Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just really surprised again at the police work. Bodies were in Chad's backyard. Chad had bonefires (one in the fall, several in the spring) per the neighbors.
Why wasn't the backyard searched a long time ago? Backyard is an obvious place to bury the body. Wasn't FBI involved here? You'd think this search would have been done a long time ago, but yet it wasn't. Just very strange that with so many people looking for kids, a most obvious place wasn't searched.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, getting a search warrant requires more than "we want to look here because it's such an obvious place."

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance
And the neighbor solves the mystery of where Chad was during the search. Reports that he just sat in his car for hours then took off
The article states the adult children left, but their father stayed sitting in his vehicle for hours. Was he told to stay or did he decide to wait and see what they found? IMO, seeing the backhoes arriving may have been what prompted him to drive away!

I never picked up on that. Lol. Jmo

Well maybe i learned it elsewhere. Was it mentioned in the interview with Summer and Mommy?? I know St. George WAS on that phone bill where Mommy lied about having talked to JJ. I am wondering more and more just how much Summer and Mommy DO know. If Lori just had them 100% convinced the kids would never be found...then maybe the whole Cox family charade was totally a fake-out.

Well maybe i learned it elsewhere. Was it mentioned in the interview with Summer and Mommy?? I know St. George WAS on that phone bill where Mommy lied about having talked to JJ. I am wondering more and more just how much Summer and Mommy DO know. If Lori just had them 100% convinced the kids would never be found...then maybe the whole Cox family charade was totally a fake-out.

I may legit have missed it. I'm a bit scatterbrained since March.

She changed her mind about that vision a long time ago. Predictably she later explained that the kids must have been on the other side of the veil. She already made a statement after the children's bodies were discovered. This time she had "nightmares" beforehand. She's great at "predicting" events that already happened.
So much for credibility.

I seem to keep going back in the vault for previous news reports (the one linked here was from March 2020)

The grandparents of Joshua “JJ” Vallow tell FOX 13 they firmly believe Lori Vallow’s marriage to Chad Daybell, along with her seemingly newfound religious beliefs, have something to do with the disappearance of her two children.

“I think it has everything to do with it,” said Larry Woodcock, JJ’s grandfather. “I haven’t had anybody explain it to me to the point where I’m satisfied with what I’ve heard. It really doesn’t make sense… Look, if you want to worship a watermelon? Go ahead. I don’t care. Just don’t do this to children.”

FOX 13 Investigates: Website associated with Chad Daybell and his followers shuts down

The article posted earlier today shows that the bonfires had not been reported to LE until recently; once they were reported a search warrant was obtained and resulted in the findings this week IMO
Did LE go around and ask neighbors if they saw anything unusual? The first bonfire was in the fall. Why wait until somebody reports? Usually LE goes around asking questions.

I am just really surprised again at the police work. Bodies were in Chad's backyard. Chad had bonefires (one in the fall, several in the spring) per the neighbors.
Why wasn't the backyard searched a long time ago? Backyard is an obvious place to bury the body. Wasn't FBI involved here? You'd think this search would have been done a long time ago, but yet it wasn't. Just very strange that with so many people looking for kids, a most obvious place wasn't searched.

The timeline of the disappearances vs. Tammy's death and so many adult children living on or next door did not really make sense. Esp with LVD and CD travelling all over, better sites.... MOO

I am sure this was shared but I am bumping here. Natalie is the ex wife of Ian who is married to Melani. Remember Melani lived in same complex in Rexburg as did Alex and Lori and never asked where the kids were. I am going to keep saying Melani knows more than she has admitted on camera or to the FBI. Will new husband stay with her even though she is pregnant? MOO

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270950974316666880

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BRING JJ & TYLEE HOME: The woman on the left you know as Kay Woodcock - JJ Vallow’s grandma. Next to her is Natalie Pawlowski, the ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski - now married to Lori Vallow’s niece. Natalie has also been impacted by this case. She made sure to support Kay tonight.

10:28 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I think Natalie is some kind of special angel. Her instincts as a mother were invaluable and her courage in the face of bizarro world, inspiring. And now this amazing photo. There are unsung heroes in this story. She is one of them in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal