Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was general knowledge that if you eat something that is off the first sign is vomiting and diarrhea. That is food poisoning, for example.

How to Tell if Someone has Been Poisoned
Signs or symptoms of poisoning may include:

• Very large or very small pupils
  • Rapid or very slow heartbeat
  • Rapid or very slow breathing
  • Drooling or very dry mouth
  • Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
  • Sleepiness or hyperactivity
  • Confusion
  • Slurred speech
  • Uncoordinated movements or difficulty walking
  • Difficulty urinating
  • Loss of bowel or bladder control
  • Burns or redness of the lips and mouth, caused by drinking poison
  • Chemical-smelling breath
  • Chemical burns or stains on the person, clothing, or area around the person
  • Chest pain
  • Headache
  • Loss of vision
  • Spontaneous bleeding
  • Empty pill bottles or pills scattered around
Poisoning: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Right, this is what I was trying to get at. So you were basing it on the part of the quote that you thought sounded like poison, and not the other part, which said "It is important to note that AC was complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath for approx 7 days prior to his death, which it appears to support the COD." That's why I was confused. The latter suggests nothing about poison to me at all.

Anyway, as usual, I'm sure all the medical examiners of the world (or their parents) are regretting all that money spent on med school when they could have just asked WS for a consult ;)

I'm sure this has been posted before, but you can read the actual autopsy on Alex's death below if you like. Perhaps he did die of natural causes, but it's easy to be suspicious because so many people were dying around that time.

READ: The medical examiner and toxicology reports on Alex Cox | East Idaho News
Yeah, you all are going to be really tired of me disputing the report.
I just can't shake the feeling that it was NOT natural causes but a killing or suicide due to the circumstances and how close it was to him being about to be questioned again about CV death and the day BEFORE TD body to be exhumed.
Nope... I just don't believe it.
I know I should believe legal reports, but my gut instinct just says, NO
JMO

I know life sometimes imitates art, but this is bonkers. His life imitated his art.

Read through the lens of speculation from this forum, the book is *full* of ~interesting and ~ironic quotes, too. About the tormented soul of a man who killed his wife. About cremation not fully incinerating bones and teeth. About baby bodies haunting him. About bodies deserving to rest in peace and never be moved/reburied.

Oh, and Chad had this to say about a widowed man visiting his dead wife's grave:

"Then one day while at Karen's grave, Don heard her voice! She told him she was doing fine in heaven and that he needed to get back to living a normal life again. She said his grief was actually hindering her on the other side, and she had received permission to speak to him."

Huh. Sounds familiar. Wonder if Karen guided Don to a new wife/blessed a quick marriage, too. (JMO, MOO)

Yes..I am curious about the Jeep-- did it go to Rexburg with them end of August and then back to AZ when the attempt on Brandon occurred??
Or did it stay in AZ and someone drove or flew back to AZ, got the jeep for the shooting attempt, but we know the wheel from back of it and the back seat were removed and put into storage..so Jeep must have been in Rexburg for them to remove those items before going to AZ for the shooting of Brandon

My question is..do we know for sure that the back seat and tire were from the Jeep? I know Nate from East Idaho News said it was possible..
"It’s possible the tire and seat put into the storage unit the day of the shooting were from the Jeep, and Cox could have been the driver when Boudreaux was shot at."

Maybe it wasn't from the Jeep and maybe a different car. JMO

Link: Enhanced video shows who visited Lori Daybell's storage unit the same day her relative was shot at in Arizona | East Idaho News

I feel that Tammy was always controlled by Chad in that typical wife-husband way, but probably just had to watch, and watch, that ego build and build... Sooo many women have been in this position--watching a power surge in a mate, knowing it was probably part of a mid-life crisis. She probably never thought about divorce, so probably just poured herself into her grandchildren, children and her school. moo.
One of the saddest things I have read, was her coworker saying how distraught she was the day before she died. I just get sick and sicker when I think of the final hours of these lovely souls.

I had not heard that Tammy was distraught the day before she died. :( Can you link to that information? TIA.

Websleuths Needs Your Help To Stay Up and Running
Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

Websleuth's Revenue in May did pick up a bit but it is not enough, they still need your help to keep going.

If you can make any donation, no matter how small, it would be greatly appreciated.

They are working hard to make sure Websleuths is available to you 24/7. The last thing anyone ever want to see is Websleuths go dark.

Here is the PayPal link. Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me

You can join the Patreon channel for as low as 5 dollars a month
www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DONATION UNLESS YOU CAN TRULY AFFORD TO DO SO!!!

These usually come from a moderator?!

