Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning of an affair from someone who saw the PDA's certainly could account for TD's distant behavior the day before she died.
Or even God forbid “talking” or calling out Lori’s name in his sleep. Ughh gag . I despise affairs, despise cheating spouses, despise religious abuse, despise murders. Despise CD and LVD!

I don’t talk for an hour on the phone with ANYONE I’m not close too. I’d say Lori led a double life, or someone knows more.
I wonder if Janis shared the content of that conversation with police. If she was asking about Tylee and JJ, Lori must have lied to her too. It's possible to speak for an hour with someone you haven't been in contact with for a while.

IMO that demonstrates that the Coxes weren't close, although Summer allegedly exchanged text messages with Tylee for her September 24 birthday and Janis claimed that she spoke with JJ during the long call with Lori on October 1st. In reality, both kids were very likely gone by then.[/QUOTE
Or they are willing to lie for each other especially if it gets them 15 mins of fame and a feeling of importance. I had check SS social media page for a reaction to the remains being found and it has been removed. Not that long ago it had been updated with new photo.

Most have been able to determine, (imo), that the Cox family by and large chose to live off the grid and it's what their family was accustomed to. From what we can ascertain, it's the way LVD lived her life. Very little was owned, most everything rented, very few material possessions (although it's obvious they like nice things) but for the most part they lived their lives undetected and off the grid....until now.

I don't think these people are very complicated, I think, in my opinion, they're pretty base. I just don't see a whole lot of thought going into planning all of these murders/events.

I think they live(d) in the moment, I think they acted in the moment, and I truly think they never once thought about digital footprints or even the remote possibility they were being followed. I don't believe there was ever much thought regarding anyone paying any attention to what they were doing. Other than Charles, who even the police did not put any stock in what he said or his murder, which furthered their ability to continue in the mindset I am describing.

As far as CD is concerned, It would appear he was pretty sheltered in the world he and his wife had created for themselves and their children. His book/author world was the lemon bulb that caused this sheltered, pretty much basic individual, to feel his oats, when he spotted LVD and she most likely flirted with him, which took his basic, unattractive self, to an all new level of lust over logic. (imo)

The basic...ness of these people (imo) was proven when the police first came looking for the children, the reactions were definitely reactionary and not at all proactive.

I think once the trial gets underway, and we see all of the evidence that was accumulated, we will all be quite surprised, or maybe not, at the level of ignorance, in this operation. Additionally, I do not buy the religious aspects, because I think they were used only to justify their actions to family and friends.

Like I said I think it's all pretty base....

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and live about 30 miles away from the Daybells and, believe me, almost all of the LDS community could and would be willing and competent members of a jury. We are appalled at the corruption of our beliefs by these in-name-only LDS members. Please remember that these crazies are a small, small minority of LDS people who don't believe in any of the crap that the Daybell followers spout. And we are terrified; first of all, that are beliefs are being held up to public opinion as a representation of what the Daybell clan believes and second of all, that these crazies live among us.
Right the broad brush serves no one but those who want conflict.
More to the point, do the jurors feel they can honestly evaluate the facts.

Most have been able to determine, (imo), that the Cox family by and large chose to live off the grid and it's what their family was accustomed to. From what we can ascertain, it's the way LVD lived her life. Very little was owned, most everything rented, very few material possessions (although it's obvious they like nice things) but for the most part they lived their lives undetected and off the grid....until now.

I don't think these people are very complicated, I think, in my opinion, they're pretty base. I just don't see a whole lot of thought going into planning all of these murders/events.

I think they live(d) in the moment, I think they acted in the moment, and I truly think they never once thought about digital footprints or even the remote possibility they were being followed. I don't believe there was ever much thought regarding anyone paying any attention to what they were doing. Other than Charles, who even the police did not put any stock in what he said or his murder, which furthered their ability to continue in the mindset I am describing.

As far as CD is concerned, It would appear he was pretty sheltered in the world he and his wife had created for themselves and their children. His book/author world was the lemon bulb that caused this sheltered, pretty much basic individual, to feel his oats, when he spotted LVD and she most likely flirted with him, which took his basic, unattractive self, to an all new level of lust over logic. (imo)

The basic...ness of these people (imo) was proven when the police first came looking for the children, the reactions were definitely reactionary and not at all proactive.

