Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state is in no hurry to charge Lori. Doing so would require them to have a preliminary hearing where the prosecutor would have to show sufficient evidence to have her bound over for trial. At this point there are no doubt many questions about who did what and when. The state wants to know the answers before showing any cards. Lori isn't going anywhere and is going to be held on the current charges for some time. Charging her now would be stupid unless Chad (or someone else involved) provides enough evidence to make a murder charge stick.
I understand why she’s not been charged. I don’t understand why Chad’s Atty asked for statements from any Co-defendant when there isn’t a co-defendant. Is that standard wording?

I am just thinking of Chad saying Lori was an empty nester, knowing the kids were buried in his backyard.

How did they think this would not be questioned or come to light?
The only explanation I can come up with for much of the decisions in this case are that Chad and Lori truy are THAT stupid.

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News
Paragraph 11
This is beyond upsetting! I think Chad just admitted here the bodies were stored in Alex's apartment until October!
MOO.
@GoneGoldfishin' thank you! I am trying to catch up on the documents.
I guess I got stuck on the post that stated that Chad was asked at his hearing when he last saw the children. That didn’t happen. So I’ve been stuck on that for a few lol... whew! Moving on now, it is what it is. Reading now.
Btw... if no one told you today, you’re pretty awesome :)

I just listened at the link at that exact time and it is there. It is Chad's lawyer using the #26 as a reason for a lower bail.
That’s what I heard. Not Chad being asked the last time he saw the children. I gotta let this go for my sanity lol! Whew! Gotta catch up on documents now. Maybe I’m too much of a stickler for details, but they seem to matter jmo

Thank you for posting that photo. I was thinking the person who asked the question about what that was vs. those who answered it was the white "sifting tray" were talking about two different things. (ETA: I see subsequent to posting that the OP WAS asking about the sifting tray, but I am curious myself if anyone knows what this larger structure is.)

I think someone here posted that the structure in your photo may be a hitching post for horses or a jumping structure for horses, but I don't know. It seems kind of narrow and a little close to the red outbuilding for jumping.

I do know that the small rectangular wooden box with opening across the bottom that is mounted on that structure is a bat house. We had several mounted on tall trees around around our yard on a former property to attract bats so they'd leave the building eaves alone and not leave bat droppings all over the decks (they still wouldn't...!).

You're welcome. Glad I helped someone lol. Also thank you for reminding me, I need to get a bat house! The bats made a home in the end of our gutter/eaves last year. I should probably check to see if they've made their way back in first.

It won't be the documents but it will be a list - this is the discovery turned over to the defense in LV's case by way of example -

03/16/2020 Initial Discovery Disclosure
04/20/2020 Discovery Disclosure

Whoa, I had missed these, thanks. I see as to discovery, they speak to Lori's financial records. I hope that they get Tylee's financial records too as she was using Tylee's $ (as stated by Colby as to Venmo, in addition to her perhaps pulling money out of Tylee's or JJ's accounts that might have been set up iykwim)

I am pretty sure Lori was using Tylee's phone to communicate with people, pretending to be Tylee. Not sure how grandma Janis managed to talk to JJ in October. It has been proposed that perhaps Alex pretended to be JJ. Alex could do voices as evidenced by youtube videos of him.
At 1:33 in the video, JC mentioned the call, then backs it up with phone records. If you notice, she's non-specific as to anything JJ said. Instead she chooses to ping-pong words in a weird statement, "he just takes the phone, you know, he knows who we are". Well duh, of course he would know who you are?!
Lori Vallow's mother and sister speak out for the first time

MOO, JC's assertion she spoke to JJ in October means nothing. I have no confidence in the validity either of them has to say. SS also stated she got a text from TR :mad:

I also find the cookie thing nonsense. JMO I don't know how they do funerals in ID or Utah. Where I grew up the church or family friends have a lunch after the funeral or before. Depending on the scheduled time of the funeral. I don't see how this happened since LVD lived in ID and Tammy was burial was in Utah. It could have been a different day, but I can't see LVD wasting time on anything other than a beach planned wedding. JMO
I absolutely believe the cookies after the funeral with Chad's kids was one of Lori's many fantasies . MOO

BBM This. There is nothing I can find about Chad being asked when he last saw the kids in court. I can’t find it. And the links provided don’t show it. I may be missing it but it is what it is. Back to sleuthing!
I was thinking about Chad's lawyer, when talking to the judge during that initial court appearance, and remembered him saying something about Chad being asked when was the last time he saw the kids.

That made me wonder if Chad had ever met the kids. Is there any one reporting seeing Chad in the company of the kids, where or when they met?
What do you think was inaccurate information? A sworn affidavit is typically included in a response to written questions.

RSBM
We know that Melanie G visited in the days preceding Sept 23rd and that Lori told her JJ was a zombie... repeatedly. What if later on Sept 23 Chad contacted Lori and told her that he had vision of Lucille in which she told him that JJ's spirit must be released. And then things happened pretty quickly? I think Lori possibly knew about Lucille and this particular incident in 2011 since it was a significant one in Chad's family and he wrote about it. She could have been receptive to importance of such vision.

Psychologically interesting. I just read up on CD's "visions" a little bit. CD seems to have very convenient visions. The vision of Lucille telling him to convince Tammy to quit playing Frontierville seems pretty transparent and controlling. It was probably a healthy thing for Tammy, and so nobody questioned it, but I wonder how many other times he used "visions" to control people? Or maybe he just isn't good at handling conflict, and so this is how he wins arguments?

I can't help but wonder if there wasn't an ulterior motive behind the vision about moving to Rexburg, ID in 2015? Basically I can't shake the idea that maybe LVD wasn't his first affair, or his first deception of TD... he had 8 years to escalate from "get my wife to stop binging Frontierville" to "make people think a series of murders and sudden deaths are OK" . Surely there was some other gaslighting or manipulation somewhere along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee