Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful. If the defense delves into "inspired visions vs satanic ones", defense will be assuming the jury are idiots. Prosecution unlikely will want to waste its time on it.

JMO
This is an interesting subject about how much the Defense or Prosecution will delve into those two individual's "beliefs" during the trial.

The bottom line is the law of the land is the law of the land and it doesn't matter what the suspects believe. We have separation of Church and State for a case just like this one. They could worship the Devil or think one of them is God himself, but it still won't matter when it comes to deciding if they broke any of US laws.

But in order for the Defense to present their case or the Prosecution to present theirs, we may see statements about what those two people believed in.

It will be interesting to see how much of that is brought up during the trial. The jury and Prosecution will be well aware that they cannot use their belief system as any sort of excuse for any of it.

POSTED BY TRESIR "I am just thinking of Chad saying Lori was an empty nester, knowing the kids were buried in his backyard.
How did they think this would not be questioned or come to light?

Clearly the world is ending in July - all they did was buy time since they have been questioned by LEO about these kids.
And to add to that, they told MG that with all the volcano eruptions and earthquakes (that I am guessing they thought ZP was magically conjuring up) would distract the rest of the world so they would not even be noticed.

Moving would be the last thing in my mind if my mom died and my dad was in jail and 2 children were found buried in the back yard! Wow this is nuts!
Agreed - it would be the last thing on my mind if my children suddenly went missing too! I would be right there waiting for them to come home while sending out tons of troops to help me find them.
(but that is just me)

I woke up this morning feeling like I had an "aha" moment to share.

It's niggled me for a while about what LVD's motive would have been to hang onto the birth certificates of Tylee and JJ. Remember we know she had them along with Tylee's phone, her bank card, and id when Kauai LE pulled her and Chad over.

Now that it is confirmed that the children are no longer with us, and most likely have not since at least before CD and LVD's last Hawaii trip, I feel 100% certain that those two thought they were going to create "new identities' somewhere using and manipulating the kids birth certificates.

There was a whole storage unit of the kids mementos and belongings in the storage unit, yet what she kept were only the objects that could further her and Chad's lust for greed and power.
BOOM ..... my mind just exploded. This never entered my mind. That along with Mexico rumors on Dateline. Knowing Chad had no passport. Wow....just wow. MOO

I found this video on YouTube that gives a concise timeline and thoughtful analysis of the Chad-Lorian drama. He talks about the possible mental health problems that could cause delusions and why or why not these mental illnesses might apply to Lori or Chad in a legal defense.

The way Tylee's friend, Alexcia talks about Lori, it makes one wonder if Lori really did believe the world was going to end.

"Alexcia said she was stunned when she heard about Tylee and JJ's deaths, and that their mother was jailed for charges including child abandonment and desertion.

However, she was less surprised by the allegations that Lori was a member of a Doomsday cult led by her husband Chad.

'Lori would talk about the end of the world and the second coming all the time,' Alexcia said.

'She would joke about it. She'd be like: "Let's go off a cliff. The world is going to end, let's just die all together." And talk about running all of us off of a cliff together.' "
Best friend of Lori Vallow's daughter Tylee Ryan tells how 'cult' mom was like mother to her | Daily Mail Online
So Lori was talking about the end of the world four years ago, well before she met CD?

First time poster here. I've been lurking for a while but never commented. Mostly because it's so hard to actually catch up with this thread.. so much of great brainstorming going on here. Hello everyone :)

I've been thinking.. I've always thought that JJ had met his demise sometime Sept 23-24, possibly that night. Things that happened on Sept 24th seem so final to me, like he was already gone. Lori went to pull JJ from school and told them that she'll be homeschooling him.. so nobody is asking any more questions where he is, where he's going to go to school next etc.. and JJ was not with her during that visit. Lori also notified babysitter that her services won't be needed until further notice, that Lori is in Hawaii and JJ is with grandma.

Today i found out that Sept 23 is significant in connection with Chad. On Sept 23 2011 Chad had vision of Tammy's grandmother Lucille in which she told him how Tammy should not be playing video games but devoting herself to the family. Apparently that intervention worked and especially when everyone realized that grandma contacted Chad on her birthday. Sept 23 is Lucille's birthday and everyone was very moved when they realized that.

We know that Melanie G visited in the days preceding Sept 23rd and that Lori told her JJ was a zombie... repeatedly. What if later on Sept 23 Chad contacted Lori and told her that he had vision of Lucille in which she told him that JJ's spirit must be released. And then things happened pretty quickly? I think Lori possibly knew about Lucille and this particular incident in 2011 since it was a significant one in Chad's family and he wrote about it. She could have been receptive to importance of such vision.

It just seems so strange to me that JJ disappeared right after this particular date. I know that Lori's mother said she talked to JJ on Oct 1st but there is no real proof of that and I think she could have said that in the beginning to support Lori and now she won't come clean because she is afraid of the repercussions this could have for her.

This is all just my own opinion and speculation.

Any idea why they are moving out and into the house across the road? I don't understand why one would do that. Considering that bodies of children were buried there.

I agree, I'd have a difficult time living so close to the crime scene.

Could it be that they are moving to that kindly neighbor's home? I can't think of his name. In interviews, he spoke very highly of Chad's 5 kids and lamented of the long road they'll have ahead.

It's not very far away from their current home. But maybe it will buy them time to figure out where to go from here.

MOO, most of us/many here have our setting stripped for folks that have "add ons" to each and every post. I would not assume folks can see as I haven't seen what is at the bottom of anyone's post as their "add on" for years... I prefer to see content vs. stance MOO

Settings are are great..
Thanks, I had no idea! I usually always add it in the content anyways, but put it below just in case I have a brain blip.

POSTED BY TRESIR "I am just thinking of Chad saying Lori was an empty nester, knowing the kids were buried in his backyard.
How did they think this would not be questioned or come to light?

Clearly the world is ending in July - all they did was buy time since they have been questioned by LEO about these kids.
And to add to that, they told MG that with all the volcano eruptions and earthquakes (that I am guessing they thought ZP was magically conjuring up) would distract the rest of the world so they would not even be noticed.

First time poster here. I've been lurking for a while but never commented. Mostly because it's so hard to actually catch up with this thread.. so much of great brainstorming going on here. Hello everyone :)

I've been thinking.. I've always thought that JJ had met his demise sometime Sept 23-24, possibly that night. Things that happened on Sept 24th seem so final to me, like he was already gone. Lori went to pull JJ from school and told them that she'll be homeschooling him.. so nobody is asking any more questions where he is, where he's going to go to school next etc.. and JJ was not with her during that visit. Lori also notified babysitter that her services won't be needed until further notice, that Lori is in Hawaii and JJ is with grandma.

Today i found out that Sept 23 is significant in connection with Chad. On Sept 23 2011 Chad had vision of Tammy's grandmother Lucille in which she told him how Tammy should not be playing video games but devoting herself to the family. Apparently that intervention worked and especially when everyone realized that grandma contacted Chad on her birthday. Sept 23 is Lucille's birthday and everyone was very moved when they realized that.

We know that Melanie G visited in the days preceding Sept 23rd and that Lori told her JJ was a zombie... repeatedly. What if later on Sept 23 Chad contacted Lori and told her that he had vision of Lucille in which she told him that JJ's spirit must be released. And then things happened pretty quickly? I think Lori possibly knew about Lucille and this particular incident in 2011 since it was a significant one in Chad's family and he wrote about it. She could have been receptive to importance of such vision.

It just seems so strange to me that JJ disappeared right after this particular date. I know that Lori's mother said she talked to JJ on Oct 1st but there is no real proof of that and I think she could have said that in the beginning to support Lori and now she won't come clean because she is afraid of the repercussions this could have for her.

Wow! Great first post!
Welcome to WS Kamyria! Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts about this case.

Is this what you are referring to? Not sure if you're trying to figure out what it is or if LE put it there, but it was already there. Cant help on the what it is though.

Thank you for posting that photo. I was thinking the person who asked the question about what that was vs. those who answered it was the white "sifting tray" were talking about two different things. (ETA: I see subsequent to posting that the OP WAS asking about the sifting tray, but I am curious myself if anyone knows what this larger structure is.)

I think someone here posted that the structure in your photo may be a hitching post for horses or a jumping structure for horses, but I don't know. It seems kind of narrow and a little close to the red outbuilding for jumping.

I do know that the small rectangular wooden box with opening across the bottom that is mounted on that structure is a bat house. We had several mounted on tall trees around around our yard on a former property to attract bats so they'd leave the building eaves alone and not leave bat droppings all over the decks (they still wouldn't...!).

Welcome!! These are really good insights and thoughts imo. Lots to think about! I’m pretty new here too, I think you’re going to love participating! Warning... this place is both awesome and addictive lol :)

Delusions? Or trying to get rid of people that were in their way and could benefit them financially? Chad and Lori couldn't fully be together while their spouses were alive. Charles had life insurance, which Lori expected to get. Brandon had life insurance. Tammy had life insurance. Children were getting money for their upkeep because their fathers were dead. Those were some very convenient delusions.

JMO MG visited LVD in Rexburg. She never thought to ask where Tylee was? MBP lived next door to LVD and never asked where is Tylee? This just sends up the red flag sky high for me. Even if LVD told people she was in BYU. There was no send off party? This from a person who had a pool party when her husband was killed? Tylee always seemed to be with LVD. She was present at the police station over LVD purse, and at the police station during the shooting incident. She was with LVD when she went to her friends in Hawaii. Then nobody questioned where she was in Idaho? Especially since LVD was telling MG JJ was a zombie. All MOO. OK I'll get off my soap box. Just had a rant. Just so frustrating.

Last edited:
One of the saddest things I have read, was her coworker saying how distraught she was the day before she died. I just get sick and sicker when I think of the final hours of these lovely souls.
Here's the thing...Tammy died on the Saturday morning after being back at work for 1 week following the spud harvest break. Perhaps something happened during the break, either when she was at her parents in Utah or after she returned. Maybe Chad did bring up divorce or something came to a peak in their marriage in other ways that upset her. I doubt she learned of deaths or bodies because she would have gone to the police. Maybe someone saw Chad and Lori together while Tammy was out of town. Whatever event could have also triggered Chad to act to kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member