Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of these men have an odd mix of misogyny and reverence for the supernatural-ness of women and fear of women paying attention to their doings.

Their shared insider-male-group-member belief that the Holy Spirit is a woman is probably part of that. God is a man and they will be like their god, and that the Holy Spirit is directed by god's dominance, so they to can direct the doings of the supernatural-ness of women like god.

The number of women who are taking in interest in their culty behaviour will be exciting to them and terrifying. They are afraid you'll undo their lives and so now they have to act a bit more normal for a bit. To draw a few in, or to try to re-direct you to something else.

Do them a favor - confirm they have a good reason to be worried when thousands of women suddenly become concerned about something being really wrong.

He's reversed course at this point and apologized ("publicly") on his (private) forums. Hopefully he's being sincere, but something about the whole thing comes across as a political play in order to save his own business and reputation. It's like: "oopsie, golly gee, would you look at that?! Guess I was wrong about Chad and he played me like a fiddle this whole time. Jokes on me! My bad! I'll eat my crow now. Hehee. *nervous laugh* "

An actual public apology and statement (not just on his own private forums) regarding the matter should be a first priority for him. Especially with how he's vehemently and publicly slandered and attacked the Woodcocks and all other innocent victims in this whole ordeal. Same goes for all his other cohorts and partners in crime, like Hector Sosa. They've all treated this whole matter so lightly and crassly it's despicable and shameful, especially coming from someone who claims to be a follower of Christ. They all need to repent and make amends post-haste.

JMO. MOO.

Hypothetical: What if one of the Chad's kids gave info to the police? Would the other kids retaliate against them? Remember what one of his daughters did to the media? Three of them were living in that house together and the daughter lives across the street. Not saying that any of his grown kids said anything to the police, but I'm giving a hypothetical.

Just read the comments about bail. Yikes, could you imagine if one of Chad's kids went to the police and then he got out on bail?

I have wondered and wondered about that. How many of his kids lived in his house and in a house across the street when Chad and Lori were in Hawaii? (I wasn't aware of any of them living across the street until you mentioned it.)

Let's see LVD play the
I have wondered and wondered about that. How many of his kids lived in his house and in a house across the street when Chad and Lori were in Hawaii? (I wasn't aware of any of them living across the street until you mentioned it.)

That would not surprise me. If they actually asked LEO to check out the area on the property.

A bit OT- but I just turned on ID channel and I heard Idaho Falls and I recognized one of the voices -- it is NATE EATON !!
It is an older case but I shocked myself that I knew Nate's voice without seeing him first LOL
Guess I listen to too many of his reports but he is pretty awesome and one of the best reporters ever and has done an awesome job covering the latest news for TYLEE AND JJ.

There are a few people I would LOVE to hear from--
MG, MP, IP, ZP, JR and of course, the Cox Mom and Sister act,
Oh yes...I would just love to hear from them today :)
DBM

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate just posted this on his FB of when he confronted LV & CD in Hawaii five months ago. Interesting to watch this again now that the children’s remains have been found.

Wow. That haughty chin in the air made its appearance the MOMENT Nate mentioned Kay Woodcock. If you could put "she stole my $1 million" in a gesture, there it was.

I’m glad you found this! I think it’s important information relating to
To add more mystery to the orange object: ABC News blurred it out
speculation on what we were seeing on the orange object. Potentially grisly items that I don’t like thinking about and we weren’t meant to see but for some reason were able to be filmed by the drone. Jmo

Remind me who JR is again? Sorry, so many initials! :confused:
Joseph Ryan, Lori's third husband and father of Tylee Ryan. Both now deceased. :(

Alternatively, as in the context of the above quoted text, Julie Rowe, an author that Chad Daybell befriended and published her books. We are not allowed to discuss her though (except what is found in MSM news) as she's not a POI in this case.

I am sure this was shared but I am bumping here. Natalie is the ex wife of Ian who is married to Melani. Remember Melani lived in same complex in Rexburg as did Alex and Lori and never asked where the kids were. I am going to keep saying Melani knows more than she has admitted on camera or to the FBI. Will new husband stay with her even though she is pregnant? MOO

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270950974316666880

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BRING JJ & TYLEE HOME: The woman on the left you know as Kay Woodcock - JJ Vallow’s grandma. Next to her is Natalie Pawlowski, the ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski - now married to Lori Vallow’s niece. Natalie has also been impacted by this case. She made sure to support Kay tonight.

10:28 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

This picture is beautiful. I feel "good" for Natalie. I also feel she knows more, and having some strong relationships probably helps her have stronger controls over her custody issues with Ian. With all the lying would you want your children to ever be with Melani and Ian???????

The “orange object” to me looks like someone edited the photo with a marker that was orange? Do you guys think the real color of the bag/tarp/etc was orange? I felt like the items on it in it weren’t colored but the bag itself looked edited? There was another area that was orange that had the same feel to me. Where did this photo first originate -what news story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member