Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

I don’t understand the reasoning here. We have had many ideas shared here regarding what could have killed any of our deceased. I may think many are way off base. Some ideas I may have had a few weeks or months ago I now think are off base. But if someone else comes in and has that idea does not mean they have a crazy idea.

If there were a risperidone thread, it would not mean that we could not talk about it regarding this case.

I think we could all say that we have disagreed with a lot of ideas here, but it is no ones right to call out any one as crazy, lunatic, etc. for their ideas. I believe we can all say that most in this case is thus far not what was expected.

I was told way back in Oct when I joined WS if I don’t like it or don’t agree with it. Just Scroll and Roll. JSAR Hmmm we need an acronym - do we have one? ;)

ETA MOO JMO (it’s at the bottom of all of my posts, but thought I should add here anyway)

For reference: that road is 50 mph.

Imo he could have been going faster as I’ve seen others drive that way on that road. It is possible he was pulled over for speeding but idk if I’ve seen that confirmed. But I’ve taken the “speeding away” comment to mean he was going faster than posted speeds. All jmo
I meant speeding away as in trying to escape. Even if he had driven away slowly, the police would not be taking any chances IMO. It would not look good if he escaped and commited suicide for example.

I meant speeding away as in trying to escape. Even if he had driven away slowly, the police would not be taking any chances IMO. It would not look good if he escaped and commited suicide for example.
Imo I definitely agree the police weren’t taking chances no matter the speed. Thank you for clarifying

Any idea why they are moving out and into the house across the road? I don't understand why one would do that. Considering that bodies of children were buried there.
It is the only asset they have. I am sure they talk among themselves, ,that if no one is in the house it will perhaps be damaged or burned down.

I still believe they will all leave town. (Why they all followed Mom and Dad to ID is still a mystery to me) . But no matter what, they do have to try to get whatever they can out of the house. Maybe, Emma, has the only real job that will allow for mortgage payment...but I have a feeling the school will find a way to dismiss her, if she does not dismiss herself.

If they find nothing in the autopsy, visions will not suffice for conviction in Tammy's case, otherwise he would have been charged already. They would need evidence that he plotted her death. He's been having visions for years, even before meeting Lori.

Which brings up a really good point. If CD was such a god and had been writing about it since 2015 - some 25 books published and TD was his assistant throughout all of that, how is it she didn't buy into the whole zombie, people have to die and let start with family members and children to make sure they can get to heaven?

Which brings up a really good point. If CD was such a god and had been writing about it since 2015 - some 25 books published and TD was his assistant throughout all of that, how is it she didn't buy into the whole zombie, people have to die and let start with family members and children to make sure they can get to heaven?
I am pretty sure you have to be a little nuts to believe into the whole zombie thing. Most people are not going to kill their children even if a supposed visionary tells them the children turned into zombies.

I think the zombie part was conceived when Lori came along and was limited to his little group. It gave them a license to kill. Tammy would have no use for it. There is some indication that other ideas, like multiple probations, weren't completely foreign to some in his family. Julie Rowe who used to be a family friend also subscribes to those ideas.

I wondered the same thing. But do we know that she didn't believe the crazy books?

i could not respond to this post from @firstamendment because the thread was closed, but I find it to be very important to add these views to our thinking. (ha! I know..because they coincide with mine). BUT this is rural Idaho we are talking about. As I have stated, Lori and Alex certainly did not know anything about this geographic area, and actually neither did Chad, really. He was only there for a few years, and never seemed to be an outside-kindof guy. But something happened near Yellowstone. moo, imo, Chad had help. And probably from some unsavory characters. My guess is that even this could be hanging over his head right now. The type of folks firstamendment refers to, are not the type to come out to the media for 15 minutes of fame. But somehow, I feel there still may be debt to be paid.

@firstamendment stated:
I wonder if they are concerned about the old boys network themselves just as I am rather unimpressed by them. Chris Parrett has used this as an opportunity to do some new web design. I'd not trust this pile of people either. What they say vs. what they do are not suggestive of integrity.

Preppers are full of ex-cop, ex-mil, ex-intelligence AND current serving. Their aw-gosh-golly-gee-shucks clown face should be viewed with suspicion. Trained killers with world views that make Chad quaint among them should be concerning. That they ascribe to views that can house Daybell comfortably as not the most radical among them by far would be concerning to me if I was in the fbi's place.

Note none turned on Daybell, but they sure cleaned up behind themselves and him in case. I know I wouldn't trust this group to not do something to make things wrap up faster so the heat comes off but they can use it as advertizing.

It is the only asset they have. I am sure they talk among themselves, ,that if no one is in the house it will perhaps be damaged or burned down.

I still believe they will all leave town. (Why they all followed Mom and Dad to ID is still a mystery to me) . But no matter what, they do have to try to get whatever they can out of the house. Maybe, Emma, has the only real job that will allow for mortgage payment...but I have a feeling the school will find a way to dismiss her, if she does not dismiss herself.
The whole ID thing is a mystery to me. Guess since I don’t have “visions” I can’t comprehend.
If I had a family I would not want to live in a house that could be vandalized, burned or targeted.
MOO

Last edited:
How is it that within such a short period of time these two became Bonnie & Clyde? (sorry probably much better duo than this but only one I could come up with on the fly)
Well, Lori kind of has a history of not so good behavior that goes back years. Her brother tased her husband #3 (apparently Lori accused that husband of pedophilia, which I believe was a false accusation). Then I don't think Lori allowed husband #3 to participate in custody of Tylee as he was entitled to.
Chad presumably was just mostly dreaming of it all (such as Tammy dying, becoming rich and famous) before he got together with Lori.

i could not respond to this post from @firstamendment because the thread was closed, but I find it to be very important to add these views to our thinking. (ha! I know..because they coincide with mine). BUT this is rural Idaho we are talking about. As I have stated, Lori and Alex certainly did not know anything about this geographic area, and actually neither did Chad, really. He was only there for a few years, and never seemed to be an outside-kindof guy. But something happened near Yellowstone. moo, imo, Chad had help. And probably from some unsavory characters. My guess is that even this could be hanging over his head right now. The type of folks firstamendment refers to, are not the type to come out to the media for 15 minutes of fame. But somehow, I feel there still may be debt to be paid.

@firstamendment stated:
I wonder if they are concerned about the old boys network themselves just as I am rather unimpressed by them. Chris Parrett has used this as an opportunity to do some new web design. I'd not trust this pile of people either. What they say vs. what they do are not suggestive of integrity.

Preppers are full of ex-cop, ex-mil, ex-intelligence AND current serving. Their aw-gosh-golly-gee-shucks clown face should be viewed with suspicion. Trained killers with world views that make Chad quaint among them should be concerning. That they ascribe to views that can house Daybell comfortably as not the most radical among them by far would be concerning to me if I was in the fbi's place.

Note none turned on Daybell, but they sure cleaned up behind themselves and him in case. I know I wouldn't trust this group to not do something to make things wrap up faster so the heat comes off but they can use it as advertizing.

I think there is a whole lot of people trying to "distance" themselves in this case as quickly as they can right now. Trouble is, they took such great lengths to make sure to defend this couple in the beginning - (it really is the Eternal Bog of Stench and they will never get that smell off of them IMO)

I would agree, why limit your circle of trust when you are actively trying to "gather 144k"? I would imagine it is all based upon a hierarchy system (celestial, terrestrial, etc) kind of pyramid (scheme) type thing just based upon how they are out to recruit people under them. So with that in mind, there would certainly be "disciples" of some sort other than just the named gang of 7 or so that are in the very next pier or level "beneath them".

Someone opined on thread 39 that LE will try to get Chad to turn on Lori and then he will only have to serve two 5-year terms back-to-back. IMO, there is NO WAY that Chad Daybell will be out of jail in 10 years - under any circumstances. That's just not gonna happen.

Sure, one or the other might proffer a few details to reduce their astronomical sentences, but it'll be a drop in the bucket.

I know many want to move on from discussions about Alex’s sexuality but wanted to add something I recalled from early on. Sorry not savy enough this morning to link my post and the reply, but here is the jist of it:
In January I had posted a reply to the thread after watching the Gray video where he had inside information. In the video it stated Alex went to Columbia/South America often. I found it alarming and was curios as to why? A poster @RHarrison posted that Alex had had a gf in Columbia but it didn’t work out. This poster claimed to be an insider but did not want to be verified and after reviewing their posts last night seemed to be looking for answers like everyone else? Take it with a grain of salt if you chose.

I don’t however believe his marriage to Zulema had much to do about love, but what information did she hold? Did she give information that led to the discovery of the children? It will be interesting to find out if anyone, and if so who, gave up the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member