Yeah, you all are going to be really tired of me disputing the report.
I just can't shake the feeling that it was NOT natural causes but a killing or suicide due to the circumstances and how close it was to him being about to be questioned again about CV death and the day BEFORE TD body to be exhumed.
Nope... I just don't believe it.
I know I should believe legal reports, but my gut instinct just says, NO
JMO

You know what? I TOTALLY respect that , because you're being transparent about why you believe it! I'm only taking issue with or taking the time to debate those who are contradicting the ME's report with cherry-picked WebMD facts :) We can all agree that the timing of AxC's death is highly suspicious. Darn few are qualified to dispute the ME's finding without a lot more actual evidence than we have access to.

JMOO

Just because it is illegal to lie to police doesn't mean she will get charged or have anything at all happen to her. Apparently, they don't really care if you lie to them, even in a sworn statement. No prob em whatsoever.

I'm not sure how to take your post so I'll take it at afce value. One of the counts against Lori is lying to the police. MG won't be charged because she didn't lie. Not good that she waited 11 days to inform police she was asked to lie but not volunteering information is not a lie or a crime in most situations.

o_Oo_Oo_OGuess who I saw today while at the bank?

Mark Means and a second lawyer (not Prior :eek:) leaving the women’s detention center together around lunch time. Idk if the second lawyer was a consult or someone to help means navigate things or if it was a mere coincidence to see Means with a second lawyer who happened to be there for another client.

All moo and my own observations

**I wish I could have gotten a picture but was in the middle of signing important documents. Just thought everyone would like an update on going ons.

I have a bit of an issue with her.
While I appreciate her interview with Nate Eaton and telling some things that are important to the case, I am appalled that it took her 11 days to go to LE with the TRUTH.
I mean, I get trying to come to grips with something and think about things before speaking, but maybe a day or so.. not 11 days.
IDK....I am on the fence with her.
JMO

o_Oo_Oo_OGuess who I saw today while at the bank?

Mark Means and a second lawyer (not Prior :eek:) leaving the women’s detention center together around lunch time. Idk if the second lawyer was a consult or someone to help means navigate things or if it was a mere coincidence to see Means with a second lawyer who happened to be there for another client.

All moo and my own observations

**I wish I could have gotten a picture but was in the middle of signing important documents. Just thought everyone would like an update on going ons.
Thanks for the report--you are a Godsend to have there locally and on here, WS with us.

Last edited:
You know what? I TOTALLY respect that , because you're being transparent about why you believe it! I'm only taking issue with or taking the time to debate those who are contradicting the ME's report with cherry-picked WebMD facts :) We can all agree that the timing of AxC's death is highly suspicious. Darn few are qualified to dispute the ME's finding without a lot more actual evidence than we have access to.

JMOO
Don’t know if you’re talking to me, but I’m not disputing he died of two pulmonary embolisms, I’m just questioning how he got them.

Secondly, can’t we disagree without belittling? I think it is easy to state a different opinion without being rude.

What gets me is everyone associated with Lori is like that. Am I the only one that notices that? Jmo

We notice.

And I don’t like that MG is trying to atone for her “sins” by writing the letter publicly. It’s all done to cover for HERSELF. She appears very fake to me, as does MP (and, as you said, “everyone associated with Lori”.

Or, as I now believe, he picked up Tylee's Jeep and headed back to Rexburg, getting back there around 5-6 AM. I do not discount the possibility that he had an unknown person with him to share the driving.

An earlier poster (can't find, sorry) suggested that the Jeep might have been left in AZ as a decoy in case there were inquiries about Tylee ("When we last saw her she was going to drive her Jeep to xxxx"). If she was killed shortly after 8 September, the lack of inquiries after two weeks may have given Chad and/or Lori the confidence that the poor girl had indeed disappeared quietly and they could safely retrieve the vehicle. I am also convinced that when Chad was having that cheerful conversation with his fellow passenger on the flight he was fully aware that Tylee was dead. What a monster.

Yeah, and it's gives a whole new meaning to "going to remodel a home"... yeah, offing a person(s) certainly does "remodel" that home iykwim.

Thanks for the report--you are a Godsend to have there locally and on here, WS with us.
I wonder if MM was there to obtain info/video of LVD using TR bank card ???
He would need a subpoena for that, I would guess but interesting as to why he was there.
OR--maybe just doing his own banking LOL
I believe he said he saw them at the woman’s detention center, not the bank.

JMO
That right there may be something LE could pursue to prove if LD is lying about how she found out he was not feeling well.

There are a few questions that LE could raise with her.
How did she even know he was not feeling well?
If she claims he called her then LE can check the phone records to see if any communication between them happened that day.

And why didnt he just call an ambulance if he was feeling so bad that it ended up killing him?
Was he unconcious before he even realized he was sick?

Something doesnt sound right with the way LD is calling others to go check on him. Something fishy here that LE may be able to prove is not what she is claiming.
BBM-- EXACTLY THIS !!!
Kind of ironic that LVD calls ZP to say AC is not feeling well and to go check on him !!!
How would she know ??
There should be phone records if this is the case--if they spoke to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme