Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's there. The lawyer, talking about bail, says "I would refer the court to the affidavit on number 26 and it talks about the last time they saw the kids..."

It’s not there. And accurate information, especially for people just joining in and not necessarily knowledgeable about how to navigate and verify information is important. JMO

RSBM and BBM (actually BB @Forever Young) for context.

But IMO TD had no idea about zombies or light/dark ratings, portals or vibrations. Moo.

The part I've bolded, I'm sure someone has noticed, sounds like it came from someone raised in the 1980s on video games. All New Age teachings that most who were raised in the church would find repugnant.

I hope you mean "repugnant when placed in the context of church doctrine". I'm a child of the 60s/70s, if it matters, and the gimmicks that CD has mixed into his cult doctrine are (by themselves) harmless fictional concepts he picked up from pop culture of the last 50+ years, some of which dates back much farther than that. Nothing to do with the 1980s or even with video games. IMO what's repugnant (and weird and heretical) is that he's apparently weaving these fantasy themes into his self-serving cult doctrine.

Most of the portals, zombies, and light/dark stuff is just things he copied, unimaginatively, from harmless science fiction stories and role-playing (non-video) games that date back to the 60s and even earlier. I'm sure that probably many LDS faithful probably read their share of fantasy and science fiction or other escapist fiction books. Nothing wrong with any of those until you start confusing them for religious doctrine.

I imagine CD was a lonely kid with too much unsupervised time on his hands.

My real questions were if anyone remembers seeing Chad with Lori or without, in the company of the kids, and if so when was that.

If you don't think Chad has ever been asked when was the last time he saw the kids I wonder why "the last time they saw the kids" was addressed in the affidavit presented to the court. But that's OK. I didn't think it would be a point of contention.
Respectfully it is a contention. And I think a link is important if he was as was posted. Because he was not asked that in court as was posted. I think accurate information is important. Accurate representation of the few facts we have is important. JMO

at the 25:46 mark

It is right there on this video at the mark you stated. I would suggest people start at 25:10 as it allows for the viewer to hear that the mention of the #26 is being related to the bail request by the state.

"I would refer to the affidavit on number 26 it talks about the last time they saw the kids."

Last edited:
In my opinion they are both guilty. He and Her both knew where the kids were! I am past fed up with people killing!! Killing kids is beyond the a crime in my opinion. I know that we can't bring back torture but in the cases of killing kids I want too!! I don't think that everyone that played a role in the cover up will be brought to justice. I personally find them all untrustworthy. I am relieved that The Kids will receive a proper funeral with love and respect and honor. I am set in my beliefs that children killers deserve what they gave but longer suffering time. If Anything ever happens to my Glitter please remember when you see me on the news I Was Just Giving Them What They Gave!!!! Yes I am going through a stressful situation and not being healthy is taking it's toll. Still Think children killers deserve more punishment than we can legally give them

It’s not there. And accurate information, especially for people just joining in and not necessarily knowledgeable about how to navigate and verify information is important. JMO

I just listened at the link at that exact time and it is there. It is Chad's lawyer using the #26 as a reason for a lower bail.

My real questions were if anyone remembers seeing Chad with Lori or without, in the company of the kids, and if so when was that.

If you don't think Chad has ever been asked when was the last time he saw the kids I wonder why "the last time they saw the kids" was addressed in the affidavit presented to the court. But that's OK. I didn't think it would be a point of contention.
The problem is the attorney didn't specify who the "they" were that saw the children. It could be Chad or someone else.

Chad did tell the police in November on the day of the welfare check that the last time he saw JJ was in October in Alex's apartment.

Last edited:
I can’t look right now, but I hear the Atty say to reference the affidavit. We don’t have a copy of that correct? Will we get one? So we have no idea what it says.

We don't know for sure if CV was able to contact TD or not. But apparently when Lori moved to Rexburg, her and CD were out in public showing displays of affection (according to MG). So Tammy could have found out in multiple ways.
I would think CD could possibly "explain away" anything Charles told Tammy (jealous, crazy guy). However, if a second source happened to mention to Tammy they were seen together gallivanting around the track at BYUI or elsewhere. That would definitely put it on her radar, especially if he told her he was elsewhere. It may have been a slow dawning of the truth over time ... poor Tammy she didn't see it coming.

It is also almost certain that pressure is building rapidly on both of them now that the public knows without any doubt they were lying and knew the children were dead. To be loathed so deeply while also knowing murder charges are imminent has to be extraordinarily stressful and I expect at least one of them will attempt to cut a deal. That, in turn, very well may lead to the resolution of the whole stinking mess with at least Tammy's death and possibly that of Charles.

RSBM

BBM I can't wait to see which one will attempt to cut that deal!

And, by the way, you caused this to be my "light reading" last night (lol!)

Exploring non-invasive approaches to assist in the detection of clandestine human burials: developing a way forward

Again, so glad you're here & sharing!

She’s not been charged.. that’s what I don’t understand.

The state is in no hurry to charge Lori. Doing so would require them to have a preliminary hearing where the prosecutor would have to show sufficient evidence to have her bound over for trial. At this point there are no doubt many questions about who did what and when. The state wants to know the answers before showing any cards. Lori isn't going anywhere and is going to be held on the current charges for some time. Charging her now would be stupid unless Chad (or someone else involved) provides enough evidence to make a murder charge stick.

It is right there on this video at the mark you stated. I would suggest people start at 25:10 as it allows for the viewer to hear that the mention of the #26 is being related to the bail request by the state.

"I would refer to the affidavit on number 26 it talks about the last time they saw the kids."
Chad Daybell was never asked when he last saw the children. This is what was originally posted.

RSBM

BBM I can't wait to see which one will attempt to cut that deal!

And, by the way, you caused this to be my "light reading" last night (lol!)

Exploring non-invasive approaches to assist in the detection of clandestine human burials: developing a way forward

Again, so glad you're here & sharing!
Brilliant! Fantastic reading.

Every year I attend a forensic conference that has practical exercises. Two years ago the theme was forensics for burial sites. Lots of technical developments in this field going on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member