PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What if there was another critical incident, a shooting, a bomb. Is the agent traveling with their infant? Is there a nanny? Who will protect the infant? This just takes my breath away.

The agency has a serious problem.
Apparently (and logically) it is not allowed.
a working Secret Service agent on duty is not allowed to bring children to a protective assignment. She said sources told her the agent, who was from the Atlanta Field Office, was accompanied by two other family members.
Source

Apparently (and logically) it is not allowed.
a working Secret Service agent on duty is not allowed to bring children to a protective assignment. She said sources told her the agent, who was from the Atlanta Field Office, was accompanied by two other family members.
Source
Sounds like the agent's family was also attending the event. So, I think that was how the breastfeeding transpired.
Of course, it's still breach of protocol and lapse of security etc, but I was trying to wrap my head around an agent showing up for an assignment with an infant in her arms.

Last edited:
We're seeing more and more issues within the SS, unbelieveable that someone would leave their post and duties without permission by the site leader or even letting them know
Rep. Bishop asked: “So sometime between the time he was spotted on the ground and identified as someone suspicious, until the shooting, they had left that post to go look for him?”
Col. Paris answered:“My understanding is yes" per...

Alternatively...
Butler county district attorney Richard Goldinger:“[one] officer returned to the post, and the post was never left vacant as the other officer remained in the building. Further, neither officer could see Crooks on the other building due to the visual angle they had from their location to Crooks' location.” per...

Sounds like the agent's family was also attending the event. So, I think that was how the breastfeeding transpired.
Of course, it's still breach of protocol and lapse of security etc, but I was trying to wrap my head around an agent showing up for an assignment with an infant in her arms.

Moo and knowing Ashville quite well.

I suspect the agent said, hey y'all come on up to Asheville with me and watch the baby while I cover this event. I can breastfeed, y'all can get a ringside seat, and then we can go hang out, listen to music, shop and have a nice dinner in Asheville. Come on let's just make a day of it.

Moo...

Moo and knowing Ashville quite well.

I suspect the agent said, hey y'all come on up to Asheville with me and watch the baby while I cover this event. I can breastfeed, y'all can get a ringside seat, and then we can go hang out, listen to music, shop and have a nice dinner in Asheville. Come on let's just make a day of it.

Moo...
If only TC had found constructive outlets we all know, for the voices in his head...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back