Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about Chad's lawyer, when talking to the judge during that initial court appearance, and remembered him saying something about Chad being asked when was the last time he saw the kids.

That made me wonder if Chad had ever met the kids. Is there any one reporting seeing Chad in the company of the kids, where or when they met?

Hey there! Can you please provide a link and a time stamp for this? I’ve watched that video several times and I can’t find it. I may be missing it, but I’m not sure what you’re referencing here.

More likely, completely isolated from everyone. Lori deliberately made Tylee dependent on her for everything. And turned Tylee into a full time caregiver for JJ.

Agreed. Lori took so much away from her daughter: family, friends, homes... Lori also probably took all means of communication (phone, social media) away from Tylee, all of her freedom, before eventually taking her own daughter's life.

And once she had done that, Lori still could not stop taking from her daughter: she may have even taken the Jeep Charles had given Tylee in order to try to take one more life.

Heartbreaking.

<moo>

Fascinating video. At 12:08, "Everyone knows it is hard to be a deity on a budget.

I laughed a little when I heard that. This observation was a bit of levity in the middle of a rather serious subject. His observations gave me a little hope that these two will have a hard time with trying to claim some sort of mental disorder as a defense.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1272650239724273665
EalcZnzUwAEU8f2

I woke up this morning feeling like I had an "aha" moment to share.

It's niggled me for a while about what LVD's motive would have been to hang onto the birth certificates of Tylee and JJ. Remember we know she had them along with Tylee's phone, her bank card, and id when Kauai LE pulled her and Chad over.

Now that it is confirmed that the children are no longer with us, and most likely have not since at least before CD and LVD's last Hawaii trip, I feel 100% certain that those two thought they were going to create "new identities' somewhere using and manipulating the kids birth certificates.

There was a whole storage unit of the kids mementos and belongings in the storage unit, yet what she kept were only the objects that could further her and Chad's lust for greed and power.

Good "Aha" Moment !! I did not think of that.
I keep thinking she carried their Birth Certificates around, along with TR's bank card so that she could access their accounts for $$ they were receiving through SSI and SS survivor benefits.
We know she used the bankcard and probably at ATMs or for purchases, but if for some reason she had to go into a bank for funds, she would have their BCs for ID purposes.
JMO

I was thinking about Chad's lawyer, when talking to the judge during that initial court appearance, and remembered him saying something about Chad being asked when was the last time he saw the kids.

That made me wonder if Chad had ever met the kids. Is there any one reporting seeing Chad in the company of the kids, where or when they met?
Hmm well unless she left them somewhere, he met them way back when he spent the night at her house when CV was out of town. (MG) interview. And, he knew she had them because we have his light and dark email he sent her.

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you and this website a thank you. I can’t tell you how amazing it was for me to find it after reading about this case by myself in quarantine. Getting Covid19 was scary, and it’s been more than unpleasant, sometimes scary, and isolation is, well isolating and lonely.
I’m so much better now. And I just wanted to send out the most sincere thanks ever for being so kind to me, stimulating my brain, making me feel less alone, making me laugh, and allowing me to participate.
Thank you!! This is a good thing for me that came out of being sick. Member for life!

Back to sleuthing. I hope it was ok to post that.

Michael, so happy to hear you are on the mend. I cannot imagine how scary and isolating it has been having COVID. Good news is you beat it, BRAVO!!:D

Sorry, i gotta disagree. I don’t think they were off grid because they wanted to be. In fact, much can be found. Fact is, they liked to flaunt a lifestyle they didn’t truly have. Live above their means. They were truly quite “traceable” in court records, financial dealings etc.

Good point!! Yes, absolutely I agree with you.

I guess I should clarify... by off the grid, I mean in relation to wanting to live and do things without any accountability. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant