Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious how the guy (CP) over at the PAP site is handling this now. Remember he had a statement that he had been speaking with Chad and Lori and the truth would come out..blah blah Pay $50 and you too can learn the truth. Where are these people now?

Oh...he's vocal right now. He's getting hammered by people regardless of his numerous apologies

I am curious how the guy (CP) over at the PAP site is handling this now. Remember he had a statement that he had been speaking with Chad and Lori and the truth would come out..blah blah Pay $50 and you too can learn the truth. Where are these people now?
Currently handling complaint calls from all the donors who want their $50 back?

Sadly, I don’t think either one will be remotely moved by the footage. They’re incapable of empathy and any show of emotion will only be for effect IMO.

Then it will be enough that they register the reaction of those in whom their fate rests and comprehend what it will mean for each of them, the only two people they care about.

Did anyone catch in one of the latest videos that LE served a search warrant at Lori's parents' house recently?

It might have been one of Nate Eaton's videos. I haven't seen it mentioned here but may have missed it. I'll go see if I can find it and come back to edit.

ETA It wasn't Nate, it was Morgan Loew of CBS - video here - warrant served at Lori's parents' home in St George Utah.

from around 4:35 mins in -
replying to my post just to let you all know I've found the video and updated my post.

I would love to hear from JR. Remember, she "saw" in a "vision" the children were safe on a beach somewhere. This was months ago and I'm sure it's in the media thread somewhere, but I'm at work and can't take the time to find it right now. MOO.
She changed her mind about that vision a long time ago. Predictably she later explained that the kids must have been on the other side of the veil. She already made a statement after the children's bodies were discovered. This time she had "nightmares" beforehand. She's great at "predicting" events that already happened.

Last edited:
Very interesting that the amended order to seal changed that sealing “may” be necessary for the safety of others to “is necessary”. Now I really wonder who they think is in danger and what made them decide the danger is definite as opposed to merely possible.

So it looks like it excludes recreational campfires? Is there a size limit on what they consider a recreational campfire? Or maybe are they restricted to actual campgrounds? (Sorry for the questions, but I'm wondering if there might be something documented somewhere giving dates to the burns... and I've lived in OR/WA, where we tend to be persnickety about fire these days...)
I don't know in Idaho, but at our summer place in Montana the campfire restriction relates to fires that are maximum 3' in diameter. When we got our permit for a fire pit there, the restriction related to the size of the actual interior diameter of the pit (not the flames). I suspect it is similar in Idaho.

That fire pit area on CD's property is much larger than that.

I was hoping beyond hope that one of their crazy doomsday members was holding the kids somewhere remote in Idaho where they could not call for help or just walk away. But I knew deep down they were gone.
Just like Lisa Irwin, Ayla Reynolds, Sky Metalwala, Haleigh Cummings, Kyron Horman and Sabrina Aisenberg on and on. All the children who's parents just seemed to misplace them in the middle of the night. There is a special places in hell for these folks.

Agree. The "space blanket" and its contents are not a focus in this photo. But that blanket is out of place vis a vis the rest of the equipment (e.g. blue tarps), so I'm thinking it has something to do with digging residue and likely an artifact of the digging.
The reason I went with the "space blanket" is that certain brands wrinkle and fold like the one in the photo. They are often a bright color (red or orange) on one side and silver on the other. They're super strong (mine has lasted 40 years so far). I'm not saying this one or this source, but like this: Space All-Weather Blanket | REI Co-op

IMO the question of whether the orange thing is evidence or whether the LE on scene were complacent about shielding evidence from aerial view is not yet answered. Good points have been made regarding standard procedure; regarding the appearance of the orange thing and the material that appears to be inside it; noting what the people are or are not looking toward; the fact that use of helicopters and drones would be unusual/unanticipated in the rural area of the search. Some see it as evidence and others don't. We're going to find out eventually JMO

Very interesting that the amended order to seal changed that sealing “may” be necessary for the safety of others to “is necessary”. Now I really wonder who they think is in danger and what made them decide the danger is definite as opposed to merely possible.

Interested in this as well. I don't think the neighbor calling was the nucleus of obtaining the warrant. I'm sure helpful but looked like they knew exactly what they were going to find. (Satelite imagery is also something I'm leaning towards)

I asked this yesterday and I don't think it was answered. How long do things like this stay sealed typically?

Apparently a neighbor thinks he might be responsible for the for search warrant because he reported bonfires at Chad's place to police. Maybe it's to protect any witnesses. Also if any of Chad's children were witnesses and reported him etc this too, I would think this would be another reason to keep this warrant sealed.

The men in these groups did not "believe" Chad.

They backed up a bro. It is really a very different thing.

Nope. Zeeeeeeee-ro.

I also think something ought to be done with and to all those secondhand AVOW players stupid enough to believe and defend Chad.

I’m just so angry, because this is all so sick, and the more we know the worse it gets and sounds.

ETA: clearly Chad is no criminal mastermind. How many stories have we heard of people discovering bodies buried in backyards?!

I can't decide about LVD and CD and I keep changing my mind.

At one point, I thought CD was dominant, taking advantage of an gullible somewhat unstable woman who flattered his ego. Then I thought CD was a bit of a grifter, maybe a guy having a bit of a mid-life crisis, now that the kids were grown and his wife seemed to have a full life of her own. Suddenly he's got a hot blonde gushing groupie buying his nonsense.

But then I get hung up on the deaths. I'm still not at the point that I believe CD is a killer. LVD - I absolutely believe both she and AC, at her bidding, could and did take lives. I think CD was an after-the-fact clean-up man.

But I am not sure and may change my mind again.

Do folks here think they will stick together? Or will one try to throw the other under the bus?

I know this much. IMO, Chad's Zombie hit list got the ball rolling towards the deaths of several people. So no, I don't give Chad the benefit of the doubt. It is a toss up for me as to whether they will stick together or not.

this case is so dirty , dirty dirty .

reminds me somewhat of scientology, where the non believers are labeled as
"suppressive persons". In other religions they go infidel.

in the case of scientology there is shunning involved and also an outer space component and otherworld beings.

these two minimally intelligent people thought they could start a cult..they just needed money so they could fund their brand. Her daughter and son did not make the cut.

They did not fit the brand.

neither did the spouses or brother, after all you can't have a bunch of legal entanglements ( marriages and stuff) and a sibling that can blackmail you hanging around , can you?, well no..

everybody who believes, needs to trust Lori and Chad on this.

those two kids "turnt". they turnt dark and and you could see it in their eyes, and Lori had a vision, 4 THOUSAND SMACKS a month in Social Security payments she would cash on their behalf.

dirtiest case I've heard about in forever.

mOO

She was claiming children were alive from a while back. She claimed she "saw" them in a house with a lot of light. So it would appear she isn't a good psychic. So I don't know what of value she can add.
I was being sarcastic although that wasn't clear in my statement. I agree with you. I don't think she can add anything. Part of me would like to see her try to talk her way out of her previous "visions" for JJ and Tylee, but that is irrelevant at this point. I have very little patience for people who use tragedy for their own self-serving purposes, which is, IMO, what she has done. Sorry for the derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member