Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the route my GPS took me.

Might have nothing to do with a decision, just my garmin's suggested route from point a to point b.
Rexburg to SLC is a straight shot down I-15, then SLC to greater Phoenix is a 10-12 hour day trip. I can't understand why or how Yellowstone would enter the picture in the drive. Moo.

BBM
I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly but wasn’t it also reported by the young man who found AC dead in his bathroom that he too had foam coming out of his mouth?

JMO
Pink frothy sputum is a sign of acute pulmonary edema, sometimes caused by poisoning, but sometimes other reasons

Of course they couldn't gather that many. There's some evidence they were recruiting couples. Lori's friend AR spoke about it on the last Dateline episode. She declined Lori's invitation. Maybe there are others, even locally in Rexburg. People would be reluctant to speak about it in public.
Ah, perhaps that explains the weddings in Las Vegas....

whew..this is a new piece... I feel certain that LE must have had this all along though. I guess since we have our kids found, some of the stuff that should no leak will!!

The only comment on the above mentioned article was one person mentioning that "foaming" is often the result of cardiac arrest after an overdose.
Pink frothy sputum is a sign of acute pulmonary edema. That can occur with poisoning, overdose, or congestive heart failure

I am sure they are stressing over many things . . . shock, horror, shame, guilt, anger,
then there is the whole -
if the end of the world isn't happening - can I sell my warehouse of white tents now to try and get some money to live on . . .

JMO

I think you may be over estimating the basic decency level and ethics of the men who are in this group. They all did a runner and locked down and erased things to do with Chad and themselves.

That is not the behaviour of men who are shook. That is the behaviour of an Old Boys' Network covering their own butts.

just posted in media thread

So I've just spotted the search dog used at the site on Nate Eaton's helicopter footage.

Big shout out to the clever doggy <insert heart emoji here if I knew how>

Just before about the 9:20 min mark it bounds across the area of dry looking grass and seems to do a few laps back and forth. Please give that dog a treat!!

G, every time I look at this video... "we were there live", and amazing how we now see that dog going to the second site.... just amazing.. wonder if Nate has reviewed and sees that he caught that live??

I think you may be over estimating the basic decency level and ethics of the men who are in this group. They all did a runner and locked down and erased things to do with Chad and themselves.

That is not the behaviour of men who are shook. That is the behaviour of an Old Boys' Network covering their own butts.
Agreed. Well said!

She stopped posting early on. Her daughter visited Tylee in Hawaii. It was in MSM (Fox 13, Dec 27).
Both of them (echo and her daughter) were convinced that Lori was a wonderful mother and Tylee was just hiding somewhere. So I guess the fact that Tylee's body was found buried in Chad's backyard came as quite the shock.

One of EM's coworkers stated that Emma told everyone Tammy had a pink foam coming out of her mouth when she was found. What would that be? Could it be a drug that disappears from system after death?

Last edited:
Chad, Lori and Alex are the sort of lazy psycho that would ask you to walk to your grave site and dig it. I'd expect that having to move a dead body and the extra work would have annoyed them, so they wouldn't.

Chad is simply too lazy to have not done this in a way that would put the least strain on him so he could move onto something he wanted to do. I've been quite convinced the children were buried somewhere he was familiar and comfortable with. (could have been wrong, it was just my take on this man) Looks like that's exactly what he did. It was possible that he might have picked a graveyard he was familiar with, but his own yard certainly fits. How anyone looks at Lori and imagines she'd risk breaking a nail is surprising.

Yellowstone involves work. Most people do not go into any area more than 1.5miles. Lori doesn't seem to be the going for a nice hike type and clearly kept Tylee in a way where the kid didn't get to go do things much. Alex also doesn't fit the profile of someone who would do the extra work to walk in. Now though, Chad's little prepper cult buddies could entirely have stuff about how to dispose of bodies so it is possible he would have known about doing so, but being lazy it doesn't seem likely he'd go to that level of work.

I think Tammy was first and that Chad watched her die. That Tammy knew he was screwing around and between that and Lori having killed her husband he needed to bring his level of commitment to the moment up. Being challenged in his authourity and having Lori on his *advertiser censored* would have been a toxic combination for a malignant narc. He had to buy in or cut bait. Tammy knowing beyond any doubt of his betrayal would make being seen as a champ by her now too hard, but Lori thinks he is a hero of the ages. A general of the apocalypse. Uncovering a narc is super dangerous.

My guess is that Chad killed both kids, but Lori is the one who set it all up. Now there is the possibility that Lori murdered Tylee. If Tylee had done anything to threaten Lori or seemed like she was taking any steps to defend herself or JJ, with this new idea that Tylee was a zombie, so dehumanized, all the rage Lori has could certainly account for a more egregious attack on Tylee. I can see it. Basically Chad is likely a fastidious little **** and had no reason to be vicious with Tylee. Lori however - Tylee was more mature than Lori, loved JJ, she was everything that Lori isn't. Maybe Lori went after Tylee, and Tylee defended herself. No one but Lori has a reason to be a vicious petty villain to Tylee. Lori would enjoy being vicious, or at least watching someone else be so. Tylee had challenged her authourity by growing up and not being a sociopath.

Now it could be that Lori killed her then demanded that Chad follow through on his rituals of sealing zombies. Which may account for some of the egregious treatment of her remains.

Feeling sorry for Chad maybe being under the spell of Lori? Think Tammy just died naturally?

Chad knew a kid was already murdered and didn't move to save the other. Even if you think he just got himself in to something, he could have saved the other kid. And didn't so he could go screw blondy in Hawaii. Man isn't a sock puppet but a fully willing participant.
IMO, Chad isn't merely a willing participant but the instigator. He picked the zombies among (mostly Lori's) people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654