Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So one thing Ive been curious about is where are Tylee's biological grandparents? I know they are unsleuthable but it's interesting we have not heard from them.
Lori's mother is her biological grandmother.

Anyone who has the responsibility of authorizing a search warrant, MUST have undeniable proof. If they didn't know exactly where to go, they would have botched the whole case. There had to have been a great number of things that finally made that click-lock work. Do I wish it had been sooner, of course. But I still think there were just so many misteps that led up to where we are. If there is anyone to get angry about I think it is Gilbert and Chandler police. Ultimate failure.
BBM
AGREE 1000%

Ugh - watching CBS news from the Daybell home. The tee shirts on the fence that say Bring JJ and Tylee home. It just occurred to me that Rexburg, Salem, even Idaho was never these children's home. They never got to settle in and make friends, establish relationships, explore the community, find the local ice cream (cake) shop, and hang out with peers. Lori made sure to not let them be around anyone that might care about them - (or they had to die). Sry - just MO
I surely hope that the families can come together and allow Tylee to be buried with her beloved JJ. Tylee loved and cared for her brother.

You might have to go a bit later. See below. The neighbor said the first fire was AFTER Tammy died.

This comment was directed toward me...cool! The neighbor appears to be a willing stooge, for media. None of this is cool or ordinary, based on reports from unnamed media. Maybe EIN. I could use another media source, if it protects the children.

Ugh - watching CBS news from the Daybell home. The tee shirts on the fence that say Bring JJ and Tylee home. It just occurred to me that Rexburg, Salem, even Idaho was never these children's home. They never got to settle in and make friends, establish relationships, explore the community, find the local ice cream (cake) shop, and hang out with peers. Lori made sure to not let them be around anyone that might care about them - (or they had to die). Sry - just MO
Deleted by me.

Last edited:
I think all of us could use a grammar lesson, now and then, on these forums. Thanks!

Especially Spellcheck!
I am confused.
We don't actually know they considered themselves "sealed" in the temple.
Do you mean the secular wedding in Hawaii was just for show? Like they never filed a marriage certificate and legally got married? Or like secular marriages don't count - only temple marriages do?
I am really confused.

Show me a state license and then I will believe they are married.

Well you saw her Maternal Grandmother, Lori's Mother. I seem to remember the man she is married to is not Lori's Father. And its possible that Ryan's parents are deceased.

So one thing Ive been curious about is where are Tylee's biological grandparents? I know they are unsleuthable but it's interesting we have not heard from them.

Last edited:
Well, in the fall, Chad and Tammy lived in the house, so he could be referring to "they" as Chad and Tammy even if Tammy wasn't present at the bonfires. I really doubt Chad invited a bunch of people to the bonfires.
I could see a big family bonfire. With 5 kids, one on mission, maybe they brought wives and friends and kids. Could be a crowd.

Also, the neighbor said the fire was after Tammy died, so late October.

Thank goodness! I hope neither get to enjoy any freedoms for the rest of their lives.

I really am having a hard time believing Alex’s autopsy. I think ALL the deaths were premeditated murders. I hope they are charged for each one, plus fraud charges, too. I feel like the list of possible charges against them could be extremely long.

They are wacko criminals. They are cold blooded monsters. I hope they are haunted by memories of the kids. Those kids deserved to live a life of love and joy. There were many people that would have given them that so CD and LVD could run off into the Hawaiian sunset together. THEY DIDN’T HAVE TO MURDER ANYONE! What a bunch of scum bag jerks. I would say more, but it’s against TOS to use the words I want to say right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ETA a big fat MOO! Too angry to think straight!

Yes those Federal SS fraud charges can add up to a lot of additional years (and fines). And if she made changes to those accounts by mail (change of address/banking info)? more charges.

Hope they have evidence that she moved (crossed state lines with minor children) with a plan in place to kill them.

Remember all those fake texts Lori sent from Tylee's phone as well!!

She played "fake Tylee" to Colby, Tylee's school friend and her sister Summer....

SHE IS SOOOO GUILTY! She had that phone in HI. All of this IMO is proof she knew those kids were long gone!
The texts were evidence of what a manipulative liar she is. But, those YNP photographs of Tylee and JJ... in retrospect, knowing what we now know, that was ghoulish. That big smile in the photo with JJ? That was a duping smile.

She's a human monster.

I could see a big family bonfire. With 5 kids, one on mission, maybe they brought wives and friends and kids. Could be a crowd.

Also, the neighbor said the fire was after Tammy died, so late October.
Yea, it was great big bonfire with a whole family gathered right where the bodies of two children were buried. So much fun to be had.

Well you saw her Maternal Grandmother, Lori's Mother. I seem to remember the man she is married to is not Lori's Father. And its possible that Ryan's parents are deceased.

The Ryan's put out a statement.
Yes, I was referring to Joe Ryan's parents. His father died in 1990 so neither Lori nor Tylee would ever have met them.

Have we seen an official marriage license? No.
We won't see one. Hawaii restricts who can get them. OTOH, it is very easy to get married in Hawaii so there is no reason to think they are not except possibly to maintain survivors SS payments. They would not be the first couple to have a wedding ceremony but not want to be legally married.

So it looks like it excludes recreational campfires? Is there a size limit on what they consider a recreational campfire? Or maybe are they restricted to actual campgrounds? (Sorry for the questions, but I'm wondering if there might be something documented somewhere giving dates to the burns... and I've lived in OR/WA, where we tend to be persnickety about fire these days...)
The neighbor said the first fire was after Tammy died. Fires are only restricted through October 20th

We won't see one. Hawaii restricts who can get them. OTOH, it is very easy to get married in Hawaii so there is no reason to think they are not except possibly to maintain survivors SS payments. They would not be the first couple to have a wedding ceremony but not want to be legally married.

From my personal experience, it takes at most thirty days to get a marriage certificate. Tell me why we cannot obtain a marriage certificate?

In this case I believe Alpha_Q is referring to the fact that Homolka made a deal that saw her not get as much time or found to be less responsible for the deaths. She made out she was also a victim.

She wasn't. Tapes came out later of her active participation but the deal was already done. She is as much responsible as her husband but today is out in the world with a child by what I seem to remember is another murderer.

The last I heard about Karla was she was out, married, with at least on child. She changed her name and was living in the Caribbean somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel