Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this -- Please forgive if this is a repeat:

Neighbor Shares Shock at Watching Chad Daybell's Arrest As Bodies Found on His Property

An Idaho mom and her 3 children saw Chad Daybell and several cop cars speed past them before the Doomsday author's arrest

By K.C. Baker...June 11, 2020 03:16 PM
Idaho mom Brittany Chapple and her family often pass Chad Daybell’s house on their way to town, hoping to see the Doomsday author who's made worldwide headlines in recent months along with his wife, Lori Vallow.

“You’re always looking to see if you can get a glimpse of Chad out in his yard,” Chapple, 37, tells PEOPLE. “I don’t know him on a personal level but obviously, living in the same town, we’ve kept up with the story. There’s a lot of curiosity.”
[...]
“We saw a little silver car fly past us and it was followed by a marked cop car and a couple undercover cop cars with their lights on,” says Chapple. “My kids recognized his car and went, ‘Mom! That was Chad Daybell!’” she says.
[...]
Vallow was arrested in February on charges of failing to produce her two missing children to police, Vallow currently faces a slew of other charges including desertion and nonsupport of dependent children. She has pleaded not guilty.
Daybell has not yet entered a plea.
Both are being held in the Madison County Jail on a $1 million bail.
[
/QUOTE]

More here:

He's reversed course at this point and apologized ("publicly") on his (private) forums. Hopefully he's being sincere, but something about the whole thing comes across as a political play in order to save his own business and reputation. It's like: "oopsie, golly gee, would you look at that?! Guess I was wrong about Chad and he played me like a fiddle this whole time. Jokes on me! My bad! I'll eat my crow now. Hehee. *nervous laugh* "

An actual public apology and statement (not just on his own private forums) regarding the matter should be a first priority for him. Especially with how he's vehemently and publicly slandered and attacked the Woodcocks and all other innocent victims in this whole ordeal. Same goes for all his other cohorts and partners in crime, like Hector Sosa. They've all treated this whole matter so lightly and crassly it's despicable and shameful, especially coming from someone who claims to be a follower of Christ. They all need to repent and make amends post-haste.

JMO. MOO.
With due respect, and I have been suspicious of CP all along, where has he made public statements? The only states I'm aware of are ones he made on his private forums, and possibly on private FB groups. Can you point us to some of his public statements? It seems like he only needs to apologize in places he made his original statements.

Am I right in saying that where they have found the bodies is completely out in the open? There seems to be no fence around the property for privacy.
I can't believe that someone is so confident and sick to take bodies out into the open and bury them or potentially burn them where a neighbour or passer by could potentially see you, no matter what time of day/night it is!

I believe that only females cannot be sealed in the temple if they are (previously sealed) widowed but Males (previously sealed) still can (IIRC from this discussion many threads back). Actually, females can request a temple sealing be dissolved so they can be free to re-marry & seal themselves to another man. Honestly, I do not know but I have been told this before by other LDS folks (although it is not something they usually brag around - none of the temple ordinances are things they like to discuss with people outside of the religion).
I am really more interested in whether CD & LV obtained an actual "legal" marriage license that is recognized by a governing State body - or if that was just "for show" as the poster previously mentioned.
My purpose is not to discuss the LDS religion here but more to decipher whether CD & LV(D) felt comfy enough that God wouldn't notice, and the LDS church wouldn't notice if they secretly sealed themselves within the LDS temple; did they also feel comfy enough that they didn't need to obtain a legal marriage license either?
Hopefully this helps makes this discussion a little more clear.
I do not claim to know whether or not they actually got married. But where I live I could have any pastor I want do a wedding ceremony for me, fill out all of the appropriate paperwork and I have the right to take the paperwork and file it myself or not file it. Without proof of an actual marriage license, I don’t know that any of us can say they truly were married - ceremony or not. JMO MOO and all that stuff. ;)
ETA LE may know, but until they release that info for sure, I am just guessing, unless someone here has that info?

I am brokenhearted. How on earth can a mother do that to her own flesh and blood daughter? I will never ever ever understand that.
Neither Lori or Chad are human (and I don't mean they are gods!). It is hard to make that distinction - but I can't reconcile it otherwise. JMO

I was reading the response on sealing in the temple, I have a question. Since LV and CD were sealed, we're he and TD ever sealed? Can you be sealed to more than one spouse? Not trying to disrespectful, just trying to understand.

One of Chad Daybell's only supporters, who claimed to know the "real story," is giving his first statement since the arrest. Chris Parrett's tone has changed drastically since this post, blaming "Grandma" and the "Lamestream News" for publishing lies.

Aww- Did I miss it ???
Is it on twitter??
I have been waiting for a remark ** snicker**
It will be a farce. CP will play the victim card, pretending Chad lied to him, betraying their friendship, and that he truly trusted him and was giving him the benefit of the doubt. He may possibly acknowledge that he was mistaken, but in doing so he likely won't be apologizing publicly for all the pain and suffering he himself created by demonizing the true victims in these terrible crimes. MOO based on his actions on his own private website. I sincerely hope I'm mistaken.

Not to bring up religion, however, would their stake? (sorry not LDS) put out some sort of statement on the children? Seems that would only be right considering how entrenched Chad was in their local church. JMO

You would think but, sadly, this case was turned over to law enforcement. I believe that the church will make a statement, regarding the remains of the children being found.

Idaho - Coroner/ME Laws | CDC
What types of deaths are required to be investigated?
(1) When a county coroner is informed that a person has died, the

(a) The death occurred as a result of violence, whether apparently by homicide, suicide or by accident;

(b) The death occurred under suspicious or unknown circumstances

I can't find any law that states the family can legally request no autopsy. If anyone finds such a law will you please post it? Thank you

Sadly, in this case, we are beyond typical statutes.

Future yard sale?
rsbm

Absolutely!
I listened to Tricia interview Joseph Scott Morgan about the Alex Cox autopsy. It was clear that some exotic poisonings weren’t investigated. But, there are tissue samples, etc., that should be available if the need arises. He also said it would be interesting to see if Tammy’s death looked similar to Alex Cox. AC had blood clots in his lungs and significant heart disease. If Tammy also had similar blood clots, that might be interesting to take another look at AC. But, he wasn’t disputing the findings of the Maricopa County ME that blood clots were AC’s cause of death. Of note, Tricia is interviewing him again. Right now! This time about the autopsies of JJ and Tylee. MOO.

I am sorry. I wish I knew how to link that earlier video.

Yes I believe they would consider themselves above the need for a legal wedding. However, they also are both psychopathic or npd like, so they'd also both be looking to protect themselves. Chad had claimed that Lori had killed people in previous lives, so controlling her is important to him and marrying her is less dangerous. He isn't a brave man. Lori likes money and didn't have a job that made it. Chad is an abusive control freak. Both of those suggest a legal wedding is likely.
Do you know him personally or is this your opinion after reading about this case? If you are a local or know the family - you can get verified with WS if you would like.

Kind of makes you wonder why they needed to remove the back seat and the tire..........

Wasnt that the day Brandon was shot at and they missed?

If so then maybe if they had succeeded they had planned to throw his body in the back and take him to Chads for the next Barnfire.

ETA - I think another option discussed a long time ago was the shooter needed more room to hide in back and to try to get a good shot

Thank goodness! I hope neither get to enjoy any freedoms for the rest of their lives.

I really am having a hard time believing Alex’s autopsy. I think ALL the deaths were premeditated murders. I hope they are charged for each one, plus fraud charges, too. I feel like the list of possible charges against them could be extremely long.

They are wacko criminals. They are cold blooded monsters. I hope they are haunted by memories of the kids. Those kids deserved to live a life of love and joy. There were many people that would have given them that so CD and LVD could run off into the Hawaiian sunset together. THEY DIDN’T HAVE TO MURDER ANYONE! What a bunch of scum bag jerks. I would say more, but it’s against TOS to use the words I want to say right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ETA a big fat MOO! Too angry to think straight!

I was pretty shocked Alex's autopsy came back as natural causes!

Nate Eaton specified cause of death as 'Blood Clot on the Lung'.... That just sounds so weird to me. I wonder how deeply they looked into the tox. b/c if it was just a basic they easily could have missed something!

He was foaming at the mouth..... That just doesn't sound like a natural death....

With due respect, and I have been suspicious of CP all along, where has he made public statements? The only states I'm aware of are ones he made on his private forums, and possibly on private FB groups. Can you point us to some of his public statements? It seems like he only needs to apologize in places he made his original statements.
With all due respect, if someone takes a bunch of highly toxic and invasive weed seeds that easily carry by wind onto their own property and maliciously throws it up into the air during a windstorm, knowing it's going to seed their neighbors properties, and then the weed seeds sprout and grow like wildfire, overrunning and destroying everyone's properties in the process, and it comes to light that this person was responsible for said destruction and suffering, would they have a moral (and perhaps even legal) obligation to help rectify and correct the problem? Or is he only responsible for the weeds that grew on his own property? JMHO.

ETA: And, just so I don't break TOS, here is just one link of where CP's harmful statements have become public knowledge.

Chad Daybell expected to speak about missing Rexburg children soon, associate says

Last edited:
I thought is always strange, that Tammy was not cremated. If Chad is so knowledgeable on burials....and Tammy died under suspension, I would have thought Chad would have wanted her cremated.
But then if he thought he was so smart and used a poison that was untraceable he might thought he got away with it.

Again it could be Tammys faith does not allow cremation. Does anyone know?

Just thinking out of the box.

Also, some time ago, it was talked about an untraceable poison such as malachite dust being used on Tammy. Thanks you who ever brought it up. I was at the bead store, looking and handling some stones a friend brought in....I Remembered what was said here..the dust from the malachite can be deadly. Also other stones are know to be deadly too. I did have a mask on but washed my hands quickly and did not handle the stones again. So if this was used on any victim, stone dust....that is scary. I did a bit of research....interesting finds.

Some forms of rock dust are quite poisonous in and of themselves. Whether it is inhaled, ingested, or contacted by exposed skin, the effect can be injurious to your health. Malachite and chrysocolla dust is quite toxic (45% to 70% CuO), and should not be breathed, ingested, or left on skin surfaces.Jun 22, 2018

Dangerous Dust | Rock & Gem Magazine

——————-
Malachite releases toxic fumes when it gets moist, so the bathroom is the worst place to have it. Having a malachite bathroom as in the picture? Even worst idea yet.

Malachite is also another mineral that should NEVER be used to make Crystal elixirs or Crystal water to be ingested. Great care must be exercised in working with Malachite, as it's poisonous in its raw state. I know many will say, "well in this bathroom it is polished, so it should be ok" and the answer is NO it is NOT for the reasons explained above.

Malachite Precaution and Dangers Everyone Should Know

This was discussed a while back. Malachite poisoning is a result of buildup of copper in the body. It is toxic after long term exposure but would make an unreliable poison to kill someone.

I was pretty shocked Alex's autopsy came back as natural causes!

Nate Eaton specified cause of death as 'Blood Clot on the Lung'.... That just sounds so weird to me. I wonder how deeply they looked into the tox. b/c if it was just a basic they easily could have missed something!

He was foaming at the mouth..... That just doesn't sound like a natural death....
And not just foaming at the mouth... feces everywhere as well, according to the man who found him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member