Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will stop, I am sure once LE verifies the children are no longer alive.
For all we know, they stopped when she was arrested for not showing up with the kids in Idaho per the court's order.
But if they did not stop then, they should now.
Tylee's benefits were, IMO, from when her dad passed away.
No way is LVD entitled to that.
JJ's benefits may have been from state and SSI -- for HIM, so she would no longer receive the benefits since she no longer has him.
JMO

Unfortunately, I am thinking Lori cashed in, with regard to the missing children.

Edited out previous post accidentally left in on this one.

That differs from Melanie Gibb saying they all (Chad and his kids) had cookies at Lori’s after the funeral. Unless he had a poorly developed sentence and meant he met the widow here and got married in Hawaii.
Great observation !!
EXACTLY-- If they all had cookies at LVD house after TD funeral, then his kids would have met her and know who she is.
But his son said when his dad went to Hawaii for a business meeting, he met a widow and they got married.
Well, imagine the surprise for the kids when they found out Daddy Chaddy married the nice lady who had them all over for cookies after mom died AND NOT some widow he just met in Hawaii.
So, with that said... I think LVD was feeding MG a bunch of BS.

Jumping in late here, and not caught up but yes! There are pictures of his large freezer box in the tool shed IIRC. I'll see if I can find it again.
I thought I remembered that as well!
Great discussion. I couldn't get over how cheap those rings were. I had to wonder at the time if Chad knew he was getting married.

The rings were cheap but they were malachite. Described in the document by IP as a "spiritual weapon" in the cult beliefs. Malachite is also a poison that causes the symptoms Tammy was described as having the night she died

Malachite poisoning?

Wait a minute, Alex's apartment. When did he get it? I mean, it's a place that things could be done and be stored.....
Sorry it’s been awhile since posting needed a break... I agree ... Alex barely lived in his place, hardly any furniture when searched... things could be stored... maybe stored until ready to move to different location is ready.... MOO

To add more mystery to the orange object: ABC News blurred it out

Just wanted to repost this great find from @Friday Fan because I think it adds a really interesting observation to the discussion about the well, the horror, some of us believe we saw on the dreaded orange object image picked up by the drone. Jmo

ETA I’m not sure why the images didn’t come with the quote and not sure how to pull them forward... sorry! If someone else does please do. New and apparently inept lol

Strange that they'd blur that but not the subject of the photographer's attention which is clearly identifiable...?
They could just be trying to be careful

I'm in the camp that does not think there are remains in the bag mostly because of the member here who is familiar with search procedures who says it would be a major screwup to treat remains so disrespectfully. But I alos tried to see the femur, spine, pelvis, and skull others say they can see. I don't see them but I admit it kind of looks like it. I think ABC News just is erring on the side of caution.

Then again, they have enough clout and LE cconnections to be able to make a simple call and ask..."We have an image that may show human remains in an orange bag. If you confirm it is remains we will not report it but will blur our photo."

Her autopsy is probably inconclusive (my guess only). The body was embalmed and buried for almost 2 months before autopsy. That would make toxicology testing very hard, and probably impossible as some drugs metabolize quickly.

Yes and remember they do not have any blood for the toxicology testing due to embalming fluid replacing the blood. In this case, the testing many times will come from skeletal muscle from the buttock.

Just wanted to repost this great find from @Friday Fan because I think it adds a really interesting observation to the discussion about the well, the horror, some of us believe we saw on the dreaded orange object image picked up by the drone. Jmo

ETA I’m not sure why the images didn’t come with the quote and not sure how to pull them forward... sorry! If someone else does please do. New and apparently inept lol

@Michael0808 you are doing great!

I hate beating a dead horse and think we’ve probably been over this before. But I think the following-

1. Tylee could have been receiving ssi benefits for the death of her dad, JR.
2. JJ could have qualified for disability payments that Lori could be receiving
3. JJ could have qualified for SSI for the death of CV
4. Lori could have qualified for SSI for the death of CV according to the rule about if she was caring for a child on disability she could receive SSI immediately, not wait until 62.
https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10084.pdf
5. Stepchildren under certain conditions can get SSI too- (I don’t know those conditions) so it sounds possible Tylee could have qualified as well for SSI benefits from CV.

Now, because I think the SSI of CV would have ended to Lori when she remarried, I wonder if she really would have remarried? upload_2020-6-11_23-0-14.jpeg

Chapter 44 – Idaho State Legislature
Sealed search warrant - Wikipedia
What Is a Sealed Warrant?
I.C.A.R. 32. Records of The Judicial Department - Examination and Copying - Exemption From and Limitations on Disclosure. | Supreme Court
I was curious about the warrents. This is what I found. Did they just have a search warrant or an arrest warrant for CD also? I don't remember reading about it anywhere. Only a search warrant. If there was a sealed warrant of arrest it will be made public in 180 days. A sealed search warrant can be seal permanently it looks like to me. Someone may know better than I.
It's important to note that it is NOT sealed from the defense. Chad can see it. It is really only sealed from the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296