now are having a difficult time getting it off of them. (IMO)

There was a reason it was planned for today. Maybe they received a tip of their own that their dad was going to be arrested? Was the plan conceived just yesterday? Don’t mean to be insensitive. I feel for them. But surely they have had a reality check. Chad killed their mother.
No. I can't give the reason it was planned for today other than I know from multiple sources that it was. No. They were surprised of everything, the search, the arrest, the human remains. No it wasn't planned yesterday, but before June 1--prior to the search warrant filing. They didn't know this was coming. They are distraught. No. It isn't yet know if she was killed, nor by whose hand. Not MOO–we don't know yet.

Reading about the move made me wonder. Since they (some of his children) lived on the property with their father and given that the property is only 3 acres, I can't imagine no one noticed two large holes being dug on the property. I wonder if anyone asked CD what was going on with the holes being dug. After realizing the children were considered missing, didn't any one of them think to notify LE of the holes that were dug? I guess maybe one of them did notify LE..... ??

I agree and disagree. In the zilliow pictures, it had showed some cow/calf pairs on the grass. Now, since we raise cattle, I am the type of person that would have discovered disrupted dirt right away. However, there are people that live on a farm that never make it further than the house yard, so maybe the kids had absolutely zero clues that JJ and Tylee had actually been buried out there. I'm sure this explanation is as clear as mud. Jmho

Thinking out loud wouldn’t the grave site be sunken ground? Our mastif passed away and we buried him in our farm. After a while his grave sunk and we filled in with more dirt. Wouldn’t it be obvious to the family living on the 3 acres to see this and put 2 & 2 together?

Yes but he was formally a sexton. He would know how things respond. It's no different than any other skill or trade. I have no clue how active he was in the yard prior to this so I don't know if this was outside the "norm"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member