Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe another reason for Tylee "turning dark" is because she was no longer financially useful. There would be no money coming in anymore for her as she couldn't enroll in BYUI under age 18.
Snipped respectfully for focus.

You can't go to BYU if you're under 18? Wow.....

It looks like there's a community college in Rexburg, though.

vislaw I am so glad you were able to review many more photos that we had been seeing all along. I understand your immediate reaction about protocols & LEO taking such care but the angles of the photographs lent themselves to be visualized - no matter how hard LEO tried to cover things up. We were just able to capture moments in time while they were doing their very best to secure the scene in a thoughtful way - I am sure. Thank you for reconsidering and reviewing all the info available.
And thank you, my friend. It is important to keep an open mind to evidence and I appreciate that we can discuss this here. I'll put a warning on my post when I upload it. Tonight I've got to do some work on a case that just became active again but will post my thoughts and analysis when I get free.

My guess has been that the lawyers could not deal with her contempt. She may have had a massive temper tantrum on them.

The one lawyer looks a little bit like her sister, and Lori's sister is clearly the most normal of the women in the family and for that she is also the least among them. I don't think Mommy Dearest Lori's Mom would have mounted this charade for the brown haired daughter. Basically I think Lori probably **** on her lawyer with a bit too much familiarity and superiority.

This sounds about right to me. I would imagine she showed that same smug superiority we see on camera, but more importantly, was so dug into her beliefs that she was probably impeding her own defense, i.e. was refusing to cooperate with them in laying out any plausible defense that would hold up in court... "because I don't need to! The world is ending, and you'll see!"

It’s pretty fascinating to think of Lori as some kind of actual believer. Because belief in any of Chad’s made up doctrines exposes you in a few ways.

First, you don’t actually grasp what’s pretty clear in the Bible. The Ten Commandments are exceptionally easily understood.

Second, belief in Chad’s stuff exposes you as a childish idiot. He made up the MDE stuff and stole that scam from other scammers, he cribbed the zombie stuff poorly from pop culture such as Walking Dead. And he completely lacks charisma while his writing exposes him as a midwit at best. Of all the ways to justify infidelity, they must’ve picked the dumbest I’ve ever seen.

These people are astoundingly dumb. They’re dumb criminals too.

But still, being an idiot doesn’t mean you’re more likely to commit brutal crimes.

I read a paper linking personality disorders with the early stages of Alzheimer's disease. There is actually a correlation with brain deterioration similar to Alzheimer's in some cases.

Yes, I thought about that and it is a possibility. But at this point her son was speaking out, family was speaking out, and it was all over the news. Why does she care about the school?
I have no theory, or particular ideas, it’s just bothering me.
She was probably just snooping around. If logging into school's site was something she used to do often, she might have continued even after JJ was no longer enrolled.

I do believe they drank their own Kool Aid. The foundation for the belief is from childhood. Believing oneself to be a god is "grandiosity", one of the markers for narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)spectrum. "Suggestibility" is another one.

I listened to MG complete interview last night and she said some things about Lori being gregarious, charming, and the center of attention. This is a marker for histrionic personality disorder (HPD), another cluster B disorder, and often co morbid with NPD and and antisocial personality disorder (APD).

HPDs use sexuality to get what they want, act seductive, draw attention to themselves by their appearance, and may adopt a role or take on a different character, like an actor does.
So a question to those who may these disorders, do they progressively get worse with age? Or only if fed.

A few days ago we had much discussion regarding aerial images taken while the technicians were working on Chad's property. Originally I believed it would be unlikely what we were looking at could be human remains (with helicopters and planes overhead most investigators are careful to put up privacy barriers before exposing sensitive evidence to prying eyes). Today, after reviewing new imagery, I have changed my opinion. Before I post anything further I wanted to check to see if this type of discussion is permitted or welcome here. Given that I work with crime scene and disaster forensics on a daily basis, I'm desensitized to the subject and find it fascinating both professionally and personally. Therefore, I figured it would be prudent to ask whether I should confine the discussion to a private conversation rather than posting here. I do appreciate this community and consider it a sort of extended family and I certainly do not wish to offend anyone. THANKS.

I was right there with you on that opinion. I'd like to know what changed your mind. Jmo

Maybe another reason for Tylee "turning dark" is because she was no longer financially useful. There would be no money coming in anymore for her as she couldn't enroll in BYUI under age 18.

Can you quote your source on that? If true, that would be highly unusual. Most properly accredited 4-year colleges will allow enrollment at 17 with a high school diploma or GED, provided they meet all other relevant admission requirements.

Can you quote your source on that? If true, that would be highly unusual. Most properly accredited 4-year colleges will allow enrollment at 17 with a high school diploma or GED, provided they meet all other relevant admission requirements.
I don't think Tylee was going to enroll into any colleges anyway. It was just something that Lori was telling people. But Lori told people lots of different things.

BBM-Well said, the crux of this whole case. Completely surreal the lengths those two actually went.

Which brings MG to mind. For me the jury is still out on whether I believe her account of events.

Then the flurry of marriages, Nov 5th (CD & LV), Nov 29th (AC & ZP), Nov 30 (MB & IP). That seems significant to me, then AC is dead 10 days later. I still question whether they missed something in the tox screens & if ZP played a role. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like ZP was never mentioned then all the sudden she marries AC?

LV called ZP the day AC died and said she thought ZP should check on him because he wasn't feeling well.

It was previously discussed in a few threads back but my understanding is BYUI does not allow anyone under age 18 to enroll - even online. (per other posters here & I imagine BYUI's enrollment policy).

I heard what I thought were just rumors about the back and forth stuff between family member and Nate when flying... I doubted it... at what timeframe is it at on this feed that you have posted?

Did Chad's SIL really go to such length to at that time having insulted media, and Nate gave his retort that you are referring to? (and more) You are saying it is in THIS video? What timeframe/market does this occur?

Or is it in the comment section? I haven't seen such, but keep hearing again and again...

TIA
Use the time remaining number...much easier to get to exactly. so go to -19:40 for Nates comments.

I do wish they run some exotic poison panels on him. Sounds like they only run common drug panels and he didn't have any in his system.
Agree. If AC and TD deaths were unnatural, and they were both poisoned, the body I'd suspect most likely to show evidence would be AC's, since his was autopsied right away. I hope they are continuing to run tests for different types of poisons. The PD did say it was still actively investigating his death, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member