Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1271187431186825216
Tonight at 5pm on
@fox13
: One of Chad Daybell's only supporters, who claimed to know the "real story," is giving his first statement since the arrest. Chris Parrett's tone has changed drastically since this post, blaming "Grandma" and the "Lamestream News" for publishing lies.

FOX 13 News Utah
2:07 PM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter Web App
Can't wait to hear what he has to say-- his last statement was that CD will be back and vows break silence on the missing children.
that it is a whole ugly legal mess connected to a nasty custody case involving large sums of money.
Ummm.. Yeppers... OK--keep on telling yourself that.
Oh-- and did CD ever break his silence and tell what happened to the children ??
That's a Big ole fat NOPE

I listened to Tricia interview Joseph Scott Morgan about the Alex Cox autopsy. It was clear that some exotic poisonings weren’t investigated. But, there are tissue samples, etc., that should be available if the need arises. He also said it would be interesting to see if Tammy’s death looked similar to Alex Cox. AC had blood clots in his lungs and significant heart disease. If Tammy also had similar blood clots, that might be interesting to take another look at AC. But, he wasn’t disputing the findings of the Maricopa County ME that blood clots were AC’s cause of death. Of note, Tricia is interviewing him again. Right now! This time about the autopsies of JJ and Tylee. MOO.

I am sorry. I wish I knew how to link that earlier video.

I am thinking more practically. I think the autopsy results for AC and TD are relevant. But, sometimes people try to take an easier route.

I was reading the response on sealing in the temple, I have a question. Since LV and CD were sealed, we're he and TD ever sealed? Can you be sealed to more than one spouse? Not trying to disrespectful, just trying to understand.
No, you cannot be sealed to more than one (living) spouse at a time. Chad and Tammy were sealed when they first married, and thus Chad and Lori are not and cannot be sealed. MOO.

I listened to Tricia interview Joseph Scott Morgan about the Alex Cox autopsy. It was clear that some exotic poisonings weren’t investigated. But, there are tissue samples, etc., that should be available if the need arises. He also said it would be interesting to see if Tammy’s death looked similar to Alex Cox. AC had blood clots in his lungs and significant heart disease. If Tammy also had similar blood clots, that might be interesting to take another look at AC. But, he wasn’t disputing the findings of the Maricopa County ME that blood clots were AC’s cause of death. Of note, Tricia is interviewing him again. Right now! This time about the autopsies of JJ and Tylee. MOO.

I am sorry. I wish I knew how to link that earlier video.

I am thinking more practically. I think the autopsy results for AC and TD are relevant. But, sometimes people try to take an easier route.

With all due respect, if someone takes a bunch of highly toxic and invasive weed seeds that easily carry by wind onto their own property and maliciously throws it up into the air during a windstorm, knowing it's going to seed their neighbors properties, and then the weed seeds sprout and grow like wildfire, overrunning and destroying everyone's properties in the process, and it comes to light that this person was responsible for said destruction and suffering, would they have a moral (and perhaps even legal) obligation to help rectify and correct the problem? Or is he only responsible for the weeds that grew on his own property? JMHO.
I see your point. I'm certainly not defending him. I think he knows a LOT more and may be in this up to his eyeballs.

Could your husband ask the neighbor if they remember the date or even month of the bonfire and awful smell? It would be very helpful to know that!
He said the late fall early winter some time.

Imo I don’t think it would have happened with snow outside though. I can’t personally remember when we had sufficient snow (more than a couple inches that hung around for a little while) but it might not have been an issue for these people who have done a lot of odd things.

Thank you. With Tammys death, the wedding of Lori and Chad, their flight to Hawaii, plus other happenings, I don’t know when Chad would have had time to change and file the deed to Loris name.

If the house sells monies will go to his defense before he runs out of money....and he will.

In all honesty, I don't mean to sound snobby but that home's value will only put a small dent into the amount of money CD will need for his defense:D MOO

Last edited:
In this case I believe Alpha_Q is referring to the fact that Homolka made a deal that saw her not get as much time or found to be less responsible for the deaths. She made out she was also a victim.

She wasn't. Tapes came out later of her active participation but the deal was already done. She is as much responsible as her husband but today is out in the world with a child by what I seem to remember is another murderer.

OMG the reference to Homolka! I read about her and her husband years ago, believe they were in Canada, she let him rape her own sister and then kill her.

Please no. I do not get that from this couple.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1271187431186825216
Tonight at 5pm on
@fox13
: One of Chad Daybell's only supporters, who claimed to know the "real story," is giving his first statement since the arrest. Chris Parrett's tone has changed drastically since this post, blaming "Grandma" and the "Lamestream News" for publishing lies.

FOX 13 News Utah
2:07 PM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter Web App
In this document above-- PC said that "Yes, Chad is writing a new book about this whole mess"
OMG-- well, Chaddyio boy, you will have a lot of time to sit and write your book of so called drama that you helped cause.
I am sure nobody will buy it but---- maybe you can loan LVD a copy so she has some reading material while sitting in her little cell JMO

In this case I believe Alpha_Q is referring to the fact that Homolka made a deal that saw her not get as much time or found to be less responsible for the deaths. She made out she was also a victim.

She wasn't. Tapes came out later of her active participation but the deal was already done. She is as much responsible as her husband but today is out in the world with a child by what I seem to remember is another murderer.

You are so right,I remember that now...a travesty

ETA: As I recall she was very attractive too and played both sides of the fence

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear what he has to say-- his last statement was that CD will be back and vows break silence on the missing children.
that it is a whole ugly legal mess connected to a nasty custody case involving large sums of money.
Ummm.. Yeppers... OK--keep on telling yourself that.
Oh-- and did CD ever break his silence and tell what happened to the children ??
That's a Big ole fat NOPE

Probably the answer you seek will not be found.

I'm a few pages behind so....I just had a (vision) I wonder if IP could have found out something new about the kids location and he reported it to LE. I can see him not wanting MP to know as well as the rest of the Cox family. That could be the reason for the sealed warrant. I still hold out hope IP would do the right thing if it doesnt hurt MP legally. I dont think he would disclose anything if it affected her.
If it wasnt IP, I think it could be one of CDs kids , one who has a strong belief in what's right and what's wrong. Jmo
It could be-- I wasn't quite sure how to read him while watching the interviews. I felt like he has been playing both sides, however, he could have somehow found out where they were buried and told LE and that would make sense for the reason of "protection " in the sealed warrant.
JMO

It seems to me that, though highly unlikely, it is plausible for an apparently heathy 49 year old woman to die suddenly from a heart attack, PE, aneurism, or similar. So if her autopsy is indeterminate, we may not see anyone charged with her murder unless other evidence is found.

But it is not even close to plausible that two young siblings, Tylee and JJ, would die of natural causes a couple of weeks apart. I think the fact that they are dead is sufficient evidence to convict of murder even if COD can't be determined. The only problem might be pinning it on a specific person. There are at least 3 people that I would put roughly equal odds on at this point.

Hoping they can convict on conspiracy charges resulting from cyber evidence previously collected, now that they have recovered her children's bodies in her husband's yard.

Also, unlikely that the public will hear autopsy’s result. Is anyone currently following results for Tammy’s autopsy?

It will be a farce. CP will play the victim card, pretending Chad lied to him, betraying their friendship, and that he truly trusted him and was giving him the benefit of the doubt. He may possibly acknowledge that he was mistaken, but in doing so he likely won't be apologizing publicly for all the pain and suffering he himself created by demonizing the true victims in these terrible crimes. MOO based on his actions on his own private website. I sincerely hope I'm mistaken.

Yeah, he's a creep IMO.... It's pretty hard to 'un-see' that massive VINDICATION post he made..... or his snooty "I know the truth" comments.

He's so self involved he cannot even see how damaging his own actions and words can be, especially on weak minded followers. Like Chad, he revels in the tiny bit of influence/ power he wields..... I'm sure his words could have put the Woodcocks in real danger from some gun toting crazy follower!

Here's the Idaho burning restrictions in effect on Sept 4, 2019 --
Crop Residue Burning Program

The burn permits granted each day are listed on that site.

ETA: I'm going through the dates from Sept 4-Oct 20, 2019, but so far it looks like there's very few days in that time period that burning would have been legal in Madison County.

You might have to go a bit later. See below. The neighbor said the first fire was AFTER Tammy died.

Salt Lake Newspaper

Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant
Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant

So Price said he notified police, and along with some other details, he was told detectives pieced together enough information for a search warrant. Investigators’ excavations in the backyard are near the sites of the fires, he said.

In this document above-- PC said that "Yes, Chad is writing a new book about this whole mess"
OMG-- well, Chaddyio boy, you will have a lot of time to sit and write your book of so called drama that you helped cause.
I am sure nobody will buy it but---- maybe you can loan LVD a copy so she has some reading material while sitting in her little cell JMO
BBM. He can't. He's been court ordered not to have any contact or communication whatever with the victims families, which presumably would include the victims mother, Lori. :cool:

The comment is about Tammy’s children, who are also their grandchildren. The point is that they are not referencing their own son, Chad.
So one thing Ive been curious about is where are Tylee's biological grandparents? I know they are unsleuthable but it's interesting we have not heard from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member