Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

Hey everyone,

Plunder is not an approved source here, and what is discussed in the nightly youtube chat is not held to the same TOS standard that this WS board discussion is. Please don't bring what is discussed in chat to this thread.

Thanks.

It’s pretty fascinating to think of Lori as some kind of actual believer. Because belief in any of Chad’s made up doctrines exposes you in a few ways.

First, you don’t actually grasp what’s pretty clear in the Bible. The Ten Commandments are exceptionally easily understood.

Second, belief in Chad’s stuff exposes you as a childish idiot. He made up the MDE stuff and stole that scam from other scammers, he cribbed the zombie stuff poorly from pop culture such as Walking Dead. And he completely lacks charisma while his writing exposes him as a midwit at best. Of all the ways to justify infidelity, they must’ve picked the dumbest I’ve ever seen.

These people are astoundingly dumb. They’re dumb criminals too.

But still, being an idiot doesn’t mean you’re more likely to commit brutal crimes.

Lori's history appears to show a pattern of oppositional defiance. Even in her religious upbringing there were numerous "deviations from the norm" in her behaviors (ie: multiple weddings/divorces, parents never attended even one wedding, beauty pageants wearing 2 piece bikini, lying to the Bishop to keep her temple recommends (as was suggested).
In other areas of her life:
She was oppositional in all of her parenting plans with ex's ad openly defied court orders.
She left CV high & dry without credit card, car, airfare (etc) and stole all the money from bank accounts
She refused to tell LEO, family, friends, anyone where her kids were.
She made sure CV would not have any access to JJ, nor TR with her dad, nor CR with his bio father (as has been reported).
She moved the kids hither and yon without any care for their mental health (not to mention all the deaths & losses). - despite Colby telling her to settle and create a new foundation.

As all the facts come out - I truly believe that Lori just was not the mom she portrayed to others. No "callings" from the church for her to be a Primary teacher/music director or Relief Society president? I just cannot envision her as the picture of a perfect Mormon mom of many kids who manages to raise multiple kids, provide for her family's needs, perform services for her church and show up with the perfect 'funeral potato casserole and green jello salad' kind of gal.

I am looking at patterns of behaviors here (some details may be wrong) but hopefully illustrates my point. IMO

Yes I do believe they believe themselves.

Their actions proceed out of this story of themselves and the world they have.

However, they not believe in the same way a normal person would. In that they possibly think ALL people's beliefs are simply a contest of who wins with the best belief set. That is what beliefs are to them. They think you are that too and it is just a contest of dominance.

And their "god" is just like that so will pick them as being the most like him.

JMO They didn't really believe themselves. If you are THAT special there would have been no need to conspire, lie, nor hide the bodies. They knew they were mere mortals... they were just arrogant.

IMO. MBP??? She spent alot of time with AxC around that time after the children were last seen. Between BB being shot at,and looking for her own children.After BB went into hiding. Looking at the timeline. They,AxC and MBP, made alot of miles in a car together. LVD and CD were in HI at that time. She was the one that told IP children are light then just go dark. JMO. She's the only one I can think of that he might have told. Just speculation on my part.
A thought, I believe I recall something being said about AxC using drugs. Or even if he was drunk, could he have said something? Some people drink to the point of losing cognizance, especially if under great stress?

JMO They didn't really believe themselves. If you are THAT special there would have been no need to conspire, lie, nor hide the bodies. They knew they were mere mortals... they were just arrogant.

yeah, I know it is really very difficult for people who have a solid basis in reality and a stable inner world to imagine that people who don't think your beliefs and actions are just like their's. And when you aren't it is because you just aren't as good at it as them.

I am glad you don't see it to be honest.

Last edited:
I don’t know if they would have been killed at the townhouse because remember the neighbor across the street had a Ring Camera. I would think they would catch something suspicious on the camera. JMO

What was suspicious is that Tylee was not seen entering/leaving the townhouse after a certain date ? LE has already telegraphed to the defense that they have that information MOO

And that JJ was not seen entering/leaving the front door of the townhouse after a later certain date.

MOO, they did indeed catch something suspicious in the daylight hours.

MOO

A thought, I believe I recall something being said about AxC using drugs. Or even if he was drunk, could he have said something? Some people drink to the point of losing cognizance, especially if under great stress?
If so then she is appropriately charged from the get go. Again, she is the one responsible for care, custody & control of the kids health, safety & welfare. If she allowed the kids to be in the presence of someone who was inebriated to this point - she still failed as a mom miserably.
moo

This is Nate Eaton with Crime Online.. there is a bit of discussion regarding a youtuber named Tyson Draper who apparently did talk with Emma (but did not record), and he indicated she was seeing things differently...
SEE IT: Chad Daybell’s son speaks about dramatic developments in ‘Cult Mom’ missing children case at property where two bodies were found

Argh. Same Draper who buttonholed Barry Morphew?

Main tidbit for me there was the description of TD as a bit off just before she died. Wonder if things were starting to fall into place for her regarding a possible CD/LVD affair and she was thinking about taking action or confronting CD. Might provide another strain of motive for a “peaceful passing away in the night.”

Chad probably "sealed" Joe Ryan away beyond the veil to make Lori stop talking about him.

So he believes he can do this, but he also does it for selfish reasons. Both are true. His belief system is entirely based in his god wants for him what he wants for him, so he has powers to do things to make those things happen. The will of god and the will of Chad are the same. It doesn't have to be rational to be part of his rationale.

S&BBM
A poster upthread also mentioned broken bonds between LVD & TR. There were a lot of signs of this. TR's insistence that she was JJ's mom (on the video) - personally I believe TR! There was a hint of an edge towards her mom in her voice (at least to me) - a kind of jab towards LVD. Also, every decision and every word that TR wanted to make for herself was superseded by what was being orchastrated by LVD.
What I have the hardest part is that LVD fought vehemently for TR. She and CV would argue over parenting TR (per CR's interview). If she was willing to stand up for TR so much against CV - why is she so easily willing to kill her children? I cannot wrap my brain around being ok with thinking my kids needed to die. There is just no realm in which I could envision this in this circumstance.
MOO I can see LVD killing Tylee. LVD seems to have anger issues. She was known as arguing with her ex's. She argued with AxC in the street for all to see. She sent an angry text to KW over the life insurance money. She argued with Tylee. She was report to have gotten angry in jail when told Chad was arrested. IMO There's a pattern. Add the fact that she seem to think very highly of herself. Seems to me she has no problem trying to manipulate LE. If you watched the footage taken in Chandler, that's what I saw. She even went so far as to tell the officer, her daughter wanted to go into LE. Then she is even in court looking arrogant. She just makes me sick.

I remember reading that Chad and Lori met some time in 2017 or 2018. And I remember reading that Chads son told his friend That his dad went on a business trip to Hawaii and met some woman and married her. But according to MG Lori had Chad and his kids over for cookies after Tammy’s funeral (before Chad ever went to Hawaii that we know of). Is it possible that Chad went to see Lori in Hawaii during the time she left Charles and stayed with her friend April? They would have already met and known each other by then. Maybe he told his family he was going on a business trip to Hawaii and really met up with Lori there. Maybe the affair was going on much longer than any of us knew? MOO
JMO, but I have no doubt they knew each other a lot longer than what they have let on.
Same with MP and IP, and AxC and VP.
They've been planning on all being together for quite some time.
JMO

I had to watch this a couple times again...You are correct! I keep getting stuck at the shout out to Joseph (Chad's son in law)who is trolling Nate in a helicopter with Nate saying "Hi Joseph.. how ya doing? We'll be over the house in just a minute" ..To me this part says the family living with Chad and across the street were squarely in Chad's corner and had no clue the children's bodies were going to be found in a matter of hours in the backyard. MOO

I heard what I thought were just rumors about the back and forth stuff between family member and Nate when flying... I doubted it... at what timeframe is it at on this feed that you have posted?

Did Chad's SIL really go to such length to at that time having insulted media, and Nate gave his retort that you are referring to? (and more) You are saying it is in THIS video? What timeframe/market does this occur?

Or is it in the comment section? I haven't seen such, but keep hearing again and again...

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members