Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited out hanging quote.

Crazy, right? Don’t forget NOBODY in that family apparently made plans for Thanksgiving. NOBODY asked to see birthday pictures of Tylee or even speak to her (but Colby). NOBODY sent Tylee a college gift? No monogrammed towel wrap, or such? No “hey send pics of your new place”. I feel like some of these players are walking in a trance! (Not really, but you know what I mean?) No thoughts (at least that they can share), no questions (that they actually asked... they just get to say after the fact that they questioned it in their mind but didn’t vocalize it) . Either cognitive thinking is so low they probably can’t function in life, or they are HIDING something.

Crazy! And crazier that the people who had ONE family member MIA sounded alarm, yet those who had 5 family members pick up, move, and not act normal, had no concerns?

Poor Tylee. She was so... "independent."

I'm so behind on this thread. Has anyone been arrested in the case other than Chad and Lorie?

Crazy, right? Don’t forget NOBODY in that family apparently made plans for Thanksgiving. NOBODY asked to see birthday pictures of Tylee or even speak to her (but Colby). NOBODY sent Tylee a college gift? No monogrammed towel wrap, or such? No “hey send pics of your new place”. I feel like some of these players are walking in a trance! (Not really, but you know what I mean?) No thoughts (at least that they can share), no questions (that they actually asked... they just get to say after the fact that they questioned it in their mind but didn’t vocalize it) . Either cognitive thinking is so low they probably can’t function in life, or they are HIDING something.

Crazy! And crazier that the people who had ONE family member MIA sounded alarm, yet those who had 5 family members pick up, move, and not act normal, had no concerns?
You I think know these are great points too! Why didn’t any of these things happen? It IS crazy. Imo

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Case Information
CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.

• 06/12/2020 Notice-Appear of Attorney/Plea-Not Guilty/Request Jury Trial

Comment
    Notice of Appearance Request for Pretrial and Jury Trial

• 06/12/2020 Request for Discovery

Comment
    Request for Discovery
**Excuse if this is a double post. I am watching for new charges but I have come to the conclusion it hits the website at exactly the same time they have been announced in a press conf. on this case... Kinda like a signal is given to the person at the court house press the enter button MOO

You are so right. They let these monsters literally drag the kids away.
I have said this before but I just want to say again, JJ had TR a loving and stable sister/parent.
TR had a hateful monster for a mother, yet brought the love for JJ.
She was a selfless saint of some kind, she could have took off instead of moving Idaho where she did not want to go.

All these family members need to reflect on their part in this.

Last edited:
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and live about 30 miles away from the Daybells and, believe me, almost all of the LDS community could and would be willing and competent members of a jury. We are appalled at the corruption of our beliefs by these in-name-only LDS members. Please remember that these crazies are a small, small minority of LDS people who don't believe in any of the crap that the Daybell followers spout. And we are terrified; first of all, that are beliefs are being held up to public opinion as a representation of what the Daybell clan believes and second of all, that these crazies live among us.
Welcome to WS AliKaye! I just wanted to chime in a say that it's clear to me and I'm sure many others here on WS that this isolated sect is in no way following mainstream LDS beliefs.

IMO that demonstrates that the Coxes weren't close, although Summer allegedly exchanged text messages with Tylee for her September 24 birthday and Janis claimed that she spoke with JJ during the long call with Lori on October 1st. In reality, both kids were very likely gone by then.

BBM. I doubt it. MG said in her interview that Chad and Lori said they "weren't allowed" to get divorced. They supposedly asked for a revelation in this regard.
I agree. This is something that really stood out to me in that interview given that Charles later gets shot in "self defense" and Tammy dies mysteriously with speedy funeral and no autopsy.

On AC's (TR's Aunt) timeline, there is mention that CV was going to contact TD to inform her of his suspicions. Do we know if that ever happened? Did he ever email, text, or call Tammy?
I’m not sure. We have that email that he sent Adam on 6/29/19 saying he wanted to tell her and had her email and such. Even if he (CV) didn’t get it done before his death, I wonder if Adam might have?

IMO that demonstrates that the Coxes weren't close, although Summer allegedly exchanged text messages with Tylee for her September 24 birthday and Janis claimed that she spoke with JJ during the long call with Lori on October 1st. In reality, both kids were very likely gone by then.
I am pretty sure Lori was using Tylee's phone to communicate with people, pretending to be Tylee. Not sure how grandma Janis managed to talk to JJ in October. It has been proposed that perhaps Alex pretended to be JJ. Alex could do voices as evidenced by youtube videos of him.

I don’t talk for an hour on the phone with ANYONE I’m not close too. I’d say Lori led a double life, or someone knows more.

First time poster here. I've been lurking for a while but never commented. Mostly because it's so hard to actually catch up with this thread.. so much of great brainstorming going on here. Hello everyone :)

I've been thinking.. I've always thought that JJ had met his demise sometime Sept 23-24, possibly that night. Things that happened on Sept 24th seem so final to me, like he was already gone. Lori went to pull JJ from school and told them that she'll be homeschooling him.. so nobody is asking any more questions where he is, where he's going to go to school next etc.. and JJ was not with her during that visit. Lori also notified babysitter that her services won't be needed until further notice, that Lori is in Hawaii and JJ is with grandma.

Today i found out that Sept 23 is significant in connection with Chad. On Sept 23 2011 Chad had vision of Tammy's grandmother Lucille in which she told him how Tammy should not be playing video games but devoting herself to the family. Apparently that intervention worked and especially when everyone realized that grandma contacted Chad on her birthday. Sept 23 is Lucille's birthday and everyone was very moved when they realized that.

We know that Melanie G visited in the days preceding Sept 23rd and that Lori told her JJ was a zombie... repeatedly. What if later on Sept 23 Chad contacted Lori and told her that he had vision of Lucille in which she told him that JJ's spirit must be released. And then things happened pretty quickly? I think Lori possibly knew about Lucille and this particular incident in 2011 since it was a significant one in Chad's family and he wrote about it. She could have been receptive to importance of such vision.

It just seems so strange to me that JJ disappeared right after this particular date. I know that Lori's mother said she talked to JJ on Oct 1st but there is no real proof of that and I think she could have said that in the beginning to support Lori and now she won't come clean because she is afraid of the repercussions this could have for her.

This is all just my own opinion and speculation.

... and ergo, JJ is with Gramma (just not Kay, the one we think of)

I’d like to ask a question because I am pouring through the information and threads but I can’t answer this for myself.

I have a lot of thoughts about IP and MP in relation the case. Maybe one day I’d like to post some lol! How much are we allowed to discuss them? All input is appreciated.

No -- that's not the item I meant! I was referring to the white hinged structure on the blue tarp closest to top center of vislaw's photo CrimeScene04 … (probably appears in other pix as well, of course …)

Ok, sorry. Someone else was thinking the same as me and replied with "I think that's a birdhouse on top" or something like that. I see other replied to your post, and I agree with them that its a sifter which you probably realize by now.

Very good points. This really breaks my heart just thinking about it. In my family no birthday goes unnoticed. We either talk to each other, text, or plan birthday get-together if it's possible. Either way, it is always very apparent that birthday girl or boy is alive and well and celebrating. How a 17 year old girl's birthday can go unnoticed like that is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member