Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted or not.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/article243427666.html

Lori Daybell already has been charged with child abandonment and obstructing the investigation and is in jail on $1 million bond. Her attorney has indicated she intends to defend herself against the charges, and she is scheduled for a preliminary hearing next month.

She's going to represent herself? Maybe I'm reading more into that statement than what I should be? That will be something to watch if so.

Chapter 44 – Idaho State Legislature
Sealed search warrant - Wikipedia
What Is a Sealed Warrant?
I.C.A.R. 32. Records of The Judicial Department - Examination and Copying - Exemption From and Limitations on Disclosure. | Supreme Court
I was curious about the warrents. This is what I found. Did they just have a search warrant or an arrest warrant for CD also? I don't remember reading about it anywhere. Only a search warrant. If there was a sealed warrant of arrest it will be made public in 180 days. A sealed search warrant can be seal permanently it looks like to me. Someone may know better than I.

Chapter 44 – Idaho State Legislature
Sealed search warrant - Wikipedia
What Is a Sealed Warrant?
I.C.A.R. 32. Records of The Judicial Department - Examination and Copying - Exemption From and Limitations on Disclosure. | Supreme Court
I was curious about the warrents. This is what I found. Did they just have a search warrant or an arrest warrant for CD also? I don't remember reading about it anywhere. Only a search warrant. If there was a sealed warrant of arrest it will be made public in 180 days. A sealed search warrant can be seal permanently it looks like to me. Someone may know better than I.

Agree. And I’d add that it was lousy fiction. Including that nauseatingly self-satisfied blog, where every mention of Tammy in the “courtship” bit is grudging, petty and full of little digs. If I had been her reading it, I would have felt strongly, and disturbingly, that he loathed me.

Everything he wrote was actually about how valued he was and how lucky she was he took notice. She wanted him. Getting him was a prize.

Malignant Narcissism.

Because the attempt at destruction didn't work out the way planned the first time around? Or thought they had a better plan the second time around?

They were zombies.

So Lori could put up a shrine because the kids were not just dead, but had been before they destroyed the zombies.

Maybe Tylee put up a fight and pissed them off. They have to be extra sure to deal with the zombie Tylee who didn't go easy. Psychopathic rage.

RSBM.
Right. His home is surrounded by 3 dozen vehicles, with agents from RPD, FCSO and FBI wandering about everywhere, and a Chad-O thinks he has to hop in his car to drive downtown to the police station to turn himself in!!?? HA! JMO.
If Chad was going to turn himself in, it would have been immediately after their return from Hawaii. Talk about a bunch of BS... that loser was going to try to make a run for it.

I am just really surprised again at the police work. Bodies were in Chad's backyard. Chad had bonefires (one in the fall, several in the spring) per the neighbors.
Why wasn't the backyard searched a long time ago? Backyard is an obvious place to bury the body. Wasn't FBI involved here? You'd think this search would have been done a long time ago, but yet it wasn't. Just very strange that with so many people looking for kids, a most obvious place wasn't searched.

if it was the smaller of the two victims, it might have been a trial to see if The person could cremate a body, how fast, how hot.

my friend is a Sexton...she even know about cremation....IF it was Chad, he was not a smart Sexton. Jmoo

It could be to cater for the possibility he raises bail.

The judge did go into a lot of detail about all the ways in which he would not be able to make contact with witnesses. (He may have forgotten via portal.)

T was killed before JJ. Maybe they tried to burn her remains (egregious), realized how difficult the task was, then simply buried her and JJ later in September.

She did...but I didn’t believe her then.

The mother had very long conversations with Lori that day. Mother made the claim that JJ was on the call saying "he knows who we are". But they were long calls... I always felt there was so much going on seemed to connect MOther more to what was going on than I had thought. We know they got the storage unit in those few days. Alex was being evicted from his home in San Tan Valley....

I really think they may get hooked into tampering or something..that would make my day.
But yes, she obviously lied about JJ on that call.

WSers...didn't someone get a screenshot of that phonebill???? I remember seeing it long enough to see calls to Rexburg, San Tan Valley AND Saint George UT all on that same day....

Very interesting that the amended order to seal changed that sealing “may” be necessary for the safety of others to “is necessary”. Now I really wonder who they think is in danger and what made them decide the danger is definite as opposed to merely possible.
MOO - but I think this may refer to Lori and Chad. It appeared Lori was wearing a bulletproof vest during her extradition travel. This is a hugely high profile case. They are presumed child murderers. People get wacky and crazy ideas. Just as nuts as Lori and Chad. Everyone needs to be safe so that this case can get to trial and appropriate lawful justice is served.

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/article243427666.html

Lori Daybell already has been charged with child abandonment and obstructing the investigation and is in jail on $1 million bond. Her attorney has indicated she intends to defend herself against the charges, and she is scheduled for a preliminary hearing next month.

She's going to represent herself? Maybe I'm reading more into that statement than what I should be? That will be something to watch if so.
I read this simply as she is not going to confess or plea, but provide a defense against the charges rather than as she is going to actually represent herself.

Joseph Ryan, Lori's third husband and father of Tylee Ryan. Both now deceased. :(

Alternatively, as in the context of the above quoted text, Julie Rowe, an author that Chad Daybell befriended and published her books. We are not allowed to discuss her though (except what is found in MSM news) as she's not a POI in this case.

Well, actually she WAS in MSM news! sortof. She was in the promo of Nate's upcoming interview with her. but then again why even talk about her.

A bit OT- but I just turned on ID channel and I heard Idaho Falls and I recognized one of the voices -- it is NATE EATON !!
It is an older case but I shocked myself that I knew Nate's voice without seeing him first LOL
Guess I listen to too many of his reports but he is pretty awesome and one of the best reporters ever and has done an awesome job covering the latest news for TYLEE AND JJ.
I also recognize Justin Lum. Love him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double