Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was published March 16. Three months ago
I think the OP was referring to the fact that LVs first team of lawyers were made up of 3. Two of the 3 abruptly quit, and we all wondered why.

I think OP was referring to now wondering if it’s because LV would not confirm the children were indeed safe. I could definitely understand quitting if my client would not reveal the safety of the children. MOO this is just a guess.

One of EM's coworkers stated that Emma told everyone Tammy had a red foam coming out of her mouth when she was found. What would that be?
That means heart and lungs are not working properly. It could be caused by drugs (poisons) or other reasons.
"When someone consumes more drugs or toxins than their body can process, they may experience an overdose."
Foaming at the mouth: Causes and what to do

I think we have to be careful here and not take COVID off the table. At the very least, it could have been a complicating factor. I'm not a physician, but this seems to be consensus, responding to your points:
1. We don't know whether there was COVID in the US in October 2019, but it's very possible. No one thought to look out for it. Researchers have been pushing the arrival date back to late fall-ish, maybe earlier.
2. COVID was coming to the US from Asia via Europe. Many early sufferers had never been to China. COVID is also a virus: there is community spread.
3. "One is sick for a while before one dies" is not true in every case. The sneaky thing about COVID is that you can be asymptomatic. It can suddenly become very dire.

Although I think we have to be careful and not take COVID off the table (it could have been a complicating factor, for instance), given the history of dead bodies in this family, it seems likely that we've got "sudden onset at the hands of another".

Being "careful" would be taking COVID off the table. It's literally the remotest, least likely possibility that one could imagine. Zero recorded cases of COVID-19 in Utah before early this year, and who would have brought it to Rexburg/Salem, ID? <modsnip> Better IMO to leave the far-fetched stuff off the table until you've ruled out the more probably (as you cleverly put it) "sudden onset at the hands of another" possiblities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they both were originally planning car accidents for their spouses -- didn't Lori tell someone (MG?) that she expected CV to die in a car accident on the way to AZ from TX? I am trying to recall where I heard that, but I'm certain I did...
I think I remember they both did. I find that very strange. Why would they say something so suspicious while they were planning the murders? (I think Tammy & Charles were murdered imo). It would be much smarter to talk about how much you love your spouse in order to throw off suspicion. I also find it’s strange that the person Chad told didn’t react more. If someone told me they envisioned their healthy spouse dying, I would tell the spouse asap, I wouldn’t think twice. If I didn’t know them personally I would find them.

Being "careful" would be taking COVID off the table. It's literally the remotest, least likely possibility that one could imagine. Zero recorded cases of COVID-19 in Utah before early this year, and who would have brought it to Rexburg/Salem, ID? IMO this is how conspiracy theories (and cults) get started -- by considering the remotest possibilities first, and trying to make the facts (we have literally none -- including that we don't know for certain there was pink foam) fit the theory. Better IMO to leave the far-fetched stuff off the table until you've ruled out the more probably (as you cleverly put it) "sudden onset at the hands of another" possiblities.
Totally. There was no covid in October in Idaho. Add to that, covid symptoms usually last for quite a while before person gets to that point. Tammy had no symptoms until the night she ended up dead.

I think I remember they both did. I find that very strange. Why would they say something so suspicious while they were planning the murders? (I think Tammy & Charles were murdered imo). It would be much smarter to talk about how much you love your spouse in order to throw off suspicion. I also find it’s strange that the person Chad told didn’t react more. If someone told me they envisioned their healthy spouse dying, I would tell the spouse asap, I wouldn’t think twice. If I didn’t know them personally I would find them.
I think both Lori and Chad expected that Charles and Tammy would just die (because that's what Lori and Chad wished for, IMO). But eventually they might have realized it wasn't going to happen without a little help.

I am not an attorney but I do believe he can post bail with a bondsman but he needs to come up with $$ to do so.
I think the judge told him the list of requirements he would have to follow if he is out on bail, including wearing an ankle bracelet.
I, for one, hope he does not make bail..
look what happened with Jennifer Dulos' husband, FD.
He was out on bail and committed suicide.
This case is so ongoing. Perhaps the charges against Chad will change before bail even happens

IMO, Chad isn't merely a willing participant but the instigator. He picked the zombies among (mostly Lori's) people.

I agree. There seems to be a theme that Lori has overwhelmed the weak mind of a poor man going on. Lori is likely the dominant personality, but believes that women are to support the warrior men. That's Chad apparently. <yuck>

Chad was clearly willing to take out his own if they strayed from being devoted to him. The underlying threat there is now quite apparent but likely something they do not want to look at - that if their devotion to their Father waivers what he is willing to do to them is laid bare. The man who "loves them best" is someone who would do this to them if they do not act devoted to him. That's their set point for love in life. It is profoundly covertly abusive.

He is certainly not a poor weak man pulled along by the promise of taboo sex.

Imagine living with that from babyhood. Again a parallel to Watts - where the kids would sing about how Daddy is a hero .... or else.

In reviewing the original helicopter footage as they first arrived on the scene - I am convinced LEO planned on digging that day. They took all equipment (except the backhoe obviously) with them to the home that morning - including the dog. They had a search warrant for that yard, something that stated 'bring the cadaver dogs and if they hit on decomp begin digging'. Those tarps were laid out and raking began instantaneously on the big spot. They worked that spot first bit just a little while later there was a blue tarp up under the tree tfor the 2nd dig.

I have not done a Court hearing/Trial thread since March since the COVID-19 started as many had been cancelled. I shall start one for July though. Hopefully then most hearings/trials will start to be in session.

I am not up to speed for this case - but I'll take Michael0808 advise & read the first page of this thread - see if I can catch up.
Hi @Niner . Thank you for offering. This case/these cases are a doozy. Wishing you luck as you will find the history mind-bending.

They told that to the cult members, not ordinary people. Predicting people's deaths didn't seem unusual to them. Although Lori's friend from Hawaii (AR) also learned that Charles was "dead" (aka a zombie) when Lori visited her months before he was killed.

Possibly it was to create the idea that her life was in danger, so her later death would be pinned on a madman - or, possibly, for Alex to test how it would go as a hit with a real gun but he chickened out...he had killed Lori's husband, but not so keen to kill this nice lady librarian?

Yeah, I still don't think it was a paintball gun. I just think that she found it too absurd to believe that someone in a mask would be shooting at her with a lethal weapon that misfired.

Most of Chad's books are doomsday novels. His readers don't have to actually believe in zombies. I don't think Chad published his cult doctrine, but I'd like to know how many people he sent/explained it to. I doubt it was part of his PAP lectures. So far it looks like a very select few were in on it. The 144k couples he and Lori "gathered" could be more numerous, although we don't know what portion of the doctrine they have been taught.
Chad appealed to a certain category of people he knew would be "suckers" for the theory in his books. Lori bought into this mostly in a monetary way and perpetrated the myth. Does anyone actually believe Lori and Chad swallowed their own KoolAid. It was all about manipulation deception and $$$$$. OK......MOO.

I've heard of servers putting a few drops of visine in the drinks of annoying customers. They get the $#its and never know why. And I've heard a higher dose can be fatal.
Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member