Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt very seriously that they have gathered 144K couples. The 144,000 was always a standard Revelations reference. Maybe an aspirational goal for his cult fantasy, but I don't think there's any way that either of them had the kind of organizational skills to get that many people together.
Of course they couldn't gather that many. There's some evidence they were recruiting couples. Lori's friend AR spoke about it on the last Dateline episode. She declined Lori's invitation. Maybe there are others, even locally in Rexburg. People would be reluctant to speak about it in public.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Photos from the memorial.

Oh my gosh, you guys. April from Hawaii was there!

I do NOT mean to "out" someone here, but I was here in the beginning of all this. There were ??? 2 ??? insiders that identified themselves... one being the mother of TR's best friend that spoke out and they lived in HI.

Are they still posting here?

I cannot recall the name/moniker. Just wondering... without sleuthing against TOS.

Interesting, maybe that is why they decided not to bury her where they killed her. That helps my theory. Btw I did not say she was killed in yellowstone, I said I think she was killed after she left yellowstone. Jmo...

I fully agree she was killed after Yellowstone. I get the impression that the Yellowstone trip was intended to be a last "happy family" hurrah together. Eerily similiar to how CD sent TD to spend time with her family right before she died. The last planned hurrah. jmo

I do NOT mean to "out" someone here, but I was here in the beginning of all this. There were ??? 2 ??? insiders that identified themselves... one being the mother of TR's best friend that spoke out and they lived in HI.

Are they still posting here?

I cannot recall the name/moniker. Just wondering... without sleuthing against TOS.

Echo hasn't posted in ages. I don't think she's from Hawaii. Jmo

ETA I think she was on Dateline wasn't she? She quit posting around then maybe?

So, true. :) But I am as sure as a bear squats in the woods that in his elevated position of mind, that he really thought he was covering his tracks - or God would. After all Tammy said it was OK to remarry. JMO

From the timeline. BBM

12 Nov 2019 – A few days after Chad’s Nov 7th rental application the homeowner JM reads Tammy Daybell’s obituary and feels like something was wrong with how happy Lori and Chad were acting when they visited her house to view the room for rent. JM sent a text to Chad asking about Tammy’s death. Chad texted back: “Hi J****, yes, Tammy’s passing was such a shock. I woke up that morning and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours, but she had such a peaceful look on her face. At her burial I felt her tell me she was happy and already busy helping our family on the other side of the veil. I felt she helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly, and it has actually helped my children move forward.”
JM sent a reply text: “Oh wow. Did the Coroner say what was the cause? So you and Lori knew each other already?”
Chad changed his mind about renting from JM (Fox10 Phoenix).

Peaceful look on her face except for the pink tinged foam around her mouth :eek:. JMO

I’ve been surprised that she let the dog live, but suddenly I get it. Lori first tried to sell the dog online for thousands of dollars but it’s trainer saw the ad and immediately reclaimed him. Had Lori not thought she could get big bucks for the pup it likely would have disappeared too. If “Child for Sale” ads were a thing the kids might still be alive too.
Sadly, they are a thing.
Reuters Investigates - The Child Exchange
And I can testify that once a "parent" has detached from a child, or was never capable of forming that bond, they can rehome even their own child and their is nothing illegal about it. IME.

I had a quick search. I'm not going crazy right? Nate interviewed CR right? Why can't I find it? Anyone find a copy or transcript?

I don't think Nate interviewed him. I know Justin Lum did and there was some thing w/Dr. Phil.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1271876732174270464?s=21
As for the causes of death, autopsy results are pending. Right now Chad Daybell is accused of destruction, concealment or alteration of evidence (2 counts). The kids’ mother Lori Vallow faces two counts of child abandonment.

**Bring on the murder charges MOO

Last edited:
Chad, Lori and Alex are the sort of lazy psycho that would ask you to walk to your grave site and dig it. I'd expect that having to move a dead body and the extra work would have annoyed them, so they wouldn't.

Chad is simply too lazy to have not done this in a way that would put the least strain on him so he could move onto something he wanted to do. I've been quite convinced the children were buried somewhere he was familiar and comfortable with. (could have been wrong, it was just my take on this man) Looks like that's exactly what he did. It was possible that he might have picked a graveyard he was familiar with, but his own yard certainly fits. How anyone looks at Lori and imagines she'd risk breaking a nail is surprising.

Yellowstone involves work. Most people do not go into any area more than 1.5miles. Lori doesn't seem to be the going for a nice hike type and clearly kept Tylee in a way where the kid didn't get to go do things much. Alex also doesn't fit the profile of someone who would do the extra work to walk in. Now though, Chad's little prepper cult buddies could entirely have stuff about how to dispose of bodies so it is possible he would have known about doing so, but being lazy it doesn't seem likely he'd go to that level of work.

I think Tammy was first and that Chad watched her die. That Tammy knew he was screwing around and between that and Lori having killed her husband he needed to bring his level of commitment to the moment up. Being challenged in his authourity and having Lori on his *advertiser censored* would have been a toxic combination for a malignant narc. He had to buy in or cut bait. Tammy knowing beyond any doubt of his betrayal would make being seen as a champ by her now too hard, but Lori thinks he is a hero of the ages. A general of the apocalypse. Uncovering a narc is super dangerous.