I think once the trial gets underway, and we see all of the evidence that was accumulated, we will all be quite surprised, or maybe not, at the level of ignorance, in this operation. Additionally, I do not buy the religious aspects, because I think they were used only to justify their actions to family and friends.

Like I said I think it's all pretty base....
Sorry, i gotta disagree. I don’t think they were off grid because they wanted to be. In fact, much can be found. Fact is, they liked to flaunt a lifestyle they didn’t truly have. Live above their means. They were truly quite “traceable” in court records, financial dealings etc.

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you and this website a thank you. I can’t tell you how amazing it was for me to find it after reading about this case by myself in quarantine. Getting Covid19 was scary, and it’s been more than unpleasant, sometimes scary, and isolation is, well isolating and lonely.
I’m so much better now. And I just wanted to send out the most sincere thanks ever for being so kind to me, stimulating my brain, making me feel less alone, making me laugh, and allowing me to participate.
Thank you!! This is a good thing for me that came out of being sick. Member for life!

Back to sleuthing. I hope it was ok to post that.

So he pleads not guilty - no confession from Chad.
Maybe he pleads not guilty because his lawyer advised him to or because he hasn’t shared anything on the contrary with his lawyer. Jmo

Later on with evidence it may become obvious as to his part in this or he may be full on guilty of everything and then some. Frustrating to wait for evidence but such is the way these things play out. Again jmo

I'm glad you're feeling better! Through my lurking and never ending pursuit to try and catch up on the thread i've noticed your covid posts and been keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Hey guys, I just wanted to give you and this website a thank you. I can’t tell you how amazing it was for me to find it after reading about this case by myself in quarantine. Getting Covid19 was scary, and it’s been more than unpleasant, sometimes scary, and isolation is, well isolating and lonely.
I’m so much better now. And I just wanted to send out the most sincere thanks ever for being so kind to me, stimulating my brain, making me feel less alone, making me laugh, and allowing me to participate.
Thank you!! This is a good thing for me that came out of being sick. Member for life!

Back to sleuthing. I hope it was ok to post that.

I'm glad you're feeling better! Through my lurking and never ending pursuit to try and catch up on the thread i've noticed your covid posts and been keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Maybe he pleads not guilty because his lawyer advised him to or because he hasn’t shared anything on the contrary with his lawyer. Jmo

Later on with evidence it may become obvious as to his part in this or he may be full on guilty of everything and then some. Frustrating to wait for evidence but such is the way these things play out. Again jmo
Good thing is we should get to see discovery list and witness list before the prelim.

I’d like to ask a question because I am pouring through the information and threads but I can’t answer this for myself.

I have a lot of thoughts about IP and MP in relation the case. Maybe one day I’d like to post some lol! How much are we allowed to discuss them? All input is appreciated.
As I understand it, until they are labeled as POI, we may only discuss what is shared through news sources. Moo

I was thinking about Chad's lawyer, when talking to the judge during that initial court appearance, and remembered him saying something about Chad being asked when was the last time he saw the kids.

That made me wonder if Chad had ever met the kids. Is there any one reporting seeing Chad in the company of the kids, where or when they met?

Thank you for fingers crossed! It’s the underlying kindness like that that keeps me drawn in here. Despite the sometimes seemingly extreme differing opinions, and sometimes frustration with ideas or simply the case, there seems to be an underlying kindness here for members, and most importantly, victims.
I’m hooked lol. As sad as it is that this website exists because there are victims, I’m glad to be participating in a community that cares deeply for those victims.
Ps... stop lurking lurker! Lol! Glad you’re joining in. It was scary for me but I’m so glad I did. There’s no fear in sharing ideas here. I like that. Thanks again for thinking good thoughts for me :):):):)

Edited to correct a typo

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting thoughts about manipulating Lori with Tammy's grandmother..
We have discussed the significance of the date in past threads, trying to figure out a strong tie (threads 17 and 35 if you are interested in going back to them) but I think this is a little bit different take on it, so thank you!!
thank you! I will most certainly go back and check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member