Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed a few months. Is there speculation about what a search warrant at LV's mom's (have I got the right person?) house would uncover? I'm not familiar with her role in any of this.
search youtube for an interview with mother, Janis and sister Summer. some local station ...but pretty sure you can get it on youtube... oh! found one of the two interviews for you....

the one below is the same interviewer talking today about the most recent findings...
I remembered it way way back when Donna mentioned a freezer! But it took awhile to track down the pic b/c it was originally posted on a fb group that no longer exists.... lol.

Anyway it always stuck out to me! If one of the Remains was indeed dismembered, he could have wrapped it up like deer meat or something and placed it there, at least temporarily...

Either way, there has to be yet another site where this took place.... You would think there would be a TON of blood etc. to clean up.
wow, Lady J... i did not remember that.... Are you thinking about the "particular egregious" condition of Tylee???. Hope to connect soon...

I can't get over the cheapiness of those rings, either. Prolly cost less than one of his books. It all seems just so strange....

I just have my suspicions about Chad really wanting to share Tammy's life insurance proceeds with Lori. I keep hearing that there is no evidence for a legal marriage.

Maybe someone has covered this already..... "Car seat" would not be referring to a "toddler carrier." It would be a whole actual back seat of a car. The whole thing can be popped out as a unit. I had a car like that, and that feature was wonderful, but the removable seats were goshawful heavy. And the one in the video looks like a 2-seater.
Ha. Hi and thank you. Yes, a few dozen covered it for me. No not really, more like about seven did though. Thanks.

Someone posted the motion to seal here yesterday. It starts with reciting the reasons the affidavit can be sealed under Idaho law and I think the part about protecting the investigators came from that. The affidavit is NOT sealed to the defense. It is only sealed from the general public. Chad can look at it and potentially communicate to Lori through attorneys.
Kona...thought I read in his arrest...that he could not communicate with anyone through 3rd party??

Okay folks, I found the pictures of the freezer on Chads property

(at the link there are several interior photo's as well..)

This just gives me the creeps!!!
View attachment 250893
Outside of shed:
View attachment 250894

Link:
202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®
Nice Job! Thank you for finding those.
I know these came from a realtor so I am not sure the items in this picture ever actually belonged to CD & TD. It could have been the people who owned the house before the Daybells purchased it.
It is pure speculation that CD stashed TR's body in a freezer but it isn't out of the realm of possibility. There are numerous outbuildings there so he did have places to hide her if family members didn't go out there daily.

Okay folks, I found the pictures of the freezer on Chads property

(at the link there are several interior photo's as well..)

This just gives me the creeps!!!
View attachment 250893
Outside of shed:
View attachment 250894

Link:
202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®

Horrible decor (previous owners) Eeekk gwads!!!
The freezer appears to be in the addition, not the shed.
If the shed has electricity, then I can see it as a real possibility, but the freezer doesn't appear to be in the shed.

they already considered themselves "sealed" after going to the temple to do it themselves so this was for show.
I am confused.
We don't actually know they considered themselves "sealed" in the temple.
Do you mean the secular wedding in Hawaii was just for show? Like they never filed a marriage certificate and legally got married? Or like secular marriages don't count - only temple marriages do?
I am really confused.

I believe it was the day before/ day of one of the shooting attempts on one of the spouses that were no longer useful. Make the jeep less identifiable and give room in the back for the shooter. MOO
Now I'm confused. I thought the mid-divorce shooting of Melani's husband was in Arizona? Melani and her new husband now live in Idaho, but she and her ex lived in AZ?
Totally confused! And this family seems always to be zooming up and down the interstate from Idaho to Arizona. How did they even have time for anything else?

Re: The bonfires.

Years ago, I worked somewhere that a crime was committed by an employee. All along, every employee had held kind of hinky vibes about the person who did it. We never talked to one another about it until the FBI showed up....

Anyway, I just wonder if a number of neighbors and friends felt something was "off" about Chad, but thought it was just their own perception, not realizing that many other people also had concerns.

EDIT: To make sure the word "hinky" read "hinky" and not something else that it wants to auto-correct to. :eek:

She sure did-- October 1st, to be exact.
SMH-- they all are a bunch of liars.
I want to hear mom and sis give an interview now. JMO
It was obviously a lie. If she said it in an interview I have to wonder if she also said it to LE. I wonder if that would be something that LE could charge her with? Obstruction of Justice or maybe Making False Statements?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just rewatched the hearing from yesterday. Starting at 4 minutes the Judge nor I hear Chad’s response. The Judge asks him to repeat it. Watch Chad’s response. Then rewind and watch Rob Woods eyes and then his hand. Watcha think he was thinking?

Ok, so I really watched and thought about it today. When I first saw it, I was in shock but I am a bit better now. Chad is absolutely being an arrogant little snot. Being the son of Jack Daybell, that boy definitely knows you say Yes Your Honor and No Your Honor to a judge. He is being purposely disrespectful. Rob Woods knows it too, that's for sure. Apologies to others here that are friends with Chad, but I grew up with him, I know his family, I know he knows about respect, and he is not showing it there. MOO

search youtube for an interview with mother, Janis and sister Summer. some local station ...but pretty sure you can get it on youtube... oh! found one of the two interviews for you....

the one below is the same interviewer talking today about the most recent findings...

wow, Lady J... i did not remember that.... Are you thinking about the "particular egregious" condition of Tylee???. Hope to connect soon...

Yeah, I replied to your post yesterday, but it got deleted.... The condition really does make you wonder.... I also wonder how much of the remains they located? Was anything missing, or showing signs of burning?!

They may never make it fully public, butit struck me today that Kay refer'd to them as "Monsters"

Good to see you again!! :)

In one of the interviews, Gibb I think, it was stated that Lori and Chad went to a temple and sealed themselves. Remember, they think Chad is a Prophet so he doesn't need in his own opinion to have someone else do it.

So this Hawaii wedding isn't their "real" wedding in their heads. This is a for show wedding. Something people with money do (Lori likes that.)

I have no idea if they ever filed paperwork. I'd assume there is as it would give Chad more power over her. The type of abuser he is would like that. However, you can see indications of him already using "devaluation" antics on Lori in Hawaii so it is possible that it makes him feel good to not marry her but have her do all the work to think they are - it makes him very important. Because of that I'm willing to have some doubt that they filed the paperwork. But the need for control likely is greater than the need to start abuse immediately to feel superior. After all she already thinks he is the like the second most important person in Mormonism ever.

What they think things are and what they really are do not have to match. To Lori the temple wedding they did on the sly with Chad sealing them is the real wedding.

I am confused.
We don't actually know they considered themselves "sealed" in the temple.
Do you mean the secular wedding in Hawaii was just for show? Like they never filed a marriage certificate and legally got married? Or like secular marriages don't count - only temple marriages do?
I am really confused.

Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

Respectfully snipped by me and the bold red is mine.

Can we get some kind of a Webslueth prize for @Patch Tuesday for the above sentence in red?
Sincerely, 155etta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads