Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I thought about that and it is a possibility. But at this point her son was speaking out, family was speaking out, and it was all over the news. Why does she care about the school?
I have no theory, or particular ideas, it’s just bothering me.

She does not understand why anyone loves and cares for people she doesn't and it bothers her that she is not seen as perfect. Just a guess. If the school posted about it it would make her mad. If the school didn't post something about JJ that would make her feel vindicated that others are just like her.

Just a guess.

Yes I do believe they believe themselves.

Their actions proceed out of this story of themselves and the world they have.

However, they not believe in the same way a normal person would. In that they possibly think ALL people's beliefs are simply a contest of who wins with the best belief set. That is what beliefs are to them. They think you are that too and it is just a contest of dominance.

And their "god" is just like that so will pick them as being the most like him.

I agree... they did believe this, but you have to throw in the lust to fuel their fire. As i mentioned once before, I do believe she thought she was Snow White......

A few days ago we had much discussion regarding aerial images taken while the technicians were working on Chad's property. Originally I believed it would be unlikely what we were looking at could be human remains (with helicopters and planes overhead most investigators are careful to put up privacy barriers before exposing sensitive evidence to prying eyes). Today, after reviewing new imagery, I have changed my opinion. Before I post anything further I wanted to check to see if this type of discussion is permitted or welcome here. Given that I work with crime scene and disaster forensics on a daily basis, I'm desensitized to the subject and find it fascinating both professionally and personally. Therefore, I figured it would be prudent to ask whether I should confine the discussion to a private conversation rather than posting here. I do appreciate this community and consider it a sort of extended family and I certainly do not wish to offend anyone. THANKS.

Thanks for the replies re: logging into the school website. Looks like she got busted though lol! I don’t know why this is bothering me but I’m sure I’ll find something else to take it’s place

12 Feb 2020 – JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ says Lori has allegedly been logging into the school app to view announcements after JJ was no longer enrolled there. Her account was seen logged in at least 7 times on posts from 9/7 to 2/4, with some of the instances occurring around Thanksgiving and when the story of the missing kids broke just before Christmas. The school has since removed her access and released a statement. "We cannot speculate as to why Lori or someone using her accounts or electronics would continue to follow the classroom or our organization during this time frame," read a part of the statement (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

So, my interpretation of the 144k is their male, virgin Jews! Twelve thousand from each Jewish tribe.Each tribe of 12 thousand is one of Jacobs son. They are to prophesize during the tribulation period.
Having closet/portal sex is clearly not a good fit, so I would surmise that the 144k flock was quite out of reach of CD and LV.

I concur. I have read all of his books, including Under the Banner of Heaven. This story needs a methodical approach and I do not think there is much room for supposed conversations or dialogue.
So, I have a copy of this book right here on my desk....didn't even know I had it. Is it really good? I have not started it yet.

A few days ago we had much discussion regarding aerial images taken while the technicians were working on Chad's property. Originally I believed it would be unlikely what we were looking at could be human remains (with helicopters and planes overhead most investigators are careful to put up privacy barriers before exposing sensitive evidence to prying eyes). Today, after reviewing new imagery, I have changed my opinion. Before I post anything further I wanted to check to see if this type of discussion is permitted or welcome here. Given that I work with crime scene and disaster forensics on a daily basis, I'm desensitized to the subject and find it fascinating both professionally and personally. Therefore, I figured it would be prudent to ask whether I should confine the discussion to a private conversation rather than posting here. I do appreciate this community and consider it a sort of extended family and I certainly do not wish to offend anyone. THANKS.
Yes we can discuss this topic! I would just put big WARNING at the top of your post about graphic discussion that way people can roll & scroll if they chose not to engage in this topic. We have had multiple discussions (drawings, outlines of decomp, etc) on many different cases.

Been a busy and somber day. We spent the morning/afternoon hanging ribbon. East Idaho News
They are all over town now. It feels good to do something but my heart aches for JJ and Tylees families. I hope they feel welcomed and comforted by all of us who care.

Love to you too. I just cannot imagine the feelings of the whole area right now.. But I just must believe that there was love, love everywhere. love and sorrow. but love.

I am curious what you think, and where the new imagery is from. Share away, with a warning.

vislaw I am so glad you were able to review many more photos that we had been seeing all along. I understand your immediate reaction about protocols & LEO taking such care but the angles of the photographs lent themselves to be visualized - no matter how hard LEO tried to cover things up. We were just able to capture moments in time while they were doing their very best to secure the scene in a thoughtful way - I am sure. Thank you for reconsidering and reviewing all the info available.

I think I remember they both did. I find that very strange. Why would they say something so suspicious while they were planning the murders? (I think Tammy & Charles were murdered imo). It would be much smarter to talk about how much you love your spouse in order to throw off suspicion. I also find it’s strange that the person Chad told didn’t react more. If someone told me they envisioned their healthy spouse dying, I would tell the spouse asap, I wouldn’t think twice. If I didn’t know them personally I would find them.
CD and LVD had a habit of trying to come across as all seeing prophets. This would fit the bill. If they didn’t die of the specific prophecy, they would still be deemed prophetic, the manner of death was just misread or changed. MOO

ETA I also believe they were generally careful who they told this to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member