My guess is that Chad killed both kids, but Lori is the one who set it all up. Now there is the possibility that Lori murdered Tylee. If Tylee had done anything to threaten Lori or seemed like she was taking any steps to defend herself or JJ, with this new idea that Tylee was a zombie, so dehumanized, all the rage Lori has could certainly account for a more egregious attack on Tylee. I can see it. Basically Chad is likely a fastidious little *advertiser censored* and had no reason to be vicious with Tylee. Lori however - Tylee was more mature than Lori, loved JJ, she was everything that Lori isn't. Maybe Lori went after Tylee, and Tylee defended herself. No one but Lori has a reason to be a vicious petty villain to Tylee. Lori would enjoy being vicious, or at least watching someone else be so. Tylee had challenged her authourity by growing up and not being a sociopath.

Now it could be that Lori killed her then demanded that Chad follow through on his rituals of sealing zombies. Which may account for some of the egregious treatment of her remains.

Feeling sorry for Chad maybe being under the spell of Lori? Think Tammy just died naturally?

Chad knew a kid was already murdered and didn't move to save the other. Even if you think he just got himself in to something, he could have saved the other kid. And didn't so he could go screw blondy in Hawaii. Man isn't a sock puppet but a fully willing participant.

I've settled on a very similar timeline. I never thought Tylee was killed in YNP. I think she was alive for a few more days. I do differ with you a bit on the burial. I think it happened after Tammy died. I am just not sure where the bodies could have been stored in the interim. I keep wondering if there are accomplices we don't know of yet who might have access to a meat locker or large freezer. One would expect this with a prepper group so I don't think that is too far out there. I just don't think Chad could have buried bodies while Tammy was alive unless it was when she visited her parents.

How long will it be before both CD & LVD are charged with murder? Do you think they will wait until Monday or just file immediately? (full disclaimer - I have never been charged with murder so I am not sure how this works).

This is the route my GPS took me.

Might have nothing to do with a decision, just my garmin's suggested route from point a to point b.

I have never been to Rexburg or to YNP but I used to live in Arizona and have driven up to Colorado, Utah, and Nevada many times. There is no question I would take the Nevada/Utah route to get to Idaho, expecially in the fall. The roads are too remote and too subject to closure from sudden storms if you go up through the Four Corners area. Going through Vegas and SLC is interstate highway all the way. I've driven the Four Corners route to Grand Junction a few times. It's fine and beautiful in the summer and probably fine in September/October. But the Vegas/SLC route to Idaho is actually faster than either the Four Corners or Kaibab Plateau routes, both of which I have driven.

Well, cult leaders do believe they own bs. Only they believe that other people also are all faking and it is just a dominance thing about who gets the most out of it. They think whatever you are doing is you being led by people just like them or that you yourself are just like them so your rejection is just a transaction about who is dominant.

So to them everyone is either sheep to eat or like them. So they think you believe things for the same reason they do, or are under the control of someone like them.

I personally don't think any cult leaders believe their own b.s. but they love that others believe them. It's a power trip.

'With heavy hearts' police identify remains found on Daybell property | East Idaho News

Published at 12:27 pm, June 13, 2020 Updated at 12:35 pm, June 13, 2020

REXBURG — Human remains found on Chad Daybell’s Salem property have been officially identified as 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.

The Rexburg Police Department announced the findings Saturday following autopsies that were performed on both bodies in Boise.

Death-Notification.jpg

My guess is that Chad killed both kids, but Lori is the one who set it all up. Now there is the possibility that Lori murdered Tylee. If Tylee had done anything to threaten Lori or seemed like she was taking any steps to defend herself or JJ, with this new idea that Tylee was a zombie, so dehumanized, all the rage Lori has could certainly account for a more egregious attack on Tylee. I can see it. Basically Chad is likely a fastidious little **** and had no reason to be vicious with Tylee. Lori however - Tylee was more mature than Lori, loved JJ, she was everything that Lori isn't. Maybe Lori went after Tylee, and Tylee defended herself. No one but Lori has a reason to be a vicious petty villain to Tylee. Lori would enjoy being vicious, or at least watching someone else be so. Tylee had challenged her authourity by growing up and not being a sociopath.

Now it could be that Lori killed her then demanded that Chad follow through on his rituals of sealing zombies. Which may account for some of the egregious treatment of her remains.

Feeling sorry for Chad maybe being under the spell of Lori? Think Tammy just died naturally?

Chad knew a kid was already murdered and didn't move to save the other. Even if you think he just got himself in to something, he could have saved the other kid. And didn't so he could go screw blondy in Hawaii. Man isn't a sock puppet but a fully willing participant.
S&BBM
A poster upthread also mentioned broken bonds between LVD & TR. There were a lot of signs of this. TR's insistence that she was JJ's mom (on the video) - personally I believe TR! There was a hint of an edge towards her mom in her voice (at least to me) - a kind of jab towards LVD. Also, every decision and every word that TR wanted to make for herself was superseded by what was being orchastrated by LVD.
What I have the hardest part is that LVD fought vehemently for TR. She and CV would argue over parenting TR (per CR's interview). If she was willing to stand up for TR so much against CV - why is she so easily willing to kill her children? I cannot wrap my brain around being ok with thinking my kids needed to die. There is just no realm in which I could envision this in this circumstance.

I don’t have children of my own, but I work with children. I’m a complete and total mama bear when they are in my care. I look at my job as “it takes a village”. I facilitate a safe space where they can exercise their sweet innocent imaginations and curiosity. I’m constantly amazed at their innocence, their sweet demeanor and their zest for life and thirst for knowledge.

Today’s confirmation is making me feel ill. Children are blessings and no child deserves to have their life cut short like this.

I keep thinking back to the video of J.J. playing outside. He was an innocent imaginative CHILD. Tylee was just beginning her life as an adult.

These monsters stole from these children. For what? Money? Sex? Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!