Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the actual foaming has been described as a result of the cardiac arrest... so, for now, the actual foaming doesn't seem to be defining thing. As mentioned, one person indicated the foam is often the result of the cardiac arrest after an overdose... already ruled out for Alex, so not sure what it will give us--especially since Tammy's autopsy was so long after embalming...
It was described as "pink foam". Which is blood in the lungs as they shut down. TD and AxC both had this pink foam. As far as TD autopsy it could take months for the toxicology report to be back. Because of all the screening panels they have to go through. Because they don't know exactly what they are looking for. At least that how I interpreted the interview. JMO and I'm stubborn and not convinced that they weren't poisoned. So my search goes on.

I think this was a very suspicious death and the autopsy would have been extremely thorough.

And, anyway, who would really want him dead? He seems to have been extremely loyal and supportive of LV. It seems his new wife had been someone she knew, ie he was introduced to her by his sister and maybe CD. There was gossip about LV and AC having a fight in the street, but it appears he was seen frequently on video visiting the storage locker, so they were still connected.

Pulmonary Edema is linked to emotional stress, and I would think AC was under a lot of stress - he'd shoot at/kill people, was under investigation for homicide, newly married, and certainly knew about the missing children if not directly involved.
1). He knew too much
2) His new, suddenly came out of nowhere wife was a woman Lori says can control the elements and make earthquakes.
3). I will eat brussel sprouts if Alex didn’t have a nice, fat life insurance policy benefiting Lori, MP or his element-bending wife. And a second helping if it wasn’t new or recently adjusted up.

'He always did his job well': 'Cult' dad Chad Daybell is praised for being good GRAVEDIGGER | Daily Mail Online
  • Chad previously worked as a gravedigger at a cemetery in Springville, Utah and wrote about the experience in a book titled 'One Foot In The Grave'
  • That book and several of his other titles penned by Chad are for sale on Amazon; the retail giant is reportedly in the process of removing them from the site

I may be slow, but I JUST put together the fact that the bodies were buried in his yard and he's a gravedigger

Still wondering about Tammy's autopsy! I wonder if/ when it will be released... The fact that it's in the hands of the AG makes me think something was found... And here's an interesting link between Tammy and Alex's death:

From this article:
Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

During the visit, Fowler and another friend told KSL that Murray also shared concerns about the state in which they found Tammy Daybell’s body. Murray reportedly shared that Tammy Daybell appeared to have pink foam coming out of her mouth.

Fowler and multiple sources told KSL that Chad Daybell refused to have an autopsy performed on his wife. They expressed concerns about Tammy Daybell’s funeral, which they felt was rushed.

'He always did his job well': 'Cult' dad Chad Daybell is praised for being good GRAVEDIGGER | Daily Mail Online
  • Chad previously worked as a gravedigger at a cemetery in Springville, Utah and wrote about the experience in a book titled 'One Foot In The Grave'
  • That book and several of his other titles penned by Chad are for sale on Amazon; the retail giant is reportedly in the process of removing them from the site
Watch all those AVOW & PAP people try to sell their copies to the murder-o'belia sites to the highest bidder now that they are out of print. Actually (I mentioned this before) I really think it is because none of the retailers know how to categorize his stuff anymore . . . is it Self Help, Fiction, True Crime, or a How To section sort of book? MOO

I highly recommend everyone listen to Trisha's Websleuths podcast last night. I forgot the guest's name but a topic was brought up I have been wondering about for a very long time. I know there is at least 1 case (probably lots more) where someone poisoned someone (I think many people) with Visine. The Dr. on Trisha's show discussed it at length with her and the audience. Very likely that the symptoms would look similar IMO

In 2018 a North Carolina paramedic murdered his wife by poisoning her with Visine. IIRC, there’s been a few other recent cases as well.

“Hunsucker allegedly gave his high school sweetheart a fatal dose of tetrahydrozoline, a decongestant commonly found in eye drops that can cause the heart to stop when ingested.”

https://nypost.com/2019/12/22/paramedic-accused-of-killing-wife-by-poisoning-her-with-visine/

Thank you so much! Thanks for ALL of the well wishes! I’m ok and this will pass eventually. Getting a little better every day and that’s the most important thing. All of you stay safe!

Still so glad I found this site though. I have Websleuths to keep me company, stimulating conversations to participate in and watch, and a heck of a lot of timeline and media notes to keep me occupied. And I’ve realized I’m not the only crime buff obsessed with this case lol! Thank you for your kindness.
Many of us have frozen meals that we can rely on when a case is moving quickly. Makes us look like we’ve been busy all day.

I would like to see an investigation into the coroner and CD. Did they know each other from church or work? What was their, if any, relationship. JMO.

When my friends husband died in Kansas, a healthy man, the coroner was required by law to do an autopsy To make sure it was not suicide or homicide. Idaho should have a law as such too. Anyone dying young for no apparent reason is suspicious. Now not having an autopsy is suspicious to me. Moo
Autopsy is not required in Idaho. I don't see anything suspicious about the coroner. But I don't think she is qualified to make these decisions-she has no MD or special pathology training. And that's how Idaho allows it, since coroner is an elected position and special training is not required. Idaho should definitely think what they are doing here-they are allowing non-qualified people to make these decisions.

1). He knew too much
2) His new, suddenly came out of nowhere wife was a woman Lori says can control the elements and make earthquakes.
3). I will eat brussel sprouts if Alex didn’t have a nice, fat life insurance policy benefiting Lori, MP or his element-bending wife. And a second helping if it wasn’t new or recently adjusted up.

I'll take one for the team and eat all the brussel sprouts if you'd like. Jmo

Many of us have frozen meals that we can rely on when a case is moving quickly. Makes us look like we’ve been busy all day.

Ha! I live alone, well except the fur babies so I only have to impress myself! That is so funny you said that though... I just put a Marie Callender’s pot pie in the oven ;) I can’t taste, so maybe I should actually try cooking for myself lol!

Ok trying desperately to catch up, so don’t know if this has been posted!

But... VERY good interview on Nancy Grace podcast with Nate Eaton and Ellen Killoran. I’m on my phone and having trouble linking, maybe someone can link it!!

Nate says he has learned that the Daybell kids had some bonfires in the yard.

Nate says he has also learned that LE basically had several things come together that led them DIRECTLY to the spots where kids were buried.

Killoran says she interviewed Tyson Draper who says he has spoken to Emma and she wanted to support her father but has recently had a change of heart!

This is worth a listen- no Nancy at all, for those that don’t like to listen to her lol MOO

Autopsies can, and have been, changed—especially in deaths involving crimes. So there is still hope...
If only! In this case I don’t advise holding our breath. There was a suspected crime at the time of AC’s autopsy so you think they’d be extra careful. But this was Chandler AZ. Which means Chandler LE. The same LE organization that instead of testing blood found in the sink or checking for gunshot residue, helpfully mopped up crime scene blood to remove the mess.

This particular LE organization IMO can only be counted on to botch a crime scene then staunchly defend their own dubious actions and conclusions.

I’m sure CV was intentionally murdered. I pretty sure AC was intentionally murdered. And I fear CPD would rather let their killers get away with it than acknowledge LE may have made a mistake. Fortunately there are many, many outstanding LE organizations. Sadly, IMO Chandler’s isn’t one of them. And it makes me really, really mad.

JM heated O

Last edited:
Hey there! Re: finding your posts. I figured out if you click on your user name, (for me it’s at the very top of my screen but I’m on a cell), then go to your profile you can hit “postings” to see all of the posts you’ve made. Hope this helps! :)

Look at you and how quickly you are navigating your way around here! Much faster than I did when I became active (in January, IIRC). Welcome to Websleuths!

Glad to hear you are on the downhill side of that nasty COVID virus, but keep taking good care of yourself until you've got it fully whipped!

I'm dying to know what Lori's reaction to all of this is!

I know there are rumors, but nothing, zero, zip, official.... Her crap attorney may have told her to "say nothing", but he's such joke, I'm surprised he hasn't put out some sort of statement...

TBH, I just don't see Lori being the one tipping off LE, I think they may have found out something via recorded calls. MG also stated that both CD and LV had "secret phones" that only the other knew the number.... I wonder if that was news to LE. Her interview was only a few weeks ago, and search warrant was June 5th.

If they can truly stop any lines of communication between Chad and Lori, it will be interesting to hear their explanations.....

Slightly tongue in cheek, but if someone believed the apocalypse was going to happen in July, and it would be preceded by plagues and economic collapse, the last few months might be seen as confirmation that everything was proceeding as per schedule.
Don't forget the earthquakes in Idaho and Utah - one even toppled the Angel Maroni off of the LDS temple in Salt Lake City! There have been numerous (although not destructive earthquakes in the past few months).

Trouble with this is all happened after Lori was arrested so wouldn't have been fuel to her's or CD's motivation back in Sept or Oct.

I bet they were both really excited when they felt their predictions were coming true - the only thing they didn't factor in was it was them that their worlds were ending, not the rest of the worlds. Maybe CD has dyslexia?

Remember when LVD came skipping into court, smug faced and red lipped - and CD's emotionless stone face? well now those faces are going to be carefully watched. No wonder he didn't want to go sit with his kids while the search warrant was issued and LEO headed straight to the backyard. (Cue foreboding music) I wouldn't wanna be sitting in front of my kids at the moment they found out I was a serial child killer & fraudulent bible-pounding deceiver of all. (just sayin)

Thank you! I’ve got nothing else to to but learn the site right now lol. I’m not going to rehash old topics I know have been discussed but I really think these timelines are required reading for newbies like me. So much to really dig into and learn about to really be able to develop some theories and educated opinions! Still digging in. There seem to have been sooo many warning signs. Adding JMO lol
24 May 2018 –After visiting Lori and Tylee, JR’s sister Annie texts her daughter: “It was absolutely exhausting. I dealt with so many lies, even with little things. I think [Lori’s] unhinged and untethered from truth” and “Lolo was crazy. I saw a dark side of her when I was there that makes me question some of her claims” and “I regret going down there. She may be a sociopath.” And“Way More. That’s what makes me feel Lori was a sociopath. To her, this was all a game. She had no empathy for the suffering anyone else was experiencing, including Tylee” (KSLTV).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!