Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but who do they think they are in danger from? Chad and Lori are in jail. Alex is dead. To change the verbiage from “may” to “is” implies (to me at least) LE is quite confident at least one dangerous person is still at large.
It could be to cater for the possibility he raises bail.

The judge did go into a lot of detail about all the ways in which he would not be able to make contact with witnesses. (He may have forgotten via portal.)

Yes, but who do they think they are in danger from? Chad and Lori are in jail. Alex is dead. To change the verbiage from “may” to “is” implies (to me at least) LE is quite confident at least one dangerous person is still at large.
Hypothetical: What if one of the Chad's kids gave info to the police? Would the other kids retaliate against them? Remember what one of his daughters did to the media? Three of them were living in that house together and the daughter lives across the street. Not saying that any of his grown kids said anything to the police, but I'm giving a hypothetical.

Just read the comments about bail. Yikes, could you imagine if one of Chad's kids went to the police and then he got out on bail?

Last edited:
I am totally open to the possibility that he has been conflating fiction and reality for a very long time.

Agree. And I’d add that it was lousy fiction. Including that nauseatingly self-satisfied blog, where every mention of Tammy in the “courtship” bit is grudging, petty and full of little digs. Tammy longing for Chad from afar, Tammy telling her friends that she was going to date Chad when he returned from mission, Tammy dancing joyfully round her living room when he finally called to ask her out, blah blah blah.

If I had been her reading it, I would have felt strongly, and disturbingly, that he loathed me.

Last edited:
And the neighbor solves the mystery of where Chad was during the search. Reports that he just sat in his car for hours then took off
It makes me feel so much better to know at least one of the neighbors contacted police about the bonfires. Because this morning when I saw an interview with one of Chads neighbors and he mentioned the bonfires but didn’t say he reported them, I wondered why. If I knew my neighbor was being investigated for murders and missing children and saw him having bonfires (when I had not seen him do that in the 5 years prior that he had lived there), calling the police is the first thing I would do. MOO

I am pretty sure the neighbor you are referring to is the one mentioned in the Deseret news release. But, I do not think it was a major breakthrough... I think it added to what LE already had. I am EXTREMELY curious about the search warrant at the Cox house in St. George UT.

Oh a search warrant in St George Utah. This is new. Good catch!

St. George, Utah (search warrant served on Lori's family) in relation to Rexburg, ID. Well, now we know where her parents are. :)

Jmo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-151524_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-151524_Maps.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20200611-151541_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-151541_Maps.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 75
I am sure this was shared but I am bumping here. Natalie is the ex wife of Ian who is married to Melani. Remember Melani lived in same complex in Rexburg as did Alex and Lori and never asked where the kids were. I am going to keep saying Melani knows more than she has admitted on camera or to the FBI. Will new husband stay with her even though she is pregnant? MOO

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270950974316666880

J[URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']ustin Lum Fox 10

@jlumfox10[/URL]

BRING JJ & TYLEE HOME: The woman on the left you know as Kay Woodcock - JJ Vallow’s grandma. Next to her is Natalie Pawlowski, the ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski - now married to Lori Vallow’s niece. Natalie has also been impacted by this case. She made sure to support Kay tonight.

10:28 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Interested in this as well. I don't think the neighbor calling was the nucleus of obtaining the warrant. I'm sure helpful but looked like they knew exactly what they were going to find. (Satelite imagery is also something I'm leaning towards)

I asked this yesterday and I don't think it was answered. How long do things like this stay sealed typically?
In several recent cases documents were unsealed fairly quickly (weeks or a month) but I don’t think there were concerns about witness safety. I would imagine if all the information is disclosed in the preliminary hearing (and the preliminary hearing is made public) then there would be no reason to keep it sealed after that.

However, if it contains info not revealed in the preliminary hearing and LE believes someone’s safety is in jeopardy it could remain sealed indefinitely. Or perhaps they will unseal it but redact the sensitive information.

JMO

Thank you Ohme . . . for this link!
Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant

I think both of our major conversations this morning were answered with this one link.
1) It was the neighbor that called LEO about the bonfires (which alerted them). I think the last nae was "Price" had to say if it is that person is first in line for the reward money (IMO). And it is fitting because CD and LVD will end up paying the "Price" of their devious deeds - ha!
2) The photo shows how they were digging out the area. You can make out under the tent they have removed the item because it appears to be the exact "hole" we have been discussing. also notice there is no "orange" anything showing up on the tarp except a large lump under a lot of dirt and a few of those cinderblocks (same as the new surround of the fire pit). The large lump looks to retain most of the same shape as the orange tarp & items, and the hole.
All my opinion
Thank you Ohme . . . for this link!
Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant

I think both of our major conversations this morning were answered with this one link.
1) It was the neighbor that called LEO about the bonfires (which alerted them). I think the last nae was "Price" had to say if it is that person is first in line for the reward money (IMO). And it is fitting because CD and LVD will end up paying the "Price" of their devious deeds - ha!
2) The photo shows how they were digging out the area. You can make out under the tent they have removed the item because it appears to be the exact "hole" we have been discussing. also notice there is no "orange" anything showing up on the tarp except a large lump under a lot of dirt and a few of those cinderblocks (same as the new surround of the fire pit). The large lump looks to retain most of the same shape as the orange tarp & items, and the hole.
All my opinion
Are there some blurred pixels in the center of that photo or is it just my eyes?

Last edited:
St. George, Utah (search warrant served on Lori's family) in relation to Rexburg, ID. Well, now we know where her parents are. :)

Jmo

We have known they were in St. George for a while....??. BUT the search warrant is new info, right??. IF LE sent a search warrant, can they also say "anything you say or do can be used against you".

A bit OT- but I just turned on ID channel and I heard Idaho Falls and I recognized one of the voices -- it is NATE EATON !!
It is an older case but I shocked myself that I knew Nate's voice without seeing him first LOL
Guess I listen to too many of his reports but he is pretty awesome and one of the best reporters ever and has done an awesome job covering the latest news for TYLEE AND JJ.

There are a few people I would LOVE to hear from--
MG, MP, IP, ZP, JR and of course, the Cox Mom and Sister act,
Oh yes...I would just love to hear from them today :)

Was it about the DeOrr Kunz case? Nate Eaton also covered that case... DeOrr went missing from a campsite in Idaho, back in July of 2015.

When I think of the snapshots we have been given of Tylee's life, my mind often goes back to our own echoecho's daughter (didn't tag her because IMO I don't think she needs to be here right now) and how this other young life will now be affected by the loss of her friend. Everyone left behind in the wake of terror of these monsters, it is unfathomable.

Daughter posted a beautiful photo tribute to her friend in SM last